A Contribution To Our Community For Consideration Realistically

I am often said to use many words while providing a complicated answer to many simple things however this may be because I tend to use my words and “Speak” for myself, rather then relying on others to do it for me or with me for that matter and that I Have used TEXT and Generated Voice, as I believe My true Identity, Voice and Image are not necessary, Nor do I seek the acknowledgment but rather an understanding that I provide not for myself rather for others and that I use “Us” and “We” as in all of humanity, these that have freewill I consider the willing.

I do not provide or contribute what I do not know rather that which I have come to understand by its observation and affect onto reality, My beliefs are a Very Different thing then what I hope to provide, also I often say Words are not meant for Truth or the telling of it, nor are they intended to Discuss Belief but to instruct and propagate information be it True or not, Truth is already known and Understood when we Acknowledge it, it is Free just as is LOVE, there is no price to pay but the absolute opposite of this the devastating cost, that which is left wanting by my opinion and by my understanding of what is perceived by the Example of yesterday, Today and Tomorrow that has long been known to a few throughout human history.

As these are “complicated” so are the issues and the realizations that are required to acknowledge and Understand to become aware of its cause and affect, this offers the enlightenment thus also the solution, Truth shared openly honestly a fallacy today for we have no unity.

“it” is Humanities, HUMANITY are the alien onto Earth, Humanity is the Guardian of LIFE, the LIVING, the Record and Memory of it, water and its Genetic memory. We are HUMAN by the Enlightenment and by our Consciousnesses, Necessary to facilitate the Human perception that which is alien to all the other things, its by this perspective and our senses we perceive to appreciate life and the living, Otherwise HUMANITY would be no different then a Flock and the sheep.

NOTHING living or ALIVE has Come or Gone to or from Earth alive or living including HUMANITY and his Dissociated Self MAN, Nor can he, For the Firmament and it’s purpose Exactly and the Many Scars to prove these things, For the sake of Purity LIFE is balanced perfectly, WE are the manifestation of our own illness and disease, what is Nature and Natural will always revert to its self over time eventually Inevitably, as All things come from it and are of it, such as we use the stone, and wood, even steal to build our house, for by HUMANITIES hand come the manifestation of all things, All but that witch is Nature and that which happens Naturally, Inevitability, and Eventually such is LIFE the Blessed thing a Gift of Eternity, Human Natures consciousness the acknowledgment and understanding of one thing, it’s REASON.

PS: you should NEVER equate yourself to “Jesus”, “God” or Human if you believe you are anything other then a HUMAN, Call yourself MAN, BE the Beastly MAN!

If your not interested or willing of taking the time to understand the following, I guess we could sum it up as MY way of asking and saying what are we fighting for, that also speaks of the infighting of this community.

WARNING: the following is for the willing.

Religion is not just about Gods or devil’s, it’s the literal foundation of Government, Governance, Laws and Policy’s and advertising that are a psychopathic tendency and false initiative projected unto HUMANITY, thus no matter what we may “think” we are fighting for will always accomplish nothing and be in vain if we fail to acknowledge the cause and affect unto all things, the Religious prosecution and affect of it’s belief, Sin, Hence my saying Religious belief is hypocritical and blasphemy unto HUMANITY, The Very Reason “Jesus” Turned the Table Biblically.

Consider also it is necessary to acknowledge that I speak of things such as Gods and Kings, Power and Authority as Artificiality and Devastating unto Humanity, it is not prejudice against any Race, Color or creed but unto all of these things, as These are Blasphemy unto Humanity, our Humanness, IN Being WE are Human, NOT sheep, Lamb or the other sacrificial Thing, No matter What we are Indoctrinated, Educated and propagated in to being Today for believing as we have throughout a long period of time and HUMAN history, I state this because Its by these understandings I base my opinion, and are UNDERSTANDINGS, I have not SAID or POSTED my Belief, While Considering what is TODAY, and of what is HAPPENING in accordance to Religions and Society, an Opinion and understanding I present as FACT as the EVIDENCE of these things are what we, you and I literally live in, as we have for FAR to long NOW, It’s Disgusting by, in my View, MAN is the Disgusting beast whom is Greedy with Envy for Humans are Beautiful.

I AGREE at times I do not use PROPER grammar and have Spelling mistakes, But I openly admit to these things and often say my view requires a will and the Willingness to perceive in efforts to acknowledge the bases of a perspective and that I am not POLITICALLY CORRECT or Subject to Societal Pressures.

I have been Accused of PUSHING or SPAMMING because much of what I have to say REQUIRES words and some times more then the most MINIMAL as many whom seek entertainment or what ever pleases them most and First purposefully seek, Thus the UNWILLING, Consider it is these people whom offer SPAM unto this Community, Such as the miss use of videos, pasted biblical and other religious spamming and Hypocrites whom have not the ability or willingness to acknowledge or admit, thus it is perpetual, leading to IGNORANCE that only resulting with people Arguing or Slandering for things they Lack an actual Understanding or Knowledge of, Such as my opinion, Belief or the many Posts that I have given as a answer to the Common questions with WORDS that are my own that do RELATE when UNDERSTOOD correctly, again REQUIRING the will of People whom seek and SHARE knowledge and other insights Rather then Drama, Propaganda, Hearsay and Rumor, Be it a Witty Comment or Slander unto an Individual and or individuals RATHER then of an opinion of the THING, NOT PERSON or Author a unfortunately a sad reality of this community that I have also found my self beginning to participate, nor am I perfect but I am also willing to Acknowledge this mistake.

There Are also people here whom Accuse me of preaching or prophesying, Which I take as an insult as the Foundation of my Belief is the VERY opposing Force of these Things, Not unto belief of Gods or Kings, but that they are Blasphemous unto HUMANITY according to our LIFE and by what means we are LIVING, while aligned with and in according to their Action and its manifestation of Artificiality unto all of HUMANITY as if an Actuality that are nothing more then the Craft and workings of Witch, Sorcery, Voodooism, Satanism, and Rite as if Religious beliefs and satanic Rituals make a HUMAN and Humanity a sacrificial thing, I am not Preaching, these by how I perceive things.

It is the PRIEST that Makes the KING, the King that Enslaves his Army, the ARMY that FORCES unto HUMANITY the Artificial thing, that comes by the PRIEST, A man and his money, the Prophet it’s Profit, the Golden Calf and False IDOL, Symbolism that was intended for INSTRUCTION only, MEANING these Words and Symbols are not intended to Speak of Belief, BUT to INSTRUCT how to INTERACT with TECHNOLOGY and to EDUCATE, That are the Creation of HUMANITY not MAN, It is MAN and his ego whom is LEARNING by the revers engineering of these Things, Technology today and that will be in the NEAR future, because the interpolation of these technologies are not original, thus Untrue and not Man’s creation but rather a Discovery and the result of his stealing and borrowing words not his own for and by his ego, envy and greed for such capability, power and authority over life and the living as a whole manifesting a very destructive artificiality as man seeks to dominate eternity, Hijacking the inevitability of life and its immortality, however There is a Unavoidable end to all artificiality.

because of these artificiality’s the resulting technologies become WEAPONIZED unto humanity and all things as these understandings are propagated as new Technology’s that are nothing more then a Mimic of what is HUMAN and Human Technology, our first technology was and is Utilized to Sustain life and the Memory of It, the IMAGE of which WE First reproduce the human, humanity and humanism on this planet called Earth, that has been exploited LONG ago, portions and bits of it’s record have literally been engraved, painted and WRITTEN on the wall that many are not willing to or can not READ.

How are we to defeat that which kills the living and that which MURDERS our family while all our efforts to defend or defeat equate to nothing more then a frantic battle with thin air, while we wildly and so desperately are Left Wanting to connect with something. Unity is an illusion if it is not understood and acknowledged and agreed to Globally, frankly.

If humanity was to be ESTABLISHED again, it would require the abandonment of all Artificiality, Ingesting the REAL RED PILL Triggering the EXIT SWITCH from IRRATIONALITY unto Rationality, Illogicality unto Logicality, Artificiality unto Reality, Man becoming Human again, We should already know that Eating a TOXIC thing knowingly is not only suicidal but also silly.

No one country is going to save the world or humanity, there will be no hero today, Unless it be the WHOLE of HUMANITY, nor has there ever been a Hero rather only the Advertisement of a thing, while these Heroes equate to nothing more then a sheep, lamb and other sacrificial thing in reality, let’s not be so naive or silly, it’s a Literal FACT of Reality, There is no Fight for FREEDOM while the Fight Fought is to TAKE freedoms for Profit, No different then the Beheading of the Disbelieving and disobedient by the other many forms of Religious Prosecution, manifested today as Governance, Power and Authority unto and over Humanity and dignity.

Today we have no FREEDOM, nor have we since the ADVENT of RELIGION and our belief in such things, much like the landing on the moon, Freedom has always only been propagated as a POSSIBILITY, not a REALITY, the Devils Deceit is perpetuated for as long as we continue believing.

There will always be controllers of mentality unto humanity by the use of BELIEF and TECHNOLOGY for as long as HUMANS perpetuate its Actuality, while also Exploiting the HUMANS Empathy, compassion, passion and Dignity along with the many other aspects of our humanism that We should consider these controllers a Parasite unto Humanity, higher Conscious and Critical thinking, thus for as long as there remains RACE and RELIGION, Division and Divide, we will have no freedom or rite rather only the illusion of these things, our ignorance due to the lack of a whole understanding of any given thing necessary to acknowledge and be aware of its enlightenment thus an awakening.

So should we go running in to the streets brandishing a cowards weapon with eyes that only see delusion, illusions that are a result of mental instability and vulnerability, offered, supported and sustained by belief of anything that may be Blasphemous unto HUMANITY, the IMAGE of our own realization of self, the Enlightenment, thus a monkey becoming HUMAN, Evil a result of human being Deceived unto believing “He” is Man and to Murder each other and his own Family, the fraudulent community we call a country by the Gods, Kings and religion that Manifest the Artificiality, thus making all belief in Gods, Kings and Religions Tainted and offered by the Demented dissociated and lost peoples that are many as they preach and propagate Man as if a blessed Image and holy thing, for it’s humanities dignity that is mimicked as Pride by man.

HOW do we live if not by which pleases us most or first while relying on the illusion of a right and POWER of a Vote for a person, rather than of the many things that happen daily globally for this is NOT the work of AI, AI is only a reflection of our own, a TOOL, that has been taken out of CONTEXT, a Computer and Technology will NEVER be HUMAN, thus these Truths are the RESPONSIBILITY of HUMANITY for WE are the Guardian and Keeper of ALL things Living and of there memory, not MAN that which is Psychopathic, Disassociated HUMAN that suffers from the psychopathic Tendency that is Devastating unto Humanity, Power, Greed and other Evil thing, Evil tools utilized by The Egotistical, narcissistic and Mans insanity propagated unto Humanity by many different means.

A lesson Acknowledged a time ago, scars unto the firmament, The new Star by these the Three Deceivers!, be he The God, Priest or King, this story has never been FORGOTTEN but only FORGIVEN!

Racism, one of the most ridiculous and TOXIC things unto HUMANITY that I have ever witnessed!, yet the country we may claim to understand and Stand, Kill and Murder for are the very Palaces and constructs of the perpetrators of racism and slavery throughout history as much as they are today, the Division of a once Common understanding that was established long before Eve and Deception.

If we remain brainwashed in to thinking and believing freedom of humanity depends on a sheet of ass wipe is for as long as we will be slave to shit smeared on paper, standing and fighting for this thing no matter how elegant it may be written, brainwash to the brain fucked monkey, a fallacy propagated unto Humanity as Authority deliberately Keeps us from Freedoms that ARE only Facilitated by a Unified Humanity and the One law we Live by, these whom can acknowledge and understand the choice, a responsibility of our own by each Individual, independently, by the community and unto all of HUMANITY, we must Abandon the Principals and beliefs of MEN and the UNHOLY thing thus the Expendable Beast, his MARK in history, A BLASPHEMOUS shame, Lucky WE are Forgiving.

So if you can’t see things for what they are, don’t push your psychopathic tendency on me or others of this community as if a patriot or hero of the same or any while not being willing to acknowledge reality, I personally will not and Do not subscribe to such foolery as it is ignorant and in direct Contradictory to our VERY being and that of our family, Civilization, and HUMANITY as a whole!

a Fucking SHAME, You are no hero of mine but rather the Sacrificial thing, the Blood and Body of a MAN and his Religion, Destruction and lies Required to Sustain and propagate these Blasphemes things, these the craft and Work of SATAN, the satanic, MAN and his DECEIVED and diseased EGO.

We can play Patriot, Warrior or superhero all we like but the FACT remains, A Soldier is equated to nothing more then a lost sheep whom acts in accordance to Man’s belief and the shepherds Crook, HUMANS becoming the sacrificial thing willingly even if Unknowing due to the Psychopathy and psychopathic Tendency, Aptitude and Comprehensions that are a VERY well guarded secret and Study, a Craft today as it has been since the Enlightenment and realization of these things.

The belief in Gods, Kings, Government and Authority is for as long as we continue to be willing to participate manifesting its will and not that of our own, thus we must subject ourselves and family, civilization, country and the human species unto artificiality for the sake and sense of Power, Authority, Perverts, belonging and a plethora of mental disorders and illnesses that are the REQUIREMENT in efforts of making humans a GOOD soldier who is told to Murder and die for Glory of mans artificiality while in reality Murdering and killing for nothing more then a propagated value as Currency, the Imaginative value of money that which is necessary to sustain the ARTIFICIALITY by forcing us to INTERACT and depend, thus manifesting moneys VALUE that is perceived as POWER and AUTHORITY over us and our FAMILY, Country, Globally, facilitating while also stimulating the psychopathic tendency to Murder and commit suicide that only work to from us, humanity the reality of freedoms, family and our humanism.

WE ARE NOT HARVESTABLE SHEEP, EXPENDABLE LAMB, OR THE OTHER SACRIFICIAL THING, It’s a shame we would EVER think so little of ourselves and Humanity, this should be seen as A shameful blasphemy unto HUMANITY and every individuals Dignity.

I say Fuck you and your mental instability it’s dilution, obsessions and fanaticism of a fantasy to the Hypocrite that are all whom will believe in anything before themselves, these the lost sheep subjecting themselves to Brainwash by believing in MAN’S religion that leaves us to live in nothing more then TOXIC waste while Man remains forever wanting.

how can we say we are Honest, and Telling a truth or argue Honestly, To give weight or meaning to their word is Foolery for it has been both Stolen and Borrowed from humanity, manipulated, altered and regurgitated by man as if a voice of his own, these are the actions of the cowardly whom utilize lies as if a weapon, a swords blade that draws flat to fade, Rust and Decay over time inevitably, something that can not be sustained, Artificiality.

At the end of the day If you subscribe to any religion, you lose no matter how much you indoctrinate or convince yourself otherwise, Also I have to wonder, that once a hypocrite has not only exposed but has also demonstrated hypocrisy should the hypocrites statement be acknowledge as any more then the hypocrites hypocrisy…Personally I have no respect for the hypocrite or fanatic.

In many ways yes,but I am not sure IF I would call it a Belief but rather an acknowledgment If we consider all that which is “Natural” and that which is “Humanity” we can acknowledge humanity is alien to life and the natural living thing, It is Human whom Named them by our perception obtained by the enlightenment and the acknowledgment of the Genetic memory and life’s inevitability, It’s the HUMAN body that occurs no different then the soulful thing, however not our conscious and the awareness of self as these are apart from the other things, this acknowledgement necessary for us to perceive and to appreciate life, living, and the memory of LOVE by sharing and enjoying the freedoms facilitated by Humanity, our Humanism and Humaneness, thus the Wholeness of Humanity, I could say for every scar we have learnt a New lesson that we have forgiven however have never forgotten as it is literally recorded in Every Cell of every living thing by but a fraction of our DNA and its memory, that has Existed for Billions of years.

I agree in my own way, I would also like to add. “Paint on the Stone will ware, leaving only the Stone. Reality”, As I mentioned, no matter the elegance of a word on paper or paint on stone it can be burnt or washed away over time, as it is, Any law that has been written can be Broken, infringed upon, and made corrupt as it is.

“Remember at the End of the Day, We are the manifestation of a Words Meaning and it’s affect unto ourselves, for words are empty and harmless”, And if this is True, then What when these words are Lies and Deceptions worked and propagandized to facilitate control over the narrative and belief, the Sheep, Lamb, and other sacrificial thing.

See how it has control of us now, By threatening it, we are willing to pick up the gun, and even begin to think about and consider Murder even if unintentionally while only being willing to perpetuate captivity to shit smudged on paper.

This is as True as Paper is equal to stone, However you are correct if we acknowledge these “Stones” are that which Build the walls that imprison, a direct contradiction to what is Freedom and the Freedom of will, We should consider the Paper you speak of nothing more then the pen to keep the sheep and other sacrificial thing, Military and Army, Authority and the Propagated Law unto the Participant, Protester or Activist along with the plethora of others many.

How many Times has the Bible been manipulated, altered and even Rewritten also then what is Grater according the Belief, If the Bible is more important then should it not be that which the believer should govern and live, but how while the freedom of will is propagated as a Rite rather then reality. These papers mean nothing in consideration of rationality, logicality thus reality, Like all other Artificiality that inherent the inevitable end, thus meaning nothing unto Humanity but all things to the Ego of Man.

HUMANS don’t EVOLVE, HUMANS Learn and make choices and acknowledge by our enlightenment that these are our own responsibility, not that of the Gods, Kings or the other things, Religions Take these Choices From Human, Human unto MAN, By providing propagated answers, that are also basic truths and facts of the human experience that long lasting lies, deceptions and manifestations of artificiality come these things, however because MAN is a Dissociated HUMAN he is doomed to travesty when he can not Admit and Accept Willingly This Reality, A calamity individually, that is Fared for the Feeling of Guilt, Shame, Humiliation, among the plethora of other things that threaten, Harm or Damage the Delicate thing, our Fragile Fantasy, Ego and other Lustful thing.

We can Grow and Heal.

I refer to Artificiality as a Figment of the IMAGINATION, EGO and it’s MENTAL INSTABILITY that leaves us to IRRATIONALITY, ILLOGICALITY, DISASSOCIATION and DECEPTIONS THROUGHOUT its HISTORY.

Adam ate the Apple Correct? The deception is Written in the First Pages of the BOOK! All blinded by the tiny Shiny thing, not even AWARE of the massive HAY stack its buried within… Obsession over any one IDEA is UNHEALTHY and becomes DESTRUCTIVE, more so When founded by a LIE and artificiality, It leads to Insanity.

It is a FACT 90% of the Global Civilized Civilian is MENTALLY ILL, Not because their CRAZY, but because they BELIEVE in Religions that are know to be artificiality, a religious soldier willing to die and murder and be murdered for it, We call these the Fanatics and the Extremists (The Successfully Indoctrinated psychopath), and the Psychopathy of these, Almost always becoming a Psychopathic Tendency rather then belief, Like Training a MONKEY to respond instinctual to a given stimulant, the sheep, Lamb and other sacrificial thing to the Crook, Vice, Device or convenience, because of this FACT a Very UNHEALTHY thing for all HUMANITY, Its literally a mental illness and disease that can easily become UNSTABLE and even Collapse, a Global INSANITY, They have BUILT us up to SMASH us DOWN!

Of course we can Deny these proven facts and Deflect it on to other things, as this is the Foremost prominent response to any challenge to the “Belief” of a Irrational, Illogical, ILL mind, the Insane that WILL Defend and MURDER for its CAPTOR the EGO and it’s Religion.

What would give you the Right to say that, WHO are you, GOD or wait did “God make you do it!” are you GETTING the POINT ?

I do have FAITH, just not of the IMAGINARY thing, I am a realist also I couldn’t give a shit what Religion, consider there ALL FAKE, I believe and have faith in HUMANITY, The HUMAN, our HUMANNESS, Dignity, Rite, SOMETHING VERY REAL and being REPRESSED, and PROSECUTED over long periods of history by “RELIGIOUS” FAITH, The only EVIL thing known and acknowledged by HUMANITY.

MAN crucified Jesus…Humanity.

Again, it seems just like another HYPOCRITE telling people They dont have! I have never SAID anything of the SORT to any one here OR in my LIFE, shame, “talking” to the Hypocrite is like talking to mutton and silly we should talk to meat!

I stand for Humanity, humanness, Human and his Dissociated Image Man. If you chose to call me anything, call me a humanist, realist and Logical.

“I know of not a God that would ask or expect I bow, Rather the Gods that know me Demand I stand.”, I am also Forgiving. Thus I say and ask…

if you CALL or consider yourself to be anything other then a HUMAN then I have empathy. Titles are the Disassociation, thus the example of its truth, Human becoming Man,

MAN: “I am a Police Officer”
HUMAN: “I am acting as a Police officer”

MAN: “I am the Pope”
HUMAN: “I am acting as the Pope”

MAN: “I am a God”
HUMAN: “I am Acting as a God”

MAN: “I am Christian”
HUMAN: “I am acting as a Christian”

MAN: “I am Catholic”
HUMAN: “I am acting as a Catholic”

What are you again, or are you just a HUMAN Acting As Man? the Sinful, unholy thing, and expendable beast the sheep, lamb, the harvestable and expendable beast and other sacrificial thing, A soldier in any Army?.

Hu-Man, Man the DISASSOCIATED HUMAN, thus some one suffering a Mental Issue that Is Often manifest by INDOCTRINATION the RITUAL and or by a trauma, the Golden Calf, False Idol, is MAN and his money, Or better RELIGION and Preaching, To preach and Crucify for Man is a Hypocrite, HE will Murder his Brother, Mother and Family for His Authority thus Belief and propagated unto Humanity and other Men by Force or Manipulation for man is Cowardly , for its by this deception the MAN Profit any thing, by his Prophesy, Law, rite, and authority he prophesied unto the count of heard, the sheep, Lamb, and other sacrificial thing, thus what is Satanism and Gathering, it is the Cross that which has been inverted for Real and what WAS and is True, Inverted to keep you from Truth, that it’s all a Lie, the Greatest Deception unto Humanity, lest we forget!

NEVER shall HUMANITY!!,That MAN is OF his Own mind the Ego, No Different then the homosexuals or GENDER challenged mentally, these are Humans that are MENTALLY ill, Evil thinking, for it is the EGO that has not rationality, logicality, among the many other aspects of things and things or the coherent thinking necessary to acknowledge and be aware of its own Destruction, Forever left WANTING!

that which Make the whole of a Human is this Acknowledgment and the enlightenment and Awareness and the acceptance of the FACT and REALITY that we are the manifestation of all things, even that of Gods, Belief and that these things are of our OWN responsibility, not of Gods or Devils, how can WE be so naive, shame, artificiality is the manifest by Man’s EGO and unstable mind, that is DOOMED as It is Left Wanting and forever seeking, destined to become corrupt and to consume only of its self unavoidably and inevitably.

Psychological trauma is a type of damage to the mind that occurs as a result of a distressing event.

Trauma is often the result of an overwhelming amount of stress that exceeds one’s ability to cope, or integrate the emotions involved with that experience that often if not always lead to some sort of Mental Disorders, Emotional Issues that typically manifest throughout the rest of ones life when left unchecked.

Yes there are acknowledgments that can “HELP” these individuals, however no RECOVERY of the MIND, EMOTION and SOUL can come with out That individual FIRST being WILLING and to have already established honesty with themselves thus facilitating the will, rather then having to seek it externally, Lust Not Love, for it not That Individual is left Seeking the next FIX to fill a missing thing, frantically Grasping at whatever pleases Man’s EGO The Most or First and Next.

A Message By Music

1. Civil War Guns N Roses
2. So Much Trouble In The World - Ziggy Marley
3. Pink Floyd - The Wall
4. A Message For All Of Humanity - Charlie Chaplin
5. Why America isn’t the greatest country in the world anymore

Resources

Psychological Trauma
Mental Disorder

ADDITIONALLY some of the Topics covered or touched on included.

This Post will be UPDATED periodically.

"at the end of the day" favorite saying of the dumb F politicians
:left_speech_bubble: A Contribution to the Community Realistically
NEW ZEALAND: GUNMAN WITH BODYCAM OPENS FIRE in MOSQUE
Trump is a FAILURE
Is World War III Upon Us?
Praise reports, God answering prayers
Christian Fellowship--Bible Verse of the Day--Please Contribute
In plain sight... 🤔
Praying For Help or Helping One’s Self
Misunderstanding the context of a typed out message
Trump Sold us out
Tommy Robinson update: Back to trial
You Are a Free Range Slave
Things to keep our eyes on. Enemy news articles
What's IT about Really?
Well then.... That's interesting
A.I. Good or bad? Your thoughts
@Alex Jones. Please Read
5G... the good, the bad, the ugly
Brothers and Sisters BE READY TO STAND IN THE FIRE!
Brothers and Sisters BE READY TO STAND IN THE FIRE!
Unite and March on Washington
@Alex Jones. Please Read
Prophecy: Russia and China Will Nuke Certain US Localities
Read The King James Bible through this year!
**IF Trump Doesnt Act, like he should, then Deliverance will Come From Somewhere Else, but Trump himself will Perish.**
China to crush US Military
Illegal immigrants in Canada attack U.S.A. with Polar Vortex
If Trump is Taken Down and arrested what will you do?
If Trump is Taken Down and arrested what will you do?
Some people need to be drunmed out of the Infowars Army!
Freemasons | Illuminati Library | 🔥
No King but King Jesus ✝️ (Bible Study Group)
Freemasons | Illuminati Library | 🔥
Owen Shroyer Q & A

An Acknowledgment.

The following is not about convincing any one, or denouncing the other, it is an honest truth that cannot be denied by the example of life and how we have come to live globally, the evidence is literally surrounding us, there is no Copy and Paste, YouTube or Google Search for us to argue or defend. It’s a literal truth when considered logically, and practically, with the sense of rationality, thus Realistically, we must discard the irrationality, immorality and it’s illogicality that is indoctrinated, educated and propagated every day and night by and for the sake of sustaining and slowing a failing artificiality that will result with the destruction of our Reality, lives, and families, civilizations, and countries, Humanity, for the sake of manipulating life’s genetic memory.

“Objects, Words and Visions”

It started in the 3D realm, (Symbolization). It was only after humanity begun to worship the object, images and words that man successfully “Told a Vision” of man landing on a moon, later motion pictures “Telling a Vision” that he has, proving to be much better than words, billboard, still, or stone. over time becoming a much more effective way to publish and expose the masses to propaganda, complete with the subliminal, hidden, trigger messages, frequencies and sounds, now a very specialized craft and study, again all efforts to perpetuate the artificiality that has come by Religions, soon becoming the first form of magic, witchcraft, sorcery and rite.

Gaining a Deeper understanding of these crafts and the use of Advertising Psychology today will allow us to be less subjective to it as we learn to be aware of and recognize things normally unknown to the average consumer.

If we want to know if we have been affected by this Psychology, the answer is typically all around us, to give an idea of the scope and depth of its effect, answer to yourself the following question, Are all the products the Newest brand name, Highly Advertised or priced? consider the more we have of these things can be equated to the effect of Advertising Psychology on us and the people we know, thus Symbolization and the Subliminal.

Soon becoming the first tool used by the magicians, witches and sorcerers, the spell and cursed thing.

“The Pokémon Hunt!”

Drones of people chasing invisible Pokémon projected on their VICES, it’s a good example of how DANGEROUS ignorance of such a thing can be, it’s because of our ignorance this type of manipulation has become a primary control mechanism, of not just the individual but society, News and entertainment affecting culture and society by propagated social pressure, acceptance and trends coming in secondarily.

there are of course MANY more tools used by Advertisers, Advertisers are not just Ad developers, advertisers also include, Song writers, Story tellers, Movie Producers, Software and website developers along with many others, for example Facebook, whom are using the science of Advertising Psychology to entice and convince people both consciously and subconsciously to believe in their religion, purchase their products, use their platforms and to believe what they say, much like they protect your privacy, etc, again proving to be nothing more than artificiality.

Resources

Symbolism
Subliminal Stimuli
Advertising

Deceptions and Dissociation’s.

“Are Humans not capable of infinite conscious?”.

it is this very belief that has been indoctrinated by “Religions”, “Gods”, “Kings”, “Power” and “Authority” to facilitate the artificiality, for as long as we are convinced of this, is for as long as we remain powerless, left depending on the very things that have and continue to take from us Freedoms, our Humanity and Humanness.

Indoctrination.
Religions, Cults, Political entities, and even fans of particular sports teams are often said to indoctrinate their followers. If you indoctrinate someone, the goal is to have that person follow a particular set of beliefs (or a doctrine), rather than being able to think independently or know right from wrong.

It is the priest that makes the King, king that forms an army, army’s that forced religion, and its resulting artificiality unto culture and civilization. None have come by a God, but rather a whip, blade, rope, fire, or chain, The Crook to the Sheep and lamb, and the other sacrificial thing. (Technically Satanism).

We are “infinite consciousness”, the embodiment of all knowledge, it is the acknowledgement of this truth that provides the enlightenment and the realization of the artificial. “Braking out of the Matrix”. these artificialities continue for as long as we are convinced and or partake in believing, thus manifesting its perpetuity, As mentioned above, often without knowing, these things happen covertly, mentally, because we are “It”. If we are to remove all artificiality, we, you and I are all that remain.

Lastly, the deception started when man was told that if he was to eat of the tree of life (knowledge, infinite conscious).

It was at this point humanity was manipulated in to believing it was not already the embodiment of infinite conscious as a whole, the metaphoric understanding, that humanity was convinced that human knowledge, power, free will and freedoms, humanities humanness and that This knowledge is external from it by deception. in laymen terms, humanity doubted itself, making humanity vulnerable to what is a lie, deceptions, and its resulting artificialities and “dissociation” from reality, thus Human becoming Man.

Dissociation.
Dissociation is a mental process of disconnecting from one’s thoughts, feelings, memories or sense of identity. The dissociative disorders that need professional treatment include dissociative amnesia, dissociative fugue, depersonalisation disorder and dissociative identity disorder.

In psychology, dissociation is any of a wide array of experiences from mild detachment from immediate surroundings to more severe detachment from physical and emotional experiences. The major characteristic of all dissociative phenomena involves a detachment from reality, rather than a loss of reality as in psychosis. Dissociation is commonly displayed on a continuum. In mild cases, dissociation can be regarded as a coping mechanism or defense mechanisms in seeking to master, minimize or tolerate…

Lost Knowledge of the Ancients.
Factually, Man (Humanity) before religion was wiser then man is today. today we require, AI and technologies to attempt to simulate such knowledge and understandings. Humanity already knew many of these things that are in fact still being discovered by man today.

“Oddly enough, peoples further back in time had greater scientific knowledge than the European nations of Byzantine and Medieval times. Until the second part of the 19th century, scholars in Europe thought that the Earth was just a few thousand years old. Yet ancient Brahmin books estimated the Day of Brahma, the life span of our universe, to be 4,320 million years - not very far off from modern calculations. Modern science emerged from the medieval darkness during the renaissance. By studying classical sources humanity re-discovered old-truths that had been known by the Babylonians, Ionians, Egyptians, Hindus, or Greeks for many centuries.”

Biblical prophecies are what they are for before the tunnel, telephone and internet, the “plan” that is the very methods of which to sustain these artificialities were distributed via the scriptwriters and scribes to the various secret society’s including the church and popery while the general public where very much illiterate. It is not GOD but “gods” that have prophesied the prophecies, and the many secret society’s that work tirelessly at making them come to fruition, it is the New World Order, A B C’s and 1 2 3’s. again all in efforts to sustain and support an artificiality while keeping the sheep a sheep, and the lamb a lamb.

I stand for Humanity, humanness, Human and Man. If you chose to call me anything, call me a humanist, realist and Logical.

Humanism.
Humanism is a philosophical and ethical stance that emphasizes the value and agency of human beings, individually and collectively, and generally prefers critical thinking and evidence (rationalism and empiricism) over acceptance of dogma or superstition.

Realist.
A realist is someone who can look at things as they are in life and deal with them in a practical manner. Many artists or philosophers who like to see life in its crude, original form can be classified as realists.

logical.
reasoning, thinking, straight-thinking, rational, objective, analytical, cerebral, insightful, intelligent, judicious, wise, sensible, hardheaded.

“his logical mind”
characterized by or capable of clear, sound reasoning, reasoned, well-reasoned, rational, sound, cogent, well thought out, valid, lucid, coherent, clear, well organized, systematic, orderly, methodical, articulate, consistent, relevant, syllogistic, deductive, inductive, inferential;

One whom tends to believe.
“conclusions based on evidence and logical argument”

“I know of not a God that would ask or expect I bow, Rather the Gods that know me, Demand I stand.”

Genetic memory, the soul, and life eternal.

“Is there is a spiritual world?”

Short answer No, however I am assuming your referring to after death and life. We may see the “spirit” or “soul” in a different way.

by my understanding of the basic, and deeper Psychology’s, Psychiatry, Physiology, Bio chemistry, neurochemistry, among others sciences, religious and spiritual understandings I base my opinion, I am not religious but I am “spiritual”, I believe in “energy”.

I say No, because it really does not work in such a way to be external from us, the mind and body, I’ll try summing it up using “Synapses” and “Emotions” or in other terms Electronic Motion, “Broadcast”, “Frequency” and the resulting energy’s such as one’s soul, aura, ghost or better the electrical field of our “living” being, the Body and Soul.

Resources

Synapse
Emotion
Expression
Chakra
Aura

Telepathy is very much the expression of an emotion, thus “Electronic Energy” Expressed or in laymen terms, “Broadcast”, “Transmitted” and detectable by the mind and technology today, a powerful and very well guarded knowledge and energy that can be influenced by deeper understandings, however I will not cover it here, maybe in the near future, “what is ESP”, also “ESP” is something natural and universal to the living thing, Humanity’s first voice and language.

It was this “language” depicted in the story of Babel, for When we all know the truth it’s impossible to lie.

when we pass, this Energy is very much “expelled” from the flesh of the body, it is not sent on to “heaven” per say, but dispersed and absorbed by all things. We are born again when any portion of our DNA and its Memory may be reintegrated unto a living thing such as the developing fetus or seed, it is this that allows for individuality and the differences, “life eternal”, it is also something being manipulated in very destructive ways today, The vaccines and Drugs, among the plethora of other things.

the Haunted place are such because of these energy’s and “Telepathy”, often negative and powerful emotional energy that has been projected literally “scorching” the space surrounding the individual expressing it, this is how Some people whom are aware can sense and even describe these events long after they have occurred in great detail, The projection of emotional energy that has “scorched” and or that has saturated the surrounding space (church, ancient place), becoming embedded unto stone, wood and open space, “the Blessed object” and “Cursed Doll”, “Magic medallion”, and “cap” of a pyramid. Each material having it’s own unique capability of recording such energy’s, Gold being known to hold its charge longest, and plane stone the shortest. We do not use Diamond, Gem, Ruby or Crystal.

We also should consider life it’s self is purely because of it’s opportunity, a gift provided by time, that which is before all things. water is the record of all living things and their memory, for water literally has fractions of all life’s DNA and its memory, so it is very much environmental opportunity, where life can be it will be inevitably.

Resources

Water molecules characterize the structure of DNA genetic material
Water Memory
Genetic Memory (Psychology)

“Humanity” is passed on now by Education, where before it was genetically embedded by experience, life’s harshness and our survival, this is what often leads to the gifted and the pedophile, as psychopathic tendencies are typically gained by some source of pain or traumatic experience, resulting in the emotional memory of the experience to be “Temporally” “scorched” in to the genetic memory of the individual experiencing it, generations later the individuals offspring whom inherit this “memory” often sense as if this memory is instinct and often result in psychopathic tendencies and other abnormalities that are not always negative, also known to extend generations if sustained or embolden, but degraded without. However, because of these facts we see the push to kill our Genetics and Humanity’s memory, not just of the pedophile but of all humanity, Humans and our humanness, by forcing Vaccines, Drugs, GMO, Trends and many other things.

Consider that if you are cremated, you cannot be born again, hence the Burning of the witch, If you want to be born again, be sent to sea.

Beyond these things, I do not believe or understand why at the point of death or after that we would question or worry, consider all the things we say we will miss, we will not, for at the end of the day these things mean nothing and become irrelevant while we become a part of everything, for we are not left wanting thy soul and spiritual energy’s or the physical thing.

Thought to mention as it’s kind of related, the insane asylum was not for the “insane” but rather people “they” would seek, discover and “TAKE” because of an awareness, "ESP”. not because they were “Lunatic”, Lunatic the result of the many experiments on these people, creating the “zombie” and image of “Insanity”, at a time when this awareness has not been so desensitized, people with ESP were considered a very real NATIONAL and GLOBAL THREAT!

Resources

Lunatic Asylum
Extrasensory Perception

In effect we can imagine, “Humanity” the soul, mind and our individuality riding the back of “Biology”, the bone, body and Brain. (Humanity exists BECAUSE of nature and the inevitability of life.) thus we can acknowledge that “Humanity” has not come naturally, for we must be apart from it to perceive, appreciate and preserve it for eternity, hence our living for eternity by this genetic memory and life’s inevitability, thus the exhausting efforts to not only manipulate, but to alter it literally.

I am going to end this response with a statement to consider.

Man’s body occurs naturally just as the monkey, ape and other thing, but not which is “Humanity” and our “Humanisms”, our consciousness alien to it for we are the deliverers of life to earth, thus “We”, from a time before are the curator and guardian of all life’s memory, the literal record we have gathered, discovered, and compiled from among many different times, thus dimension over billions of years.

Hence the variety and it’s diversity, the insect, animal, mammal, human and other thing, there is no such thing as evolution, rather adaptation.

The human experience and it’s library

Summarized dramatically.

In short, all religions are a compilation of a very large number of materials that describe the human experience and understanding, be it Songs, scriptures, poems, riddles, carvings and even jokes, gathered from around the world, that come to create the library beneath the Vatican. For this was the first source of empowerment, knowledge gained over the ignorant and illiterate, exploited no different than it is today, the first completed compilation called the manuscript or scrolls, that was placed in the ark of the covenant and that remains hidden since the creation of these first religions, again so no one may discover the Truth.

All ancient religions have come from one source, and not of gods but men. Each leader told to take from it, and make it of their own just as it has been done. This is why the formation of the convent, to protect these truths about humanity, human, humanness and the glory of its freedoms for the sake of influence and power, wolves shepherding sheep.

Well it started out as advice... but now it's just another randomly infused topic, so feel free to post whatever bs you want here 😂 beware of the self inflated narcissists! This is the best trainwrecked post EVER
Well it started out as advice... but now it's just another randomly infused topic, so feel free to post whatever bs you want here 😂 beware of the self inflated narcissists! This is the best trainwrecked post EVER
For humanity to evolve, religion must be discarded
Jake Loyd Was AWESOME On The WarRoomShow Today!
Alex Jones: Trump’s betrayal of americans’ rights heartbreaking!
Trump is a FAILURE
Trump is a FAILURE
A random, How will you know “Jesus”?
Bible Prophecy -- Antichrist
Misunderstanding the context of a typed out message
Is being gay a choice?
Open apology to everyone
Open apology to everyone
Open apology to everyone
Pope signs a COVENANT with Imam.....and nobody is paying attention to it
What's IT about Really?
Red Alert! 🚨 We Are Under attack
Becoming born again. my story of leaving the Mormon church
Water: How important is water in the fight for Freedom?
Wake SHEEP, LAMB, and Sacrifical thing!

@zimmermann…can we get a BLOCK button so we can block trolls? Much needed around here!

What’s It really About?

I am not against, God, religion, belief or political understanding, but how these have been manipulated, altered and weaponized in many ways for the sake of destroying our knowledge, understanding, sense and practice of humaneness and “humanity”, my use of this word literally represents the “humaneness” of humanity, such as care, dignity, compassion, brotherly love, fraternity, fellow feeling, philanthropy, kindness, consideration, understanding, sympathy, tolerance, leniency, mercy, mercifulness, clemency, pity, tenderness, charity, goodness, magnanimity, generosity, honesty, respect among other things.

There are of course many valuable teachings and knowledge to be gained from sources such as the bible and quran for example, but it is also a fact each have been manipulated, altered and even rewritten over the centuries by a number of different hands, thus these things can no longer be taken literally, but rather with a grain of salt.

Today we Talk about many things such as Good vs. Evil, God vs. Devil and so on, however in my view it is very alarming how little people understand about each of these things or how they come to be, I see passion from people arguing faith and beliefs they lack an actual understanding of.

In my heart and soul this hurts me, and it makes me feel empathy and pity for Humanity.

It’s by these observations I am witnessing the death throes of a dying Humanity much like fish out of water, as individuals effected by what I refer to as “Artificiality”, that which is anything not occurring naturally, or in layman terms, A lie, and or lies and the belief in such things.

Also, how the ignorance of and denial of these artificialities perpetuate their existence, for at the end of the day We are what “is” and that all things are manifested through us and by us, our belief and hands be it for good or evil, and how Humanity has been made unwilling to acknowledge these responsibilities as their own and not of gods or devil’s.

By my perspective and understanding, Humanity is Free, and our Humanness the freedom, and for gods, kings, power and authority to exist, these freedoms must be restricted, taken away and destroyed, an observable fact throughout known history.

Because I was raised with religions surrounding me, I use the words “God” and “Jesus” very much metaphorically rather than the literal interpretation, a summary of this is “God” is our will and freedom of will, we are able to call upon it at any moment for any given thing, and “Jesus” the metaphoric embodiment of all things Human, Mind, Body and Soul, thus Humanity as the whole.

Having Faith and belief is one thing, but when it comes to the belief and practice of Religions that are in fact in some fashion forced upon the ignorant for the very reason of control, manipulated and worked to establish an artificiality for the very sake of becoming and staying gods and kings, also that not one religion has come by a means of or at a time of PEACE, and that are manipulation, propagated and often exploited at or during calamity, along with the fact that if you chose Humanity over artificiality you would end up beheaded, hung, burnt or crucified!

Thus, the establishment of religions have always worked to Weaken, Diminish and Kill our inner sense, passions, acknowledgment and understanding of Humanity and what it is to be Human and it’s freedom, while equating Humans to a Lamb or sheep as if religions make Humans a harvestable and the expendable beast.

Religions have also been manipulated in many ways to invert the truth and Our first and only “law” that has all been erased from our memory and history.

Humanity only has one Law.

“do on to one’s self before doing or having done onto others”.

Such as One must have love to love, food to feed, and shelter to offer refuge, equally one must commit suicide before murder! Because This one law makes all others redundant by establishing the equality necessary to facilitate free will, and freedom of humanity, the “Gods” and “Kings” have manipulated this simple thing (The Truth, which is Freedom), making it complicated (a lie, which is imprisonment) it has become very much inverted, that which is written and understood today.

In layman terms today’s “law” says that it is acceptable to murder and worry about consequences later, this resulting in Humans being manipulated to form the “Army”, solders to Die for Glory, in effect creating the expendable Sheep and sacrificial lamb, that are all efforts to support the artificialities of Gods, kings, Power, and Authority originally, now including governments and money.

The unavoidable Choice of Religions and laws before and above Humanity was not only forced buy these artificialities but also symbolized by such things as the cross and depicted metaphorically with the crucifixion of Christ “Jesus”, Humanity, Humanness nailed to it. Further emboldening artificiality so that gods remained gods, kings to remain kings and for them to establish Governance Over the Disobedient, with rules, laws, authority and power foreign to and deliberately against Humanity, Humanness, and its Freedoms.

The reality is IF it REQUIRES any kind or sort of ritual, it’s an Artificiality, it is literally something Someone made up to influence the masses to follow and to manipulate, inspire, convince or force them to interact with these artificialities, in turn manifesting it as if an actuality, or better, not something occurring Naturally. (false idle, golden calf, etc.)

Additionally, it’s blasphemous and hypocritical to the very Religions that many are claiming to understand, follow, and choose to believe in and preach today, each influenced by culture, social acceptance, trends and agendas.

The issue with this is that artificiality cannot be sustained, all forms of artificiality have an unavoidable inevitable end, much like that depicted in the Matrix and it’s RESET, we simply cannot dance forever endlessly, for this is a literal Fact observed and proven throughout history and very much part Reason we see much of what we do today, these artificialities coming to its inevitable End, the exposure of Truth, that we have been led to believing, preaching and killing for these artificialities and the lies required to sustain them.

“Paint on the stone will ware, leaving only the stone, Reality”.

For example, they keep us in “Sin”, and Sinning according to their propagated laws, so that we forever seek forgiveness and acceptance while they exploit the feeling of guilt and fear of those that have “chosen” to follow and the ignorant.

This may sound rude, but it’s true if you understand it correctly. Try to see beyond the words, discover a truth.

“Brain fucked monkey’s reduced to sheep.”

As for solution’s, the simple answer is Unity and equality globally. However, until we reach this point in human history, we will have some reason or excuse to take from, hurt, or murder one another. I believe Unity will come only once we have experienced grate loss and calamity, in other words, until there is no other choice for Humanity to revert to our Humanness while abandoning these artificialities.

Religion, Race, are the top dividers of humanity today just as they have been for centuries, both artificialities.

Lastly “Jesus” openly admitted that he is but a messenger, and that “he” will rise again, thus metaphorically humanity will rise again, and that “Jesus” said non-shall reach the heavens unless by “him” … or in layman terms, none will have peace or freedom without humanity and our humanness, Religion is not a requirement, nor is the belief in Gods, kings, power or authority much as we understand and are subjected to believing today.

It is literally Humanity and our humanness that is the enemy of artificiality, power and authority, the gods and kings.

“We have all known for a long time now, the plan. however not all have chosen to follow, or partake, we that live as common folk and the potato farmer, we stand and live in protest Silently, We Disagree, we choose reality over fantasy and its Artificiality.”

Resources

Project_MKUltra
10-modern-methods-of-mind-control

iphone-x-space-grey-sku-header

People are not even interested in the truth, clearly only interested in what rocks their boat, or entertains them, we are Fucking DOOMED!

Interception and Confiscation .

Yellow Vests or Trumpets Speech just Quick Thinking? unorthodox solutions to issues long projected by the use of AI, that formulates various solutions to issues “For seen”, Could it be the “Government” knows full well, that PEOPLE are on the edge and things are very volatile.

An elaborate Distraction… Conspiracy??? or just a Big Mind Game. What happens once all these things are in place, A wall, that not only stops people from coming in, but also from getting out, and there are thousands of soldiers who are indeed willing to kill their own for the sake of an order guarding the gate?

What when these things are turned against the people that have cheered for it, more so WHAT soldier or Person of the right mind would agree to take “Children” and freedoms away like a dog to a whistle, Lamb to the Crook. Consider it is the FACT people play along that this shit continues, military, “authority” is willing to kill their own people, what is the difference then they becoming “Terrorists”.

When we really get down to it, it is literally people killing people for what? And what if we stopped, what would be next? Wouldn’t that “END” it all?

I just don’t get it, why would anyone be so weak to not tell the mother fucker giving the orders to do it themselves! Drop the Gun, Walk Away~ Change this world in a DAY!!

Or are we so pathetic to not have peace, murdering for religion, profit, political gains and entertainment. but It is not really between us, is it? it’s between them, put them in the Ring, and stop killing and getting dead for such BULLSHIT! it’s VERY SAD! however, for us to be human again may just be an impossibility while we remain comfortable being sheep. I doubt many could even imagine a global Choice for unity, as they push us to irrationality. In some cases, it is literally written on the wall. (Egypt, is only one example among many).

Realization

I am not sure politics will mater when it comes time to face reality.

The millions of Immigrants coming to the USA and Canada, are coming for work, homes, for food and clearly many other reasons but there is somewhat more to it, when considering Agenda 21/30 and operation “Lights Out” projected to be initialized within the next 3 years, there is much more to this story then I can add here

However, for now we are going to concentrate with a hypothetical view of what would be if the END of electricity, an “EMP”. First many people believe that we would need to use a NUKE or some kind of conventional weapon, but the FACT is that is not true, nor has it been since the advent of the microwave. Today we have the capability to “Shut Down” anything that depends on electrical energy or that has some sort of circuitry, either over a specific location and radius or globally. With today’s technology we have the technical capability to disable any type of selected device, for example, all phones can go dead, while everything else will continue working, or the other way around, where phones work, but everything else is dead, including most if not all gas-powered vehicles, and generators.

Although the above sounds bad enough, Consider the darker side of the story, right now the USA, Canada, and many other Western countries are being saturated by Immigrants, most if not all coming with diseases and other illnesses foreign to these countries and the people in them. Keeping that in mind, this in many ways seems like the pre-placement of Biological weaponry, via millions of TOXIC corpses and their decay, it is this kind of Toxicity that would make leprosy and the plague seem like a common cold when considering how devastatingly deadly to all humanity, for even if only the USA there would be such a devastation, the resulting Toxicity would spread over the globe surprisingly quickly, in many different ways.

Just to CLARIFY what NUKES are, Once the “Lights Out” Operation is complete, the world will be a very toxic place, and NUKES are intended to clean things up, in effect sterilizing and purifying the lands of which there where city’s, and billions of dead people, NUKES are weapons of PEACE.

Mass Addiction

“They” have worked very hard over the years to cause addiction, in many ways effecting the majority of the globes civilization, addicts to one vice or another, where it was alcohol, LSD, Cocaine, Heroin, TV’s, Cell Phones, Laptops, tablets, the wide screen, Facebook’s, twitters and pretty much everything that is an artificiality, such as power, money, authority, etc…, for we rarely if ever become addicted to things that are natural and that affect us in a natural way, like cannabis, hemp and the many other things KNOWN to have POSITIVE along with ENHANCING traits beneficial to the HUMAN species and LIVING thing. Now GMO modified Drastically REDUCING the effectiveness, for the Pause was intended to introduce the genetically engineered seed that is what is today, there is literally NO purity.

“You can eat all you like its Free, but unless you BUY our NUTRIENTES and Vitamins you will still die slowly by starvation”, MacDonald’s #1 Subscriber to research and development of Artificial MEAT, Meat GROWN on the Plate, not soy or bean. It is literally “them” Poisoning water and food, by seed and rain, weakening Humanity, thus working to ensure that we die easily and quickly, for we are ill, and not healthy, thus weak and fragile.

Also, it is WISE to Consider once that artificiality is taken away from an addict. unplugged, and the fall from the matrix in to a harsh frightening reality, and its SUDDEN realization!

Let’s use the average Cell phone, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram addict along with pretty much 90% of civilization, may not understand their addiction or that without they will experience some fashion of unexpected withdrawal. Sad fact is many will not have the knowledge to understand that’s what’s actually happening, Considering the “Lights Out” project, I think it is necessary for us to consider the consequences of the instability that will come as a result of this global addiction.

Many people are simply not going to have a sound mind when it comes time, imagine billions of traumatized, withdrawing addicts whom all will be suffering depression x 1000 %, lost in shock and disbelieving, its much as if your trying to save Billions of drowning people whom all want to kill you. I know many would not admit to the fact, but this is psychological, in conjunction with chemical, environmental, biological, radiological warfare against the living and life, for this has nothing to do with race, color, or creed, unfortunately people have under these circumstances become weaponry, even if unknowingly as it has a devastating effect on them both equally in effect two for one, New World Order is cheap.

There are also Many forms of addicts that will further complicate things at a very unprecedented scale and pace while it becomes more apparent just how mentally ill the majority of citizens are (90%), as mentioned above, most if not all, unknowingly. in FACT, you will not be able to trust anyone to Act rational, or not be sane.

Technology

5G and the AUTOMATED KILLING MACHINE…will act as part of the automation network when considering agenda 21/30, at this time, it has VERY little to do with automated cars, these are just a vehicle of which to conduct tests, as I am sure testing with automated military equipment such as driver-less tanks, .50 cal toting bots, swarms of Bio weaponized drones and more on public streets might just give the wrong impression.

Why?, First, we have to understand that the pyramids around the globe where not one build by hand. Each of these pyramids where built as a gift to ANY ass hole who was told if they could convince people to follow them out to the desert or other place with nothing more than a promise of finding such a gift by the “gods”, the same fool and his offspring would be praised as “kings” each from but a grain of sand or stone caped with jade, crystal, ruby, gem, diamonds and only one by gold. (Egypt)

The FACT is “WE” and our true technology are the only reason the pyramids and many other such temples including societies existed and exist in the first place, literally used for bribery in exchange for our godly power, and knowledge. exploiting the ignorance of a lost people, Man whom believe in artificiality, the dissociated and Ignorant, (the psychopathy and its psychopathic tendency).

“WE” became but the living gods that millions would either die, fear and love, sacrifice for and give praise to.

But in the end, all things artificial cannot be sustained, so it has gotten to a point, that we can go back and start from Stone, or move forward with Energy.

So aside from them looking to reemerge as “GODS” they are going to try the same bull shit as “Aliens”, claiming to be our saviors while these are the same mother fuckers who did it to us for CENTURIES in the first PLACE!

“They” will SOLVE our EMP calamity with a NEW source of Energy and new technology, that has in FACT been existent for billions of years before the pyramids! whomever is left, will be reemerging in to a much more technically advance world and reality, however one that is very much the Same story, Different scenery. If we continue to believe in what I call ARTIFICIALITY, we will always be exploited for this flaw.

What do you STAND for?

Or is it that “truth” is free and what facilitates freedom, or that it is not profitable much as this artificiality is propagated to be. Consider that money you have won’t buy a thing. You have a voice, please us it, in many ways the HUMAN requires it. The REAL RED PILL…

Tick talk, tick talk, tick talk, tick…

Can You Be Gay and Christian?
:left_speech_bubble: A Contribution to the Community Realistically
Facebook and Instagram outages send surfers to Pornhub for tentacle porn
MJ was innocent
5G... the good, the bad, the ugly
We must work alongside with the Iroquois and exclusion of Democrats,
The Democrat situation could usher in the New World Order by default?
Trump Sold us out
Trump Sold us out
What's IT about Really?
My Pet Goat and I Pet Goat II - or anything goats related- Warning Goat images may be shocking
In plain sight... 🤔

A New World Order and missing Files.

It’s that Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking along with others have had many of their first theories almost all proven either incorrect or incomplete by knowledge gained by firsthand experience, “Laika, the Space Dog” and the subsequent understandings and acknowledgements. It became apparent it was so flawed NASA completely destroyed all previous sciences that depended upon it these theories, hypotheses, and summations that “Are” the requirements to Reach the Moon Living, hence the missing files and recordings that where NASAs and the USA’s greatest embarrassment globally within the many closed society’s.

At a time NASA attempting to begin Disclosing these Truths but was silenced quickly by many means including disappearing entire plains full of scientists and others willing to Discus these things openly. The resulting efforts managed to have some of these facts exposed publicly.

because of the immense effect this has and will have on the scientific community, education, and civilization as a whole, it hasn’t been fully disclosed or publicly acknowledged. TOP SECRET. You can imagine the plethora of other reasons they still have not disclosed these facts, Competition, control, domination and the list go on and on, it was that NASA Agreed to PROPAGATE the LANDING to act as a COVER to this Calamity that is a shame! Backed by Big Money, the A B C’s and 1 2 3’s, otherwise they were to be shut down.

In the end leaving NASA and these SECRET society’s to start from scratch (This is when “they” scoured the earth for scientists, data and technologies, they have bribed, kidnapped, extorted and even Murdered to accomplish this goal! It was a MATTER of global security at that time and today, under the direction of the UNITED STATES, global secret societies and governments, It is this Calamity that both offered the opportunity and development of a NEW WORLD ORDER, founded by these understandings and resulting technologies that which facilitate these things.

the Fact is unfortunate, that Even now these secret society’s and governments still do not have the understanding, knowledge or technology capable of measuring the mass or the “Heaviness” of “Outer” space, the space beyond the VHB’s, as most sciences where copies of each (espionage), Secret sharing, and the Illuminati (Church, Popery, and propaganda), much like the test results of a kid copying the answers of the student sitting in front, where the front student was wrong, so was the second.

Nothing Living has exited or has entered in to Inner space from outer space “Alive”, including us. In fact the only thing proven to surpass the “firmament” or better “Van Allen Radiation Belts” is only machinery and that which is already Dead, Hence the mission to mars will require the astronauts to be technically “DEAD” and placed in a Hyper hibernation, a little more on that, the goal here is to “DOWNLOAD” there mind and memory in to DATA banks, that are to be RE-UPLOADED to the brain of the astronauts once they exit Hyper hibernation as each are lost shortly after “Death”, it is also necessary for anything biological, “Cells” to be FROZEN and placed in a solid state or “Cells” are degraded and are destroyed quickly, many being destroyed long before approaching the “Van Allen Radiation Belts”, simply put, if it is not solid it will be destroyed by the powerful “firmament”, like they say, “you have to be dead to reach the heavens”…

The simple fact thus far is that NO known LIFE has been Observed in Outer Space, also once beyond Inner space, space becomes much HEAVIER. Because of this there are no voids, meaning if you attempt to take an Air canister or lung in to deep “Outer” space for example, it would simply implode do to the MASSIVE weight of space itself collapsing in on it, to this day we simply do not have the technology durable or able to withstand the crushing forces of space its self, even with protection Blood would boil, bones would collapse, etc…

The firmament It’s a little more than just the belt of radiation… consider “Inner” space and “Outer” space is much like freshwater meting saltwater, if you have ever seen such a thing it would appear much like Oil on water, they don’t mix. the “Van Allen Radiation Belts” are this boundary, where the two meet and a result of the “friction” between these each.

“Outer” space has no voids as space literally collapses in upon its self (imagine removing an air bubble from a body of water instantly, the water collapses upon its self-filling the void), this also occurs while there is no “gravity” due to the immeasurable magnitude and heaviness of space it’s self, also objects that are set in motion will forever move in the direction and velocity it was set, and will not divert unless interacting with other objects because of this phenomenon there is literally nothing to “Push” or “Pull” on.

It is the weight of outer Space its self that gives objects that are set in motion, perpetual motion, and has absolutely nothing to do with Gravity for in Outer Space there is none, consider if there were, we would never see a planet much as we do today.

Jets along with other known methods of propulsion used to navigate or accelerate have no effect, only until eventually effected by a source of gravity such as a planet, sun, black hole, or inner space (Hence the study of light as a source of propulsion, imagine, two bubbles a distance apart in water, we have control of navigation and acceleration in each of the bubbles but anywhere beyond there boundary there is none.) The differences of inner space and outer space have been known for a very long time, and has been described in scripture as the “firmament”, and depicted as a barrier, Consider the UFO can go in to space but not to outer space.

FACT: still to this day the Mass / Weight of outer Space is immeasurable and unimaginable.

It’s absolutely possible to send the machine and dead thing to the surface of any planet, however not the living or life unless in a preserved state and or in an Inner space, thus the space directly surrounding all Objects in Outer space, like bubbles in water.

When we attempted to send a dog into outer space the Craft returned to us with nothing more than a highly radioactive puddle and blobs.

Consider the dog upon the return to earth collated into a real mess. Monkey, Mice, Rats, Egg’s and even baby fetuses along with a Plethora of other thing have been smashed in to the firmament as our artificial gods work to penetrate the firmament so to contaminate not only other worlds but the universe. Greed.

This is the reason for the firmament, so that men, man cannot do so. We are protected from life coming in, also going out. for without humanity life would have been destroyed long, very long ago, for it is “We” whom built the firmament for this reason, for we are not perfect but Human and this the result of its honesty and acknowledgments the enlightenment.

This is the primary sciences of CERN among many other such studies. It’s literally still “MAN” pretending to be Gods. “The God Particle” is because they believe it may penetrate and create a bubble or void in outer space (An Inner Space) which to travel. Still not a possibility today, but a highly protected SECRET we should all be aware of and consider.

A hole or imbalance of the firmament, is the end of all things as we know it.

The firmament is a necessity to life, all living things and the record of, also it is surmised that it may in fact cause earth to collapse in to its center as the heaviness of outer space collapses upon us and itself, a supernova, atomization, leaving nothing but the pit, stone.

Like a bubble in water being popped.

As depicted in the matrix “WE” have repeatedly been exploited as “they” the “MAN” and “MEN” continually collect data in hopes of discovering the key hidden deep in “HUMAN” consciousness for we are it and of it… all things today.

Humanity not humans are Alien to Earth, Life is not, life its self simply is because of opportunity, much the same as all things, existing simply because of opportunity, thanks to TIME that witch is before all thing then nothing, It’s by time comes anything from nothing and every thing equally for the Sake of Possibility and inevitability life of eternity a gift unto Humanity.

I am sure there are people who will quickly have something to say in response to this, but when we consider facts it is 100% more likely UFO’s and “Aliens” come from inner earth, where humanity began life on this planet, we call home.

Consider any difference from what we see as “Human” vs. “Alien” on this planet are simply results of exposure to the sun, wind, Environment, the differences of RACE are purely due to environmental response, geological locations and “Adaption”, where the first “humans” on earth where more likely Grayish blue and somewhat taller. The REASON, we were protected from the above-mentioned environmental stimulants for thousands of years, 5000 or for as long as it took for the moon to form to be more exact, for it’s the moons gravitational effect on earth’s surface and waters that caused flooding, in turn forcing us to surface and life unto the living by transformations and the Terraforming of Earth’s Surface much as it has been, by our gift Life and the Living Water and Record of all Life and it’s memory.

When a HUMAN is protected from the environmental elements, the Skin becomes Very thin and somewhat transparent, take a look at your arm, see vanes? now imagine what you would look like with thin, almost transparent skin, the EXACT skin you would have if you lived in a specific environment, one without a sun, wind, and the many other stimulants we have had to adapt to upon surfacing and over the ages.

And to End, YES humanity and our true Technology existed long before life on earth, we made earth habitable, while all life and our “Humanity” are billions of years old.

So, the fact is we have not gotten to any moon because we are incapable, and have been factually lied to, and severely crippled and delayed by “them” withholding the TRUTH and propagandize this artificiality, for the sake of Power and Profit, influence and control. In many ways you can see the NWO, much as it is, and how they have come to dominate. By withholding factualities that DESTROY their own artificiality, for if they did, they would no longer have POWER, or CONTROL.

Maybe when the TRUTH of how Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking along with many other theories turning out to be fairy tales and art of the imagination and the imaginary, maybe then deep space travel could become a possibility and man will finally land on a moon by reverting back to his Humanity. Man Unto Human, the whole (Holy) thing, his humanism, humanness and Dignity and the freedom these exist Only to facilitate the free will and the willing, thus endless possibility.

The saddest part, is they have no idea how badly they have AFFECTED history and the Future! fact remains because of the lies we are told, we are more than a thousand years behind where we should long already be, something only achievable if information is truthful and shared openly with all, the fact that anything is hidden, top secret, or guarded is to manipulate much as they have been “forever” now.

Hey everyone wants to keep a job, Right?

Also consider all that is “NOW and throughout history” is in “FACT” inspired propagated, preached, and advertised to collect data of not just the responses but also the effectiveness of the weapon that is enhanced, upgraded, and utilized next time round with these newly gained understandings, perpetuating the Artificiality, it’s power and “authority” So, we can expect they will try all the toys before it’s all said and done…

NASA not long ago was propagating news that they were to attempt capturing and controlling meteorites in efforts to harvest resources and study, however the “Black Night” satellite is one Part of Very many that have been sent in many different directions through the universe and in to outer space as probes that seek inner space by Humanity for planets, suns and the other energy’s that are the minimum necessity for life, Where once upon locating Land, (the pigeon to Noah’s ark, land propagated as a boat, “Ark” a literal statement for the Land formation, An Ark, more stable than the stone or steal. that’s located in north CANADA) and or the opportunity there of, These Probes will return and encapsulate “Earth” from the firmament, upon doing so these satellites work in unison to support Life and Earth as it prepares for the next step on the journey to gather, recover, or give life and to safe guard the record of all life. (when earth is once again its smallest, thus upon earths contraction, thus it becoming a Solid State, ICE.), unto this time we will begin.

For it is “Earth” that is the living thing “Eve” = “LIFE / LIVING”, We are but the expression and conscious realization of it of the, “Atom” and “Adam” these an endless possibility.

Mother Nature and it’s Humanity. Just something to consider… maybe…

HOWEVER, this also comes with a Warning, that it is TRUE the NWO, has sent a Massive satellite “ROCK”, “Meteorites ” in to an orbit, that works to insure and guarantee, long ago, a calamity, like that of the dinosaurs history and extinction, Each of the MANY Meteorite’s, or fractions of we have seen over the years are part the result of this thing, as some were destroyed and others lost then to suddenly reappear again.

These the propaganda intended to act a cover to the acts done long ago, as if there NEW.

They have become Victims of their own artificiality, as the evil thing is left wanting, at to consume only its self. thus, the EGO, and what is Evil. The End if the Deception for Truth, it’s all “IN” your mind, they control.

Be Careful, love and Find your honesty before we do not have the opportunity. We are at the 50/50 Technology, or Humanity! You desire, Pull the Trigger or Drop the Gun.

YOU ARE THE MANIFESTATION OF IT, REALITY. IT IS “WE” THAT NAMED THE OTHER THING, THUS IT SHALL BE.

It is this that “They” rob from humanity, and our truest purity, hence “They” toxify, and manipulate, alter and even destroy, that which is not of there own, HUMAN, but MAN and his Pride mimicked as if Humanities Dignity.

I stand for Humanity.

Additionally

The Moon is a Result of the Materials Displaced By a Once Gigantic ICE ball’s sudden impact. When “Earth” was nothing but a ball of Magma There was no Water or land, air or other thing neccasry to support life and the living. WE delivered it to This Place we call earth deliberately and purposefully. Consider any thing that can BE imagined has at one time been in its own way otherwise we simply can not imagine the unimaginable.

What stopped “Earth” From collapsing on its self or being torn apart upon impact was the outer layers of Water that encapsulated the majority of it very rapidly, Stopping it from escape or overly distorting thus the solidification of Lands and formations quickly globally, this the beginning of these things. however one I can not say much of yet.

Consider very basically, That this Gigantic ICE ball from a VERY far place, Time thus Dimension literally has Passed the Sun that worked in two ways, one to set the proper trajectory and speed, secondarily to Melt the outer layers of water that can be imagined as the inside of an egg, The white water, and the Yoke, ALL LIVING THINGS including Humanities Technology Eve. That only Speaks of Life and nature, Humanity and his traits are a much different thing, for these have first been Reproduced By Eve by the atom, Our First Mother and reproduction of all things it’s consciousnesses human and all of humanity and other Genetic thing, whom and that has the capability to sustain all that which is needed to human indefinitely, However only for so many human body, 500,000.000 exactly for Eve to sustain Humanity and the HUMAN Life is Balanced Perfectly exploited long ago for a long time by MAN and his EGO for life And Immortality, for his Shameful Envy for it is Humanity that lives for eternity, Man is washed or Burnt away eventually, inevitably, unavoidably no matter how extravagant the fantasy, We have already Been the many of these things all doomed to travesty and dreadful ending of Man and his Mentality…these repressed memories for those whom are willing, understand and can acknowledge these things, Thus facilitating Enlightenment and Realization of the Matrix but its resulting awareness of these things. Matrix constitutionally, infrastructurally, Incrementally, analytically, Rationally, Logically, and Realistically, thus Honestly.

It was not only the Moon that was the Cause of surfacing but also deception and corruption of these the Three Deceivers, Gods, Kings and all other things that are blasphemous unto Humanity and our family for these are the cause of instability, travesty, and calamity that are Murderous unto Humanity and insult to Dignity.

The MOON is not Cheese! :slight_smile: Nor is it HOLLOW as are the MAJORITY of PLANETS. Stars are scars recorded throughout time and history a Recorded of times passing, Billions of them Large and Small…,

Hence there are NO stars in SPACE.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Global warming and Reality

Earth is Expanding (droughts and Ice caps begin to melt as Land expands), the Great Fire much as it has many times before, It will at one-point contract again (flooding and Ice Cap Freezing as Land contracts). the Great Flood.

Water never leaves earth, so in Fact impossible for earth to ever run out of water, rather it gets trapped deep in the earth’s crust (Fire) where it is forced to the surface again (Ice) upon contraction.

The water entering the crust is the primary cause of the earth quakes and volcanoes we are seeing now and can expect to see much more in the near future, at some point dimming the sun, cooling the earth, thus triggering its contraction and the formation of the Ice cap.

Consider the Dinosaur and massive trees lived while the earth was smaller, providing the thick atmosphere necessary to support them, As the earth expands the atmosphere becomes thinner, resulting in smaller life forms and trees, this is the primary reason for the beginning and end of many species and ancient civilizations still unknown.

This process has been recorded in the magnetic fields of solidified magma, as this expansion also effects our magnetic pole, causing it to “Flip” and has been measured to have done so thousands of times from earths beginning, they will tell you its global warming and all that shit, but it is in fact a natural earth process.

It is this expansion and contraction that caused continents and mountains to form along with the current and wind.

“It’s literally a living entity”

Nukes and the Mighty Glory.

“Are Nukes for Mass Destruction?”

Yes of course, along with any country that would use them, the logical answer is if ever a nuke is to be used, it would be used to destroy all things. Not a winning solution unless that is the intention and reason, also nukes are not necessary, when we have much more advanced weapons for a long time now, Consider the simplest satellite can be weaponized very easily.

A Nukes purpose is and has been for a long time been misunderstood and propagated as mass weapons of destruction which they are but not of war (Since the advent of the New World Order). Where these devices and their true intent is to cleanse and sanitize shortly after the end, for there will be devastation, destruction, diseases, and decay at the pinnacle of an artificialities end, considered the Calamity and its accelerated end, nukes are technically a weapon of peace and mercy.

There will be many bad things coming, 5G sold as a necessity to facilitate the automation of a Murdering and killing machine as “they” run deeper in to the shadow and hide.

It is not them against them, it is literally us against ourselves and each other for their cause, we manifest the affect. The Matrix.

“Let them kill and murder each other, We won’t have to, we will return to clean up”

“they” are going to watch and interact with it via remote piloting, A I and the automated killing machine, once it is said and done, they will appear again as Alien, Gods, Angels, and Kings to REBUILD according to the New World Order. “Matrix Reloaded”.

“They” tell you in a metaphoric and symbolic way what is going to happen (Star-trek and the Cellphone), so that you are not aware while it happens already in different parts of the earth, but because we can share information so easily now a day, this sort of deception no longer works. however, it desensitizes us from realizing an actuality and from becoming alarmed by it, very much like desacralization.

Desacralization, the reverse of sacralization, and occurs when a formerly dedicated religious structure such as a church or religious school is given over for another purpose outside of the particular religious organization which dedicated it for a sacred purpose.

It is not China or Russia or Syria vs. USA, they work in unison under propagated deals, tariffs, attacks, and wars, while it is literally us Murdering ourselves.

If you stand, STAND for Humanity, and our Humanness, for without the Matrix, we are all that Exists!

“They” will be watching. “They” will be interacting.

Ai.

we should consider A.I a question of responsibility.

It’s Man’s Need for A.I to attempt to simulate and assimilate our consciousness because MAN has not of his own, We can not know a thing as WHOLE of the thing while only willing to accept HALF or whatever pleasures us most, first or Next for we are left wanting, unaware and unknowing, MAN and his mentality, his Vengeful, Angry, Hateful, war and army for ENVY unto Humanity, our Humanism and the FREEDOMS only FACILITATED by our Humaneness for these are The Blessed and Holy (whole) thing (Humanity), The end of Impossibility by a Global unification and ABANDONMENT OF THE ARTIFICIAL.

These Technologies are not NEW, they are for the SAKE of supporting a record of LIFE, Humanity as a FACT, however when a COPY by MAN, a blessed thing becomes TOXIC by the MAN, and HIS Mentality, Humans Dignity mimicked as Pride by MAN.

YES these Technologies are Useful, they Can be worked in an endless number of ways to benefit the HUMAN, Humanity and all other things, HOWEVER we can not have RECOVERY without First establishing HONESTY with our Selves above and BEFORE all other things, The EGO is Evil, as it bites that Hand that offers salvation, the HAND of HUMANITY not some fantasy or wannabe Dream, Hence this shit perpetuate unto depredation, instability and collapse of the Artificiality, Mentality a destructive thing, MAN the sacrificial thing Unknowing… It’s these things that Hurt me so I say YES A.I at the HAND of MAN is DEVASTATING!

AND its MAN not some Fucking Alien! ALL things MANIFEST BY OUR OWN PRECOGNITION, UNDERSTANDING, ACKNOWLEDGMENTS and the ENLIGHTENMENT and its SUDDEN REALIZATION!

I ask, Are you Man or Human? Consider to ANSWER this QUESTION HONESTLY, Requires HONESTY or we are LYING to ourselves and EACH OTHER.

A point of View and EXPLANATION of what I Say, YES a VERY bad THING, as is 5G!. Consider this a stimulant to the psychopathic tendencies and neurochemistry resulting with People doing things EVEN unknowingly, or UNINTENTIONALLY in many cases also UNCONTROLLABLY.

Reality. The REAL RED PILL nearly impossible to swallow let alone take Also equally BITTER SWEET!

Evidence of Aliens!
Evidence of Aliens!
"at the end of the day" favorite saying of the dumb F politicians
Georgy pie Sore ass (Aka: George Soros)
Announcing ultimate activism
Pedophiles: something needs to be done. This is beyond disturbing
Me Against The World
Deep Thoughts From Stars Apart
Is there a way to counter 5G?
What's IT about Really?

Activism and the Art

Honestly, I think if the people do not follow the Vests RIGHT NOW, we are going to LOOS the momentum leaving us struggling to establish our own!

NOW, SAVE USA, because of this VERY event! you better CATCH UP!! Hesitation now, is Futile! THE TIME IS nigh!

Is it time for action NOW, can we turn a spark in to a flame igniting the torch of liberty.?

I think having a Demands list already agreed to by all (Initial) participants WHOM must be identifiable by “The Yellow Vest”, these, the people whom are practicing the art of activism, otherwise you’re a “riot”., also that it is 1000% clear and understood Why, and What for, what is the end game, what is a comparable goal, what is our Compromise.

I would hope NONE of you will take part unless you are truly committed to the demands compiled by and fully agreed to by each of the activist whom have chosen to practice their right and the art of activism, to give all Priority to the necessity and safety of the man or woman next to you be he/she a citizen or other.

there are good and bad ways of doing Activism, all things destructive or violent MUST be avoided at all costs even though it may be the funnest, it may sound crazy but clip out if you carry, to cause harm cannot be the intention and most DEFINITELY NOT a goal.

If your considering taking part, I would advise you to first be an appropriate age, and would expect participants would see this as a responsibility, by not allowing “Youth” to intervene or interact with the art directly, such a thing can lead to very real and very ugly situations very fast.

Think of your health and safety first, it would be sad to see someone loos a leg, arm or other important thing like a life, also if you collapse because of known health issues that would typically keep you from doing such a thing. Unfortunately, activism is not something I would recommend the elderly take part in, or if you require specialized medication, as these things often lead to burdens that effect fellow activist, at times putting others in danger.

Lastly, for the others whom may join during an active protest, before you go jumping in there and getting all brawled up, consider that first you should Meet with someone who can Get you to understand and acknowledge the purpose of your participation, I think I mentioned that if there are others not wearing vests, it can be called a “riot” and that will change everything in a very negative way. YOU MUST BE IDENTIFIABLE AS A PARTICIPANT OF THE ART.

Storage, First Aid, Gear, Clothing, Water, Food, Shelter, hearts and soul. keep Peace in your mind, Its Presents that matters, not how loud, destructive, or dangerous, the fact your there makes it obvious alone, it is just as effective, although maybe not very Exciting or thrilling, but if you perform the art of activism you will succeed, I am sure there will be many who want to spur the bull, and I would even surmise it would be someone from the opposing side that will work in efforts to trigger violent response, to irritate. You have to be ready mentally as part of the strategy is to frustrate, be aware of this not to overreact or to act prematurely.

lol, just my two cents, got more, but will leave it at that…

Please Be Smart, Be Safe, Not entertained. and know what you’re fighting for!

What do you STAND for?

Or is it that “truth” is free and what facilitates freedom, or that it is not profitable much as this artificiality is propagated to be.

Consider that money you have won’t buy a thing. You have a voice, please us it, in many ways the HUMAN requires it. The REAL RED PILL…

Tick talk, tick talk, tick talk, tick…

KNOW WHAT YOUR FIGHTING FOR.

INFOWARS ARMY TAKES ON ANTIFA AT THE UofWA 3%/PATRIOT PRAYER RALLY 2/23/19
The Wicked, The Dems, the Disobedient, Evil Shall be Cut off
Pope signs a COVENANT with Imam.....and nobody is paying attention to it
Connecting the dots..... 🤔 **Disclaimer** I am only posting these articles/videos I find to share the information....these may or may not necessarily represent my actual views... Trump supporters, read at your own risk!
Satanists and Abortion Has anyone read this?
Artificial Intelligence
"The Mind Has No Firewall"
Artificial Intelligence
My Pet Goat and I Pet Goat II - or anything goats related- Warning Goat images may be shocking
Biblical Christianity is the truth and agnostic/atheism is satanic

Awareness…

Consider the following.

Food

"For the things that are Birthed living are of the soulful and for the other, that of the seed, are not”

“To Murder is to waste life, to Kill it to sustain it.”

There is a definite difference of the TWO, now consider according to this understand the number of soulful things murder daily and that are fed to you, by this understand we could consider ourselves cannibal, for we are eating our kin, the soulful thing. acts of sin “satanism”, “Witchcraft” and “Voodoo”.

this is how they work to keep us impure, tainted, and sinning according to these truths known by Humanity by the many understandings gained over time, the “experience” the “enlightenment”.

know eating that witch is NOT food is TOXIC.
Born living NOT FOOD!! = to Murder.
Born from the Egg or Seed = to Kill.

A BigMac Please “I’m Love’n It!”… complete with a guaranteed smirk of contempt, and deceit.
Just something to think about…

The Mind

Peoples ARTIFICIAL intelligence and the Bullshit it brings to this community and this thread, I am stating this as an Observation, that is not only of this thread but the MANY, This is also not about JUDGMENT but Behavior seeing we are Speaking of “Intelligence”.

the only Responds to Truth from the Hypocrite, Liar, Thief, Plagiarizer, Troll, and other Fanatic and their fanaticism are foremost and prominently First Denial, then Deflection, These are people whom can not be HELPED because they are the Unwilling, They are GOVERNED by the EGO, Not Rational, Logical Mind able to acknowledge, comprehend or in most cases conceive its own works, Rather it is Stimulating, where the individual suffering this illness may find things entertaining or amusing while being self deprecating, Manifest by the action of the subliminal subconscious mind that is typically Uncontrollable with out a sort of intervention or treatment.

These Individuals PROJECT the manifestation and Truths of these illnesses in their Every day life Unknowingly and most often unintentionally, as it often seems to them an instinct or Natural, It’s their “Personality”.

I have talked with many addicts and people suffering mental illnesses however none worse then narcissism and the evil mind of the Ego and the egotistical, or in Lyman terms, THE Fanatic.

I Say this because The EVIDENCE of this and whom these Traits apply are apparent and discoverable by Reading the POST in Threads. I often say the Truth is on the WALL for those whom are WILLING.

Beyond this, I can only Speak for myself in Saying I am forgiving, unforgetting, lenient, patient, kind but also STRICT, I mean what I say, so I do not Appreciate people contributing NOTHING while complaining that others have or are capable.

For the People whom have badgered me or other members of this community, I ask, I challenge, Can you contribute much as the FEW others have, If not then we must consider Anything beyond that the Word of the Hypocrite, Liar, Thief, Plagiarizer, Troll, and other Fanatic and there fanaticism.

A waste and Shame…I have nothing more to add to this conversation, I digress, continue as you are…

I have included some links for you to browse and ponder a while. These understandings at times can provide “Us” a better understanding of ourselves, also others. However this is equivalent to the cover of a book, the deeper understandings of these require many hours of study and Experience but never fear to learn more.

the Psychopath typical Grasps at any form of reassurances, even if it puts life in danger thus the thinking of the irrational and Illogical psychopath and it’s psychopathic tendency to embrace artificiality’s.

The following links will help you understand The Fanatic, Religious or other, estimated to be 90% of the Civilized populous.

Resources

the Fanatic is.

Irrationality
Illogical

Thus Subjective to.

Indoctrination
Ritual

Thus Leading to.

Dissociation (Neuropsychology)
Dissociation (Psychology)

Thus Facilitating.

Suggestibility
Stockholm Syndrome

Thus Resulting in the.

Delusional Intuition
Delusion

Thus Manifesting the.

Mental Disorder
Fanaticism

Thus Ending with.

Denial
Defense Mechanisms
Psychological Projection

Thus Leaving only.

50 Signs of Mental Illness

OTHERS:

Truth's Temporary Memory
They may not agree
A Lies Foundation
Second Coming
Anti 5G
Money
Love

I have given what I can for now, it’s up to you. Gather all of what I have given unto one body. There is no mystery, just the truth of humanity. It is when we speak of a beginning, we speak also of an end, however now is not the time for tomorrow while we are still learn of today.

A Humans life like mine are nothing, we are but a stone of many that build a bridge unto humanity, facilitating the escape of the artificiality, it is only the Wise and Willing whom Will cross it, I fear many will be washed away and others that may remain waiting in vain for a sign, or signal, name, face, object or image to worship and follow, to prove and praise.

I will not provide the false idol, golden calf, image, voice, face, or name to worship or follow. I offer Nothing more than a message on the wall. The time is nigh, but yet not the moment for the truths of tomorrow.

I stand at either side of you and all that surrounds you, I am you, your brother, Human.

Jake Loyd Was AWESOME On The WarRoomShow Today!
Alex Jones: Trump’s betrayal of americans’ rights heartbreaking!
Trump is a FAILURE
A random, How will you know “Jesus”?
Irrational discussion
@Alex Jones. Please Read
What's IT about Really?
Calling out everyone #Yardsignwar

I leave the following as my contribution… beyond this there is really nothing more to be said for now…

You can OPEN each post by Clicking on the BLUE Text at the Header of each section or by Clicking the ARROWS on the Top Right side of each Section or Scroll to the First post of this Thread.

@Alex Jones. Please Read
Evidence of Aliens!
@Alex Jones. Please Read
5g and/or 4g evidence of radiation damage
The rule of honor--omerta--
Who's the most Chiristan person here contest
MJ was innocent
Why is the Devil in a panic?
How much was your life worth this week?
All things for REASON!
All things for REASON!
Election Reform
Age of the Universe
Age of the Universe
@Alex Jones. Please Read
What's IT about Really?

Play them All…

Or One By One…

Take care all. Cheers.

@OwenShroyer @DrHarrison @zimmermann @SavanahH

Hey nobody has time to read your long essays @Bingozee … seriously…if you can’t make your point in 1 paragraph and expect us to decipher your long thesis it’s quite tedious.

Unbelievable…

Did they land on the moon? I don’t know. It’s possible that some people did. Maybe some people didn’t actually go. Maybe some of the videos we saw of the moon were not of the moon. Maybe there are videos of the moon we have not seen. I need more information. Maybe the moon is not exactly what they say it is.

Answers in Genesis is a great place…check this out…

Ken Ham was my teacher for about a week in college.

There are two main types of sciences, observational sciences and historical sciences. When we talk about the formation of earth, we are talking about something we did not observe. Therefore, should we really use observational science to verify things we did NOT directly observe? How many assumptions do we have to make in order to do that?

Look at carbon dating for example. Oh, I can tell you all about that.

What would have been different if they had the internet available to everyone like they do now on cell phones, computers, etc. What would have been different back when Kennedy, Nixon, Ford, Carter was occupying the Commander and chiefs office. Would we have been anticipating, Be more suspicious, waiting for them to initiate, release documents, etc.? Kennedy was a cheat.? But everyone loved him, Billy Graham was In a picture with the pope, did that make him bad?. How do we really know the truth about anybody. We can only allot our life experience, our common since, use a compass (The word of God). to every situation. Words can be empty, Unless you can talk to somebody In Real time, see them for who they are, see their body language, their phrases. (Everbody has a signature) its written in their personality. Without seeing this person or even hearing the person, then responding to words on a platform is very unproductive. Remember “Words are only an aspect for whom somebody really is”. Be careful, try not to judge.

……