AUG 4TH Protest at Google Meta Data Center in Henderson NV. AUGUST 4TH

AUG 4TH CALLING ALL INFO WARRIORS AROUND LAS VEGAS NEVADA AREA. Date is going to be in on AUG 4TH

Google is EVIL. Right outside Las Vegas, GOOGLE is constructing a huge data collection center. The facility Goggle is building will be collecting meta data for the entire west coast. It is currently under construction and I feel that it would be beneficial to let the workers on site know that they are participating in a company that promotes the Chinese style credit score and censorship of all voices that challenge the status quo.

PLEASE JOIN US IN THE FIGHT FOR FREEDOM! #FreeAlexJones

We all need to do our part against Big tech and the CENSORSHIP that has been hoisted upon us. Join me, Deplorable Hill and others for an afternoon of civil disobedience.

I need individuals to share this so I can get support and a head count for signs that I will be making. If your interested please contact me here or at hillbill1977@hotmail.com

11 Likes
Post an Event, Project, Activism Idea, Rally, Protest, or Group

Brother I wish I had the privilege of being able to travel around to events like yours.

I see SSSOOO many great events like yours, @MAGA_TITAN in FL, the event in DC on the 4th that Owen will be attending and I wish I had the ability to attend.

Perhaps some day soon I will be in the position to be independently $$$ supported so that I can travel these great events.

5 Likes

Please Share! I need Help!! Thank You! God Bless!

4 Likes

I’m 2 hours away from Vegas! Is there an exact date set for this? I’m flying to Texas end of June or beginning of July. If I can make it to this protest then I definitely will, I just need to coordinate a ride situation.

4 Likes

We need to do an infowarsarmy event while you’re here in the Great State of Texas!

4 Likes

Yes! I’ll be there for at least a month this time around so we definitely have to plan something. I want to go to Austin this time around.

2 Likes

I’m game…Let’s plan something for possibly later in June? I’m not on call again until late July or early August so I should be open.

4 Likes

I’ll be there a week from today so we should be able to plan something. @Johnboy

4 Likes