Alex Jones exposes Joe Rogan as a drug cult leader

I was watching Rogan live when he said, “George Soros was captured by the Nazis”…Joe will never live that shit down in my mind!!!

Here ya go…

And CIA controlled agent (deep State)

Joe Rogan has always been a useless crude piece of sh(t. Its been obvious for years hes an operative & hes not very intelligent at all. Also publicly mocked Alex on his show. Why has’nt any of the closest friends/ crew around Alex ever pointed all this out to him ?!!! Alex has wasted way too much show/ News Time of the listeners talking about Joe Rogan. (And I’m not critical of Alex on too much)

Rogan is no rocket scientist but, he is no dummy either. He knew good and damn well Soros wasn’t captured by the Nazis. Joe has made other statements he knows not to be true…that’s the part that really pisses me off!!!

You’re absolutely correct there! When he said that I knew he was a sellout and wasn’t worth my time to listen to any longer. He’s very rude, vulgar and completely unprofessional on his show.
He sits and gets drunk and stoned on his show with an “In Your Face” attitude.
But that’s what traitors do because they think their going to have a seat at the table for helping to sell this country out.
Sorry but, NO JOE YOU WON’T! THEY WILL KILL YOU AND THOSE LIKE YOU FIRST YOU DUMBxSS!!!

Im always -absolutely correct

And above all, You’re so Modest about it! Lol :joy:

Ever since he did the chemtrail hit piece on scify channel and threw Dr nick bagich under the bus IV always known he can’t be trusted…glad Alex Jones is figuring it out

Thx that is great clip of EVIDENCE showing JRE flipped. I never liked him anyways.

Just a pot-head IMHO - and how does he have time to so authoritative with this almost daily. [Plus I really object to his constant, constant profanity.]

I first became aware of Joe as host on that “Surviour” reality castaway program - huh mildly interesting but I never believed any of thema as legit since to was all "managed’. At about that same time I believe I started noticing his commentary on MMA. THAT was what catapulted him to prominence on YT.

I am glad Alex has finally woken up.

Cant understand why millions want to listen to him drone on on his shitty podcast.His comedy sucks too.All he wants to do is get high and watch guys grinding on each other(aka MMA).

Joe’s audience have turned on their darling big style! More evidence that it’s unwise to mouth off about Alex or Trump too much.Your sowing the seeds of your own demise.

He’s now in damage limitation mode grovelling to his fan’s that he’s getting Dorsey on again and this time he wont be such a cuck.What a plank!

Here we thought Joe was smart and on our side. Now look at him… nothing but a shill for Globalization.

Joe is one sick puppy…It all comes out in the wash!!!

Just listening to a well known boxing podcast recorded on Jan 28th featuring Mike Tyson and Mickey Rourke.Ten minutes in the interviewer starts talking about DMT and how Tyson had just taken some recently with his “shaman.”

Coincidence or not Tyson appeared on the Joe Rogan podcast on Jan 17th. Knew that Mike has been friendly with UFC president Dana White and enjoys partying on the Vegas scene.

The DMT cult is recruiting new members all the time!

I never liked Rogan, gave me the creeps.

Everyone has blind spots; goad to see Alex take care of his Joe blind spot.

i now only selectively listen to try and keep a pulse on what they want us to be indoctrinated to. Used to be a big Rogan fan, but now he is just a stubbed big Toe to me.

Im listening to the latest with Sam Harris, and they both had Jack on their podcasts (talking about him like a girl they both had relations with). I feel like Joe is being very defensive over how the interview went, he is trying to take all the blame and giving every excuse in the book as to why it seemed like a complete fluff piece rather than a real interview about life.

Tyson-Once I did it I wanted to do it again and again and again! But people said you shouldn’t do it too much.
Rogan-I dont think you should listen to the people who say you shouldn’t do it too much.I think you should do it as much as you want.
Tyson-That what I think too!
Rogan-If you can handle being Mike Tyson you can handle DMT…It’s very benifitial and very strange that it’s illegal.

(Joe Rogan Experience Jan 17th)

In 2017 it was announced Jim Carey would star as DMT pioneer Terrance McKenna in the film True Hallucinations with a trailer released online.This project was later revealed to be a hoax though there is a documentary of the same name.Carey has previously discussed taking ayahuasca and mushrooms which might explain some of his terrible anti-Trump artwork.

Other’s who’ve sampled ayahuasca iclude rabid leftist talk show host Chelsea Handler and troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan.Then again she’s tried everything.