5G Local Activism

What annoys me the most is that no one asked us if this is the future we want. Do we really need to be able to talk to our toilets?

One more graph:
Capture10

Our only protection is belief in and declaration of the Word of God. Psalm 91:7 (KJV) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand, but it shall not come nigh thee. God help us all.

I was going to post the same article. Glad to see others are on this!!!

Post and Beam, framed houses made with straw bales or hempcrete is the best at reducing these harmful radiation effects.

Rock Wool is another great insulator this help reduce radiation signals from entering the home.
However if you aren’t building or remodeling a house you can buy RF shielding paint, and ground it to the wiring off your abode.
This is very expensive and not very practical for most people. I would suggest making a RF shielded Bed enclosure, fairly easy to make, fairly economical in terms of cost.

Another great way to combat RF radiation is with RF Shielded Clothing, it comes in many different style’s from Lab/Hospital garments, to clean rooms, and at one Manufacturer that makes fairly stylish outer ware.

Doesn’t it say somewhere in the Bible God helps those who help themselves?

I think what would make a great addition to the IW store is RF/MW shielding, maybe hats similar to these: https://emfshieldingaustralia.com.au/25-hats-caps

But of course you know the haters will say that he’s now selling tin foil caps :rofl:

At some point, we’re going to have to start producing our own reproducible scientific studies–even if we have to be the “guinea pigs” ourselves. Look at this garbage from the American Cancer Society:

"Cell phones work by sending signals to (and receiving them from) nearby cell towers (base stations) using RF waves. This is a form of electromagnetic energy that falls between FM radio waves and microwaves. Like FM radio waves, microwaves, visible light, and heat, RF waves are a form of non-ionizing radiation . They don’t have enough energy to cause cancer by directly damaging the DNA inside cells. RF waves are different from stronger (ionizing) types of radiation such as x-rays, gamma rays, and ultraviolet (UV) light, which can break the chemical bonds in DNA.

At very high levels, RF waves can heat up body tissues. (This is the basis for how microwave ovens work.) But the levels of energy given off by cell phones are much lower, and are not enough to raise temperatures in the body."

I can’t hold the phone anywhere near my face–it invariably heats my skin up in a matter of seconds! These are PURE LIES!

The military is using the biological effects of MW radiation as a weapon (research the Active Denial system) but the telecom companies deny the same radiation is biologically harmful. Who is lying?

I am not knowledgeable on the ins and outs of these arguments. I feel like maybe I should just pray for someone with the knowledge to step up. I don’t know anything about this.

Here’s a good starting point if you want to learn more: http://emfsafetynetwork.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/EMF-overview-trifold_FINAL.pdf

Thanks. Is there a place where these arguments are usually going on? I want to hear both sides–the interaction.

If you can find any long-term studies proving RF/MW radiation safe, particularly at the frequencies 5G s expected to approach, please post them here.

I could find out what information the City Council is basing its decision to go ahead with this on.

Don’t know if anyone has seen this yet (probably have):

“Over 230 scientists from more than 40 countries have expressed their ‘serious concerns’ regarding the ubiquitous and increasing exposure to EMF generated by electric and wireless devices already before the additional 5G roll-out. They refer to the fact that ‘numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines’.

After the scientists’ appeal was written in 2015 additional research has convincingly confirmed serious health risks from RF-EMF fields from wireless technology. The world’s largest study (25 million US dollar) National Toxicology Program (NTP), shows statistically significant increase in the incidence of brain and heart cancer in animals exposed to EMF below the ICNIRP (International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection) guidelines followed by most countries. These results support results in human epidemiological studies on RF radiation and brain tumour risk. A large number of peer-reviewed scientific reports demonstrate harm to human health from EMFs.”

Also, check this out:

“(1)We show a linear, large and highly statistically significant increase in primary GBM tumours over 21 years from 1995–2015, especially in frontal and temporal lobes of the brain [where the cell phone is placed against the head]. This has aetiological and resource implications.”

First post! Hello fellow warriors, here in Kingsport TN there are what i believe to be 5g towers on top of every new streetlight that they have been putting in on fort henry drive. They appear to be fairly large. Im going to try to get some good pictures of them to share & maybe someone here could help me identify the equipment & verify my suspicion. I’m also curious what office or position here locally is responsible for these going in and if the community is even aware of whats going on.

I know Vox is supposed to be “the enemy”, but I thought they shared a lot of good information in this article (you can ignore their opinions / conclusions and just use the information to come to your own):

I contacted Dr. Moskowitz (via his provided contact info on his Berkeley profile), and he has confirmed he is behind https://www.saferemr.com/.