2019 MEMES (Post 2019 MEMES Here)

SHOULD BE DEPORTED !! ALONG WITH THE REST OF THEM ~~!! Do like Spain did kick their asses out for trying to take over the way the KORAN tells them to do !! and to DELIBERATELY LIE TO THE ENEMY aka AMERICA - CHRISTIAN NATION - RELATIVELY SPEAKING AND THATS HALF IF NOT MOST OF THE PROBLEM - BELIEVING IN GOD !! JUST THINK WHAT AMERICA WOULD BE LIKE IF EVERYONE BELIEVED !!! WOW !! WHAT A CONCEPT !!! :thinking: :disappointed_relieved:

video meme anyone can download it and change it i just posted it to youtube and facebook might get banned.

This meme is retarded. Everyone who actually has a REAL education knows, all fast food places, gets allocated a number of man hours based on the location’s revenue. Putting in these machines does nothing to the allocated man hours, it only relocates them. These machines did not take away any man hours that the company is paying for. Also, studies have shown every single one of these self order kiosks had fecel matter on them. Also, also. This is McCancer, why is anyone going there and complaining about how they do business?
With the elimination of family supporting manufacturing jobs, FAMILIES have been forced to get work at places like fast food to support themselves. This is why full time ask for a livable wage. These are family supporting jobs now.
Feelings don’t make reality, especially when emotions supersede reason.

in lit of the oscars

say what you want about bigfoot or alien they are hiding something. don’t know who created it had if for a long time

look how that little girl is cringing from Biden sure could be camera shy but watch her reaction clip 0:54 she just balls up and her body language is saying a lot …. she’s is saying get away from me - leave me alone she obviously doesn’t like him kissing on her … I wouldn’t want that crazy sick bastard kissing on me either pedophile material … no doubt sue me if I’m wrong … Come on mfr’s Come and Take it !!!

Joe Biden couldn’t hit killary in the ass if he tried off his porch !!!

OMG, LOL! Love all the memes

these are realy nice shirts will defently buy one.