@Alex Jones & Crew

I just wanted to let you know, I have been watching for some time, I am very impressed at the progress, and quality of your Videos (“Advertisements / Commercials”). I have to admit some of the Memes are Fantastic!

Please give whom ever is producing these a tap on the back for this community…

It’s almost TV quality… Awesome work Team!. Take it to em ultra Hi-Def! :slight_smile:

789409457_762786
@OwenShroyer

Cheers.

We are getting closer but still not there…

WE MUST CUT THE HEAD OFF OF THE SERPENT!

10 Likes
:studio_microphone: The Bingozee Thread, OPEN
:bell: We Must Cut The Head Off Of The Serpent!
Lets all yell out - alex jones!

@Alex.J

And others. I would like to share the following as I think it VERY important that we call things for what they are for the sake of “IT’S” severity… Frankly when we are equating HUMAN life to that of the an ANIMAL, The missus of the word “Kill” is much that of “LOVE”, we are and have become completely desensitized to it TRUE meaning (“Hence them ‘Changing’ it”)… I would hope to encourage You among the other to being back the Severity of the True Situation by using the Proper Terminology and Wording, Rationally and Logically please, It is “psychologically” relevant and Critically IMPORTANT to the perception and MIND of ALL your Audiences, Even the Evil things watching and listening.

We can “Kill” video game Characters and Plastic Soldiers but the Truth is Very much the following…

3 Likes
NOW!~ One of two suspects in Baton Rouge Walmart
The Owen Shroyer War Room Thread

PS: just watched today’s broadcast,…

Thank you. I am confident you know what I am talking about. It’s going to have to be said, if it’s humanity we stand for its getting late.

I hope you are the crew get to use your voice before the cord is cut. We are only 2 hours away from the intuit, by then it’s to late.

We can not stop what will be, calamity, even so we should have the will, willingness and human dignity to never bow or submit.

Tick talk, tick talk, tick…

3 Likes
Time to make Infocomms proud

Alex. Appreciate the efforts made today. I know its hard to explain as many simply will not comprehend what your saying, or trying to say when you speaks of such things…

“We are Watching, We are Seeing, We are Listening, We are Hearing”.

Honesty can be the MOST intimidating and frighting thing. Not only is it hard to say, but also hard to hear. I support you and these efforts. Thank you.

PS: of course I am sure the crew already know they Rock the show, Good work family.

:+1::+1:

WE MUST CUT THE HEAD OFF OF THE SERPENT!

6 Likes

Why do you threaten me and ignore things?

Why do you private message me a bunch of lies?

@Alex.J Shit’s going to Roll NOW… Be READY :alarm_clock:

Tick Talk, Tick End.

Robert Epstein

Bingo

We should be backing this Guy more then the PRESIDENT.

The Bigger Picture.

3 Likes

No doubt about that. I’m having more and more doubts about Trump every day now.

Hard to remember the last time we “won” anything now. The technocratic takeover has gone FULL STEAM ahead his whole term so far, with little to nothing slowing it down.

2 Likes

Agreed…

1 Like

ALEX ACKNOWLEDGE IT FOR WHAT IT IS!

@Alex.J… We have to STOP using the word “KILL” when REFERRING to HUMANS. It is MURDER!. Antifa is CALLING for “MURDER” not killing!, We kill Food and Video Game Characters!

This is not a GAME, STOP using the WRONG Words as these only WORK to desensitize and mak Small BIG things…

GET REAL!

The Owen Shroyer War Room Thread
NOW!~ One of two suspects in Baton Rouge Walmart

Posted this other places but wanted to Drop it here also…

Was board… but Then A story to Tell :wink:

2098c50e03f9ec956ee1d96e8afa6020506d72f4_2_666x387

Untitled-1

Just for Fun of course…

1 Like

@Fubar

To disrespect Owen some much, is to also disrespect Alex, for he hired him. Owen has endured much attack. What can he do? I am not sure. My advice would be not to respond or not often, and just ignore it.
and push through you own narrative rather then get in the mud slinging match.

4 Likes

1 Like

Yes I would like to know about many things

2 Likes

I don’t have any direct connection to owen Alex or anyone on staff that I know accept Nick B once

2 Likes

On the old site I thought Lev was Owen and Alex was vitt zor sopremebeing and a few more just what I thought

2 Likes

When a person enters the public arena, that person better be prepared to face public scrutiny.

Those who complain about being “attacked” need to grow a pair or get out of the public square.

As an artist, I learned a long time ago that if I can’t handle criticism of my art, then I’m no artist.

Not everybody has good taste for art. Sucks for them! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you balancing-out all the anti-Shroyer rhetoric that has been circulating. You are pardoned from any Infowars court martialling that I hope happens soon. :grin:

5 Likes

@ALEX! @Owen @Dr. R. Epstein

Thank You!!!..

PS: I called “Treason” long ago, But for some REASON the thread was Deleted :slight_smile:

HEAT RAY!

1 Like