A.I. Good or bad? Your thoughts

Take care of your kids, bitch, before they drown in the tub due to your neglect.

You threatening her now?

Ur gay… and liberal

Dude how old do you think my kids are, you moron, quit acting like you know me … Go love on your wife… Oh wait that’s right… You must be alone…is that why you so sad!?!

Are you illiterate? Maybe spend less time climbing towers and more time reading books.

So if your kids are old enough to take care of themselves, I guess you’re just lazy and bored.

How do you figure that… Some people can multitask… Not you… But some people lol :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: next

I guess your gay and Liberal

lol Come now Friend, Stop playing with your mutton, Lets DRINK BEER. :beers:
Not much left to this thread any way, mods are doing their thing… Shssssh listen…it’s PEACEFUL!

10 min latter…

Well there Go’s the PEACE… What did you do now! Making all the babies cry so… shame :slight_smile:
WE where all starting to enjoy the quietness…I blame you!

Sarcastically of course…

Cheers.

Keep it up, little girl. When you get arrested, I will post your mugshot here for everyone to laugh at.

Case and point his BUTT BUDDY comes to save him

What do you have against gay people anyway? You are so full of hate for gays. Usually the first sign you are one.

Proof it’s a fantasy land for these Yahoo’s hahahahahah

Reference to real life activities that are all in their head… :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

*leans in

*lightly grabs @Paladin 's shoulder

*says “I only have one thing against gay people…
…My hand”

🤦🤷🤦🤷🤦🤷

Lol ok then… :joy::rofl::joy:

Proof she is the SAME ol troll as always… Good to know your OK Potato!

PS: your a moron who would have taken that literal when it SAYS

Just go away I have no interests and will not RESPOND further for your BEGGING of my attention, your not worthy, Find your Family for that, Bye bye, and Have a Good day.

LOL AGAIN the HYPOCRISY OF THE HYPOCRITE exposed ENDLESSLY!

End…

You’re the moron that tries to explain… Especially when we can all see that you were referring to the “I blame you” aspect of that statement… DENIAL HAHAHAHAHA

My my my such arrogance along with that stupidity… Hahahah :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

So… back to the A.I. They are bad… just like @Paladin. hahahaha I think we have Antifa in our ranks.

WOULD make SSSSSOOOOOO much sense. Him and @Bingozee both. Who knows now days maybe they are not even real/A.I.