About the General Discussion category

This category is for General Discussion, or conversations that don’t fall under activism. Use this category for all posts that could be considered off-topic.

λάβε μόλον, or Molon Labe means “Come and take them/it”. In this context, firearms.

Like ‘come and try it buddy’… ‘Im locked and loaded lets see you try to come and take it.’

You don’t have the foggiest idea what you are talking about. You do not no a single thing about Greek. Explain the syntax of the phrase you are using of justly be called a fraud. You either know what you are saying or you don’t. λάβε μόλον does not mean “come and take it.” In fact it doesn’t make sense at all.

You’re running the group. If you want to invite the government to come and take our guns then I can’t support that.

But if you don’t understand the Greek then I say you can’t use it. Maybe you are better at Latin?

Socrates: “Hippias, I don’t dispute that you are wiser than I, but it is always my custom to pay attention when someone is saying something, especially when the speaker seems to me to be wise. And because I desire to learn what he means, I question him thoroughly and examine and place side-by-side the things he says, so I can learn. If the speaker seems to me to be some worthless person, I neither ask questions nor care what he says. This is how you’ll recognize whom I consider wise…But I have one wonderfully good trait, which saves me: I am not ashamed to learn. I inquire and ask questions and I am very grateful to the one who answers, and I have never failed in gratitude to anyone. I’ve never denied it when I have learned anything, pretending that what I learned was my own discovery. Instead, I sing the praises of the one who taught me as a wise person, and proclaim what I learned from him. So indeed now, I don’t agree with what you are saying but disagree very strongly.” (Plato: Lesser Hippias: 369d-372d)

Not sure what I am responding to but here goes.
I wrote the President not long ago and told him this:
Mr President,
You have two choices: You can exercise the power of the Presidency as great leaders of our past have done and see that those in the deep state and the past administration who have committed crimes from the high to the low are indicted and tried, restore truth to be allowed again to be spoken over the internet, stop the globalists from destroying America through trade, etc. and stop their control over the mainstream media OR…. the criminal democrats, the deep state, the globalists who want to destroy America and the mainstream media these totally control will destroy you, drive you from office or even have you killed.
Past Presidents had to calculate whether the people were behind them in their actions to save the country or not, which has more to do with being impeached or convicted than what the constitution says.
You have to do the same.
Are there enough who will rise to help you save our republic? Or will you loose and be destroyed. I believe the American people are with you.
Just remember, if you don’t fight these enemies with all you have and win, they ARE going to destroy you anyway.
Better to fight with a chance to win….than wait and be destroyed.
1.Do everything supported by a basis in constitutional law and historical precedent.
2.Allow truth to be disseminated again over the internet without fear of censorship.
3.Force those who control national media who are controlled by anti American foreign corporate and government interests to divest themselves of their media ownership. Both 1 and 2 can be done in the interest of national security and removing foreign meddling in our elections which the media has kept front and center.
4. Then whatever actions you have to take then, the public will know the truth of it.
Its going to be one way or the other. You must bring freedom back to the internet first and some objectivity to the MSM BEFORE you begin to indict and arrest people or the media will twist you into a would be dictator,
Dr Weatherly

Trump Thinks Americans Will Engage in an Armed Revolt if Deep State Tries to Remove Him From Office.
He needs to exercise the power of the Presidency as great leaders of our past have done, in your case, to prevent the certification of fraudulent elections when the fraud is plainly provable, and see that those in the deep state and the past administration who have committed crimes from the high to the low are indicted and tried. Before he does that he needs to restore truth to be allowed again to be spoken over the internet, and stop their control over the mainstream media.
He must force those who control national media who are controlled by anti American foreign corporate and government interests to divest themselves of their media ownership. Both of these actions can be done in the interest of national security and removing foreign meddling in our elections which the media has kept front and center.
4. Then when he acts against the criminals of past administrations and they try to remove him, the people will be able to know the truth and will be behind him. And they will have renewed encouragement to be behind him to support what he is doing. So action against them first is the order so the people will see he is fighting and is finally going to put Hillary and her cohorts in jail. That will bring a far stronger show of support than waiting pasively for the deep staters to move on him in impeachment, etc.
Dr Weatherly

Liberals suck the dirtiest of kaks!