Biblical Christianity is the truth and agnostic/atheism is satanic

It’s not the end… it’s far from the end. It’s the end to things as we know it and a beginning to something new. How it plays out I have no idea but it’s not hard to see the Globalists don’t need a bunch of spoiled American’s as the A.I. will do our jobs better and do it for free.

I didn’t write our future… but they have.

@Paladin Like I said before NEVERMIND. You obviously are not seeing what I am saying so I’ll stop addressing comments towards you. Carry on and Good luck with that :wink:

That’s not exactly what I meant, I mean We should understand the FEELING we get from anything that is not Physical is literally of our own imagination, Meaning we should have Absolute Control over it, or we can be controlled by it.

I believe it is VERY important to understand this as we interact with others while there is in FACT no Emotion attached to TEXT, It’s literally BLACK and WHITE for this exact reason, any infliction we may feel is just our interpolation of a thing.

It’s by Accepting these responsibility as our own that leads to the following acknowledgement, That any understanding comes by our willingness to listen, As soon as we stop, we are left unknowing and wanting. We must have strength in our Dignity to listen intently and honestly, this is not to say we have to agree or not, but that we should have the capability.

I have no Respect for the Hypocrite yet I am forgiving and always listen and offer opportunity even to the things unpleasing. I can only speak for myself but I believe it’s these understandings that allow us to communicate more effectively and coherently leading to better understandings, acknowledgments, thus enlightenment, WE must abandon the Artificiality or we can not approach things seriously or honestly, I would surmise that in a Thread like this something Necessary to communicate productively, other wise it Falls to shit as participants are unwilling that soon leads to the other things not Productive, ie. Insult and slander for example.

I say this Generally.

EXACTLY thank you. But this concept goes over people’s heads. Take responsibility for your words and response to other’s words.

:wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place::put_litter_in_its_place:

PS: @BeautifullyChaotic I hope you did not take that on a personal level or think I meant that for you specifically, however I did not, I meant these things in general and I just wanted to finish it up with the following.

Overall the comments you have made, I agree to as fair. I enjoy the perspective of others, Of anything really, as long as it’s not destructive unto other things, then I am left to defend things I feel, believe or understand need defending, Some times even my adversary if ever I actually had a thing, Again I can only speak for myself.

Beliefs are also some times a burden if not always, it to works in way as a defense against the things that are perceived as a challenge of it, This is understandable but equally irrational, If we where on a work site and I said to you, Move That Object is going to fall on you and if your believed I am wrong or lying and responded by truing your back to me, you would be in grate danger if not deadly for example.

So I think it is harmful to close our minds to anything, again this is not to say we have to agree or not. In the END I think it comes down to the willing as I mentioned above, WE have to be willing to receive answers we would not give ourselves. I believe this is why as you say it “Go’s” over the head is more of a deference mechanism for many then it is ignorance, We typically Call this Close mindless vs. Open mindedness.

Open-mindedness

Open-mindedness is receptiveness to new ideas. Open-mindedness relates to the way in which people approach the views and knowledge of others, and in the words “incorporate the beliefs that others should be free to express their views and that the value of others’ knowledge should be recognized.” while Close-mindedness obviously the opposite.

Relate and can be used as a starting point for better understanding if interested of course there are many other resources but these are Two I pulled from the top of the hat.

And Just for something to ponder a bit…

I know we may assume this is off topic, but it is not, We may have to first understand how to communicate before we can. I would hope this Thread may be an example of our understanding and taking Responsibility of our own, it is a Good topic to practice I think.

Beyond this I digress as I too do not want to stray from the topic…

Cheers Peeps… :slight_smile:

Biblical End Times is what I was referring to. They may have written what they want for the future. But that doesn’t mean it’s going to happen. As long as us spoiled Americans have our First & Second Amendments. A Government with an America First Agenda helps too of course. One World Government can’t happen with a Free America in the way.

I agree with you in this way. I offer this as a consideration.

I don’t know about being a thousand years behind. I get what you’re saying but disagree in the literal sense. Would be nice if Trump released all that hidden knowledge like Alex has said he would countless times. Though it’s been a long time since that’s come up on the show. Trump’s done a lot of good things. But revealing secret technologies ain’t one of 'em. Out of curiosity what do you think woulf be different exactly? If Humanity worked together sharing information with no secrets. Flying cars, cash/debt less society, and bases on the moon & Mars?

What ever we can imagine.

I should also add, what ever we can imagine has already existed in its own way, a literal memory of it embedded in to the Genetic memory or we could never Remember to imagine.

Humanity is before man as is our first technology. It’s by these technologies humanity exists to day, eve and the atom.

However that is a much different topic all together, and not one we are quite ready to understand. I say this because for once we know the beginning we also acknowledge an end, much like that depicted in the matrix and its RESET.

However I also believe this time is soon… and I fear it most, already things begin to accelerate.

Why are you attacking Potato Head?

John 3:1-21 King James Version (KJV)

3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

King James Version (KJV)

Tall that to the guys installing 5G.

It’s great that you copy and pasted words not your own, I wonder what is your understanding of these things?

Or is this thread just about spamming a book each of us have access to, thus for no reason, why spam it here, are we not having discussion?

If not then this thread and it’s title mean nothing…

@Bingozee did he tag you? He’s posting verses of what he believes in. Is he calling you out? Is he belittling you? Your hostility is completely unnecessary.

Also given the post and how he started the thread I’d say he’s not spamming anything. Simply sharing as he feels lead to do. I have seen you actually spam based on your views and your accusations. Simply asking you to reevaluate your hostility. If you don’t agree don’t comment. Seems fairly simple.

It’s a general question… and copy pasting words not our own is not belief, it’s agreement or stealing, spam.

And stop being so delicate that Every fucking thing is a challenge or hostile, it’s nonsense grow up and be strong no so cowardly.

Also in that you thought this question was for him yet you still felt you have authority to answer for him… that’s a hypocrite, look the word up and educate yourself before using it.

Though to add, that to create a thread with such a title and not offer discussion can be seen as cowardly, so I ask, what is the point of this thread, I may be wrong in assuming it’s for discussion… no?

Love, exiting and new.

Why would you spam this thread with that, call it courtesy?

You have your presuppositions and I have mine.
I will not reduce mine to your level.
The beautiful words of God are there- believe them or be damned.

Here are some biblical presuppositions-

the world exists and is objective.

We all have individual self consciousness and experience an objective reality.

We all have a conscience.

The material existence is a revelation of God as I quoted in Romans chap 1.

Therefore it is knowable and measurable and reflects our objective experience of that reality.

This worldview paired with the Greek phenomena of logical realism (the renaissance) and the Protestant reformation (individual responsibility) led to western science, capitalism and democracy and all the benefits to the world that came from them.

The enlightenment negative aspect of the left hand (satanic agnostic/atheistic) path, as Alex Jones has expounded has since sought to undermine this.

You provided literally NO source, Biblical or otherwise supporting this stupid assertion.