Biblical Christianity is the truth and agnostic/atheism is satanic

You are either for God and his Son the Lord Jesus Christ or against the triune Saviour God and for the Devil.

If you are in unbelief you are a dorty, vile, wicked, blind; sinner and on the broad road to hell.

Repent! Ye must be born again!
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved! He loves you. He died for you and will save if you if you come to him as a poor lost sinner and open the door of your heart. Ask him to save you. Believe that he died for you and rose from the dead and will return to rule.

You are not free thinking if you are not open minded to the possibility of the bible and Jesus Christ. Come let us reason together…

The bible is the foundation of western civilisation, science and liberal democracy. You are partaking of the good gifts and blessings of God while going after your own greed and lusts towards open satanism.

That’s what Agnosticism is to me. Being open to the idea but not believing. Being a Faith lacking heathen doesn’t make one vile or wicked. Nor does it make one a Satanist or Luciferian. We’ll know someday if there’s a God. One way or another, some sooner than others.

Matthew 6:24 King James Version (KJV)

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

If you are not actively pursuing a relationship with the Creator (God Almighty) and if you are not learning His Word/Truth and applying it in your life…then you are serving the other master without even realizing… and when the day of judgement comes, Jesus will say He never knew you…that should be enough to cause a fear to rise in your soul…yes every man will know the Lord at the end but the Lord will turn away those who did not follow His Word!!!

Joshua 24:14-15 King James Version (KJV)

14 Now therefore fear the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the Lord.

15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Strait up, even atheists choose to serve either god or satan, so ranting about faith is the opposite of what actually moves people towards god. God works through the faithless, just as Satan does, agnostics and atheists are not inherent opponents of God.
In fact the worst of the wicked are men of great faith, they believe they are serving god. So being an atheist is not anymore likely to lead towards satan.

Please for the sake of your never dying sell read this urgently and careful and ask the truth to be revealed to you-

Romans 1:16-32 King James Version (KJV)

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

King James Version (KJV)

What a stupid topic. Prove agnosticism is Satanic. I say believing in Satan is Satanic. Those who say not believing in anything is Satanic is Fascist, because the essence of agnosticism is free thought. And what about those who don’t ascribe to the label of “agnostic” like myself? What about people who simply do not believe in God, or question their capacity to know truth? Is that Satanic also? Sounds like some Westboro Baptist street corner nonsense to me.

Being an unbeliever, however you describe it, just means your an old sinner fleeing from God, justice, truth and righteousness.

Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call upon him while he is near.

There is nothing rational, or reasonable about being a godless, unbelieving heathen.
And true biblical Christianity is opposed to fascism and statism as those proponents hate God and the gospel.

LMFAO

serveimage-28

@Paladin if you don’t agree, what purpose do you have coming to this thread to comment? why not just ignore the thread and move on? And if you wanted to show opposition, why not do so with respect and evidence to prove your opposing belief or lack there of? There were two other users commenting with somewhat opposing views to the title of the topic and I noted that they presented a respectful comment. You however are causing controversy and needless drama with your opposing posts. There is no need for offense.

Give respect to get respect. Does the OP sound respectful to you? Sounds like a fucking lunatic to me.

The thread was clearly directed at him (or those like him) so don’t you expect him to interact?

@paladin, again I ask, why comment? why not ignore?

@well_well_well I believe I read somewhere that he had renounced being an agnostic. and he said he was not an atheist.

When I was in a strong armed robbery we had to lay face down on the floor. I automatically kept praying to Jesus in my head. My focus went right to Jesus and going to heaven if I died. I can’t explain it I was scared but it was a weird scared my heart was not pounding or anything. I had not read the bible or really prayed for a few years. But Jesus came back to me.

@Paladin can correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t he some sort of a Deist?

I would say if I were an in-between person I’d likely take offense to this as well. As a believer yes I will try to inform others that God is real. For my fellow believers I’d like to ask you. How did Jesus prove the love of God? I’ll tell you because this thread is very anti love in its approach. Jesus first would heal an individual to show the love of God than he would offer knowledge.

Also in terms of being agressive only application of this that matters is to fellow believers. To the unbeliever this is a bulldozer that pushes them away not engages giving them proof. Also when the end comes for us all they will know the truth then why not show them love before they are forced through lack of belief to burn? FYI it doesn’t say that only unbelievers will be cast out.

Revelation 3:15-16
15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

So prove it through action which a forum is not action it’s community building which this also doesn’t do. God exists and Jesus died for us and the Holy Spirit is within to share with the believer and unbeliever alike. So show his love and spread the spirit of peace not division.

He makes his position pretty clear. For or against. So if you don’t believe or question God, you are automatically a Satan worshipper. Don’t you agree that is some bat-shit crazy stuff?

I’m not a Theist or Atheist. I just don’t believe in any religion or claims of universal truth. I question my ability to know, which is similar to agnosticism, but to save the confusion of being accused of “believing in not believing” I do not ascribe to Agnosticism either. That certainly doesn’t make me a Satan worshipper.