1776 Will Commence Again

Alex truth telling now. No infringements.
That is all.

11 Likes
Take The Gun Poll Here
The Debate Thread

The mass shooting hoaxes tell me…they are still coming for the guns!!!

NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!!!

8 Likes

500 fools in New Zealand have already done so.

5 Likes

Thats it. Trump has crossed the line. Does it make sense now, things are worse under him then Obama! I agree with Alex, Trump… you start supporting this piecemeal gun rights erosion, 1776 will Commence, and you will become an Enemy of Republic. Sorry, his SLOW CUCKOLD RESPONSE TO THE BROKEN BORDER, CONSERVATIVE CENSORSHIP. TRUMP IS A CUCK PRESIDENT. I WILL VOTE FOR ANY OTHER LIBERTY MINDED CONSERVATIVE CANDIDATE, BEFORE I VOTE TRUMP. IT MAYBE TOO LATE FOR VOTING. 1776 again? I DONT BELIEVE TRUMP. HE IS A BRAKE ON PATRIOTS.

1 Like

Slightly off topic…

I’m going to purchase my first gun within the year.
Zero Experience.
I live in Chicago.
Concealed Carry is on the books now.

I’ll have to go to training and classes per the laws here, which I’ll gladly do.

Any good Handgun recommendations? (For First-Timers)
Concealed Carry holder?
Gun Box?

8 Likes

Make a new thread. Would make for a good topic.

3 Likes

“.…President Trump you know the right thing to do…you have been warned!
-Alex Jones

6 Likes

Economic suggestion from me will be the Smith & Wesson SD9. Excellent firearm for the price. It has taken every round I have thrown in it. Accurate and light. Don’t let the price fool you. Top notch firearm. In my humble opinion anyway.

7 Likes

I just purchased my first 1911. Kimber ultra carry 2 (.45)

Incredibly balanced, alittle on the bulky side but in Tennessee I don’t mind printing a bit.

4 Likes

My everyday carry before that was a glock 43 9mm, but my wife loves it so like a good husband I gave it to her and promptly upgraded. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

On topic: I have created functional suppressors with oil filters and pvc pipe. Limited use for sure, but functional. As for rapid fire, I prefer accuracy over spending random projectiles. That being said lets drop Trump a few tweets shall we? How about sending an email to the White House? I’m on it right now.

3 Likes

2nd%20A%20Tweet

First step

5 Likes

Maybe we should point out in the email and tweets the irony of his proposed Saudi Arms Deal to a regime with so many human rights abuses while simultaneously considering infringement on are 2A.

3 Likes

I will add that it is common practice to address any issue in a polite manner. It makes more of an impact versus an emotional outburst that will most likely be ignored once animosity is detected.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

2 Likes

I agree. It’s what separates us from the crazed NPCs.

3 Likes

I’m glad Alex came out at Trump on this.
Right away too haha.

Part of me wants to say Trump gives lip service to stuff that Dems drool over. Then he’ll get them to the table only to point out their more extreme ideas on the topic.

To have them show their hand even more?
We’ll see…

7 Likes

Smith and Wesson .40 cal or 45 are good to have on you. 9mm. I own a 12 guage shotgun, a 9mm. I have swords and knives. My dad has a AK 47. 20 guage shotgun, and forget what his handgun is. So if anyone breaks in they are getting a rude awaking. Your coming in, and your not getting back out accept in a body bag. Or I’ll just blow your kneecaps out and wait for the police to come. That’s if you’re lucky.

4 Likes

I hope so, not a bad idea though.

3 Likes

In glad you brought up mental illness not being addressed. I guess you can add the unwillingness to address Big Pharms role and the medications they are never held accountable for.

3 Likes

Thanks for the input man… I created another Topic for this too.

3 Likes