5g warnings, dangers & health thread

11 Likes
Post a Global Threat, Issue, or Problem

MSM take on dangers on 5g…If they only knew that it’s much worse…

6 Likes
4 Likes

Keep in mind folks;
Resist the urge to use this PDF to support your own conformation bias; as tempting as it may be.
With that said.
Do what I plan on doing; over the next month I am going to read the whole thing and look for such things as…

1. Test conditions test conditions are there for you to see or they are not, and if that is the case the PDF is worth less than the paper it is not printed on and is complete Bullshit.

2.Look for independent verification of any of the test results specific to the frequency bands being used. I bring this up because there is a considerable amount of atmospheric absorption in the 25GHZ band, water vapor being the primary cause for increased path attenuation in these frequency bands. 1.8-2.0 GHZ frequency range where current day cellular tech works at, this is not nearly a problem (see the wikipedia page for calculating path loss)…

Finally do your due-diligence if you don’t, you are only lying to yourself by doing marginal or no additional research at all.

Just Saying…

3 Likes

Your post emphasizes what I had to say.
Remember what William Cooper use to say…
“in times of peace the truth is illusive, in times of war, the truth is damned near impossible to find.”

RIP
Bill

6 Likes
5 Likes

https://www.electricsense.com/12399/5g-radiation-dangers/

3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

How do we promote alternatives to 5G in order to engage culture? Lionel Nation talks about this. Too often, we geeks know stuff because we are so red-pilled. But how do we get people to care? You can’t just get people to care by saying: “Stop, you are going to die.” Because they say, most of the time: “But everybody dies. No big deal.” So, negative persuasion is not effective enough.

2 Likes

@Mr.Anderson, can you not do better than this? Most people love 5G and they will not listen to you.

That is a fact.

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

I’m working on a 5G video right now.

6 Likes

@Mischief_With_Griff, did you not listen to what Alex Jones said on Sunday? @firstfire508 loves 5G. I love fiber optics and there are other options. 5G is an addiction like drugs. When you tell people not to have 5G, you drive the addicts crazy and then they begin to throw stuff at you because they are addicted. You must promote replacements, alternatives, options, choices, before you can push people off their addiction on 5G, etc.

1 Like

Is that worth attacking somebody over what they like?

It’s counter productive.

2 Likes

I guess I love 5G? Lol

3 Likes

Do you know about, or belief about, what Dr. Richard Allen Miller, said on Feet to Fire radio, about
buckyball atom size fusion bombs, that are being sprayed world wide chem trails, to be absorbed into
all biological matter, and that these 5G can be the triggering device. Which for FULL RAPTURE false flag,
could vaporize the entire body in a puff of steam and not burn the clothing. But can also be used, to rupture the smallest possible blood vessel in your heart, or brain, can used in a myriad of ways. Are you familiar
with all this? or new to you?

3 Likes