A.I. Good or bad? Your thoughts

The fact you liked @Texas_T’s insults against me shows you are nothing more than a lying, two faced snake. Your apology isn’t worth shit.

It is really a mixed bag, but because we know the intentions of those behind AI, I would reserve to lay judgement for a later time, but I will say as of right now it is mostly a hinderance.

lolololololol
maybe the cops you called and the gay antifa will show up and the same time and cancel each other out lol

I liked it because it was funny… @Paladin plus it’s not like you accepted my apology… :expressionless:

Did I comment? No.

Do I agree… I don’t know :thinking:

…but your actions are turning out to be :100: ridiculous again…

I’m out of this mess… Don’t bring me back into it… I don’t agree with either of you…

It wasn’t the first one you liked since your “apology”. You are one of the main instigators on this forum, but always playing the victim.

I really feel sorry for your father.

I don’t play victim… I honestly could care less about any of this foolishness… I sleep just fine believe me… I laugh at this stupidity…

I don’t need the validation of anonymous forum users unlike some… I do this to pass the time while I wait for the SHTF… Like it or not, you don’t exist in my 3d realm beyond a few words on a screen and a laugh… :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

For a stay at home mom though, you do spend way too much time online, while your kids are no doubt wondering why their mother is always ignoring them.

Actually I incorporate alot of the news and research I do into their lessons and my teenager laughs @Texas_T comments because they are true and he thinks your are :100: gay … yeah so … keep judging me cause you are a loser on here insulting others meanwhile your life is obviously miserable…OH HOW I LOVE IT WHEN MORONS THINK THEY KNOW…:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

So much for your apology. And you actually complain I didn’t accept it. Because I knew you were full of shit. Professional victim, shitty mother, and a religious fucking nutcase.

And your GAY and LIBERAL

And you are royally fucked. Watch what happens over the next few months.

Hahahahah struck a nerve huh… keep it coming… I could care less… You prove yourself daily on here… :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Go prep geez… Go make some real friends… Stop being soooooo SAD :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

“next few months” get out of here, So full of shit, You ant fin na do nothing

Step away from the computer and take care of your fucking kids for a change. Could you make it any more obvious to them that you have no interest in them whatsoever?

You have no idea. I fucking destroy my enemies.

Kinda like how @Bingozee probably destroys you in the bedroom

By the time I am done with you, you will be on your knees begging for mercy. You went to war with the wrong motherfucker, kid.

I kneel b4 no tyrant, Your gay and Liberal,

This is for @Paladin you are a sad pitiful person… Getting all upset over a forum!! GET A LIFE LOSER!!!

https://youtu.be/v7TJA0P8yIg