5G Local Activism

According to Dr. Moskowitz (he will respond to emails), the government has not funded studies into the possible harmful side-effects of electromagnetic radiation (such as that used with cell phones) since the 1990s. How can that be when cell phones have become ubiquitous since then? If that is true that is a crime.

Does anyone know anything about crowdfunding? We could probably crowdfund a scientific study for Dr. Moskowitz!

UPDATE: Nevermind. Dr. Moskowitz said he is semi-retired and too busy to oversee an original research project.

I wonder if cell phones is what causes Tinnitus. I get that a lot, ringing.

Can you change the ring tone? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s a good Site, thank you for Posting it, I live very Rural, there’s 42 Antennas and 15 Towers within a 5 mile radius of my house!!!

The tinnitus is definitely from the Smart Meters (in my town, they use them to automatically relay electricity usage).

Thank you Well Well Well, I thought it was something like that, I have read articles and one article said that your brain is to quiet so it invents noises, I had to laugh at that one.

Wow, that’s a lot mine has a lot too.

Just adding this for archival purposes.

Norther Mississippi here

We need to come up with a plan of action. Implementation is nearing. Please contribute suggestions how to counter.

Good collection of informative vids

https://www.activistpost.com/2018/08/are-you-confused-about-5g-the-militarys-microwave-weapon.html

Crap… now we have 6G too coming. Crap!!!

From the white paper by Dr. Martin Pall, PhD.

We know that there is a massive literature, providing a high level of scientific certainty, for each

of eight pathophysiological effects caused by non-thermal microwave frequency EMF exposures.

This is shown in from 12 to 35 reviews on each specific effect, with each review listed in Chapter

1, providing a substantial body of evidence on the existence of each effect. Such EMFs:

1. Attack our nervous systems including our brains leading to widespread

neurological/neuropsychiatric effects and possibly many other effects. This nervous

system attack is of great concern.

1. Attack our endocrine (that is hormonal) systems. In this context, the main things that

make us functionally different from single celled creatures are our nervous system and

our endocrine systems – even a simple planaria worm needs both of these. Thus the

consequences of the disruption of these two regulatory systems is immense, such that it is

a travesty to ignore these findings.

1. Produce oxidative stress and free radical damage, which have central roles in essentially

all chronic diseases.

1. Attack the DNA of our cells, producing single strand and double strand breaks in cellular

DNA and oxidized bases in our cellular DNA. These in turn produce cancer and also

mutations in germ line cells which produce mutations in future generations.

1. Produce elevated levels of apoptosis (programmed cell death), events especially

important in causing both neurodegenerative diseases and infertility.

1. Lower male and female fertility, lower sex hormones, lower libido and increased levels

of spontaneous abortion and, as already stated, attack the DNA in sperm cells.

1. Produce excessive intracellular calcium [Ca2+]i and excessive calcium signaling.

2. Attack the cells of our bodies to cause cancer. Such attacks are thought to act via 15

different mechanisms during cancer causation.

Here we’ll focus on #7, the excessive intracellular release of the Calcium ion and excessive calcium signaling. One notable effect of the Calcium ion signaling process occurs during fertilization of the female egg by a sperm cell. It is called the Cortical Reaction, and is defined by the release of Cortical Granules activated by the intracellular release of calcium ions. The result is a block to polyspermy, or the fertilization by more than one sperm cell. Do you see where this is going?

Continuous exposure to millimeter wave 5G radiation exposes the sensitive Voltage Gated Calcium Channel to a signal billions of times the normal level, resulting in a continuous level of excessive intracellular Calcium ion release. This leads to egg cells being mistakenly signaled that they have been fertilized, effectively rendering them incapable of fertilization.

Welcome to the new 5th generation of sterilization.

I have family in Knoxville and I keep praying they will get out of Tennessee because of Oak Ridge. Only God knows what is under eastern TN in that place. But these days it is hard to find a place anywhere that has not been compromised and is safe. Be blessed

I’m resigned to the point where we need to start taking matters into our own hands.
Start finding where these antenna’s are in your area, map them.
Learn how to subtly sabotage them (cutting wires), or start preparing to pull them down with trucks and chains.
At least be prepared for when the hot fighting starts as vital targets of opportunities.
Be sneaky and don’t get caught.
Passive complaining isn’t going to stop this.