8Chan Outmaneauvers The Elites

With Open Source Peer to peer Internet.

9 Likes

At least until ISPs start blocking access to ZeroNet. Everyone who pushes P2P always forgets to still have to be able to get yourself to that network in order to use it.

5 Likes

@FlagDUDE08, why are you against blockchain so much? Do you want us to bow down to tech cartels?

Cloud Flare Strike

Everyone Should Stop Using Cloudflare in the Wake of its 8chan Move - Stop using Cloud Flare, Firefox, Apple, Microsoft, Google, Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
09:26 AM

3 Likes

Doesn’t Infowars use Cloudflare?

2 Likes

Yes, according to what others have posted here.

2 Likes

I’d be curious to see what happens if people were to strike internet social media sites. No social media sites for 30 days. And no ordering stuff online outside of essentials. Bet that would screw with their analytics!

1 Like

Good luck with that! The irony is that Hexanhammerstyx666 is posting his Stop Using Cloudflare video on YouTube which…ahem…uses Cloudflare.

2 Likes

Kind of like trying to get people to stop using Google products or anything connected to AWS.

3 Likes

After the shooting, U.S. cyber security firm CloudFlare withdrew services from 8chan, prompting it to sign up with Epik on Monday. Epik’s own web infrastructure provider, Voxility, dropped it as a customer in response.

Epik still provides services to neo-Nazi site the Daily Stormer and “free-speech” site Gab, as well as InfoWars, a website run by conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.

1 Like

Hmmmmmm… more Govt. Shenanigans.

Why only have one provider for your website? Why not multiple providers, simultaneously?

@Rob_Roy, why not multiple providers?

Most likely, cost.

Plus, I’m not that technically astute but, I’m guessing having two DNS providers would be problematic.

@Rob_Roy, in other words, you do not know. I know. But you do not know. I have already talked about it. There is that magic word that I like to throw around everywhere. You know what it is because you mention it sometimes. But that magical word is how some people do it.

Blockchain???

1 Like

@Rob_Roy, is blockchain really that bad?

Not from what I hear you say about it.

What do people other than me say about it?

“Blockchain is like the new big data or AI - too many people are using it as a buzzword and not focused solving a real problem. We like to call them Blockchain tourists!”
-Brad Garlinghouse

“Everything will be tokenized and connected by a blockchain one day.”
-Fred Ehrsam

“Big companies do not want to disrupt themselves. All they want to do is improve themselves. They see the blockchain as another IT project. It’s going to save money; it’s going improve a process here and there. It’s not going to change their business.”
-William Mougayar

“The blockchain is a distributed network that solves all the problems that we have of finance, but more broadly, it’s like a philosophy. It’s a way of life.”
-Mike Cernovich

“Whereas most technologies tend to automate workers on the periphery doing menial tasks, blockchains automate away the center. Instead of putting the taxi driver out of a job, blockchain puts Uber out of a job and lets the taxi drivers work with the customer directly.”
-Vitalik Buterin

2 Likes

never even heard of zeronet until now. whatever it is, i’m game.

1 Like