Bodease works better than pain killers

If you haven’t tried bodease I highly recommend it. I have a hair line fracture in my lower spine that causes sciatica and I can’t even begin to tell you how much bodease has helped me. I can work all day from 6:00Am and then go to classes for welding until 10:00pm and the pain doesn’t bother me.

I have to try those, I just got my X3, B12 and Colloidal silver for a free gift. I put some Colloidal silver on my knee and it helped my knee. and I slept really good. A these products are great.

Just keeping trying. I got all my family members infowars supplements and books for Christmas. My parents we’re the same way, now they can’t believe how well the real red pill plus works. Also happease helps with my mood a lot, I think you should give it a try.

I haven’t tried X3 or the b12 yet. But yeah the silver is amazing, I was around sick people this year and I haven’t gotten sick yet because of it.

Bodease-Just tried it for the first time 2 days ago…I took 2 after a 10 hour shift…totally relaxed me and felt great but kept me up all night. The last 2 days I have been taking it before work this time and went to sleep when I got home just fine…Stuff is powerful and great! Waiting on my order of Super male vitality to come in so can see what it’s like before it runs out for good.

The b12 is simply awesome! It goes fast and expensive but well worth it imo…I take that, x2, brain force, bio true selenium and bodease now almost daily lol (the x2 I take mabey 3 times a week)…Never felt better in my life!

I get what you mean about the bodease, it gives me a lot of energy too. I usually take it in the morning on an empty stomach. I love super male vitality, it makes me feel like I can take on the world. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with it.

I got a neighbor hooked on it back in September… He’s Still using it, loves it and takes it as directed

I’ve started taking bodease cause of my back pain. I also started following back exercise from Dr Eric Goodman the Foundation training program on YouTube and chiropractor who is also a big infowars listener (I’m his forever loyal customer, if anyone live in or near Huntington beach, ca go to Dr Phillipson chiropractor on beach Blvd and slater ave) all three elements helped my back pain go away in a few weeks.
co
I take silver bullet whenever I feel like I’m gonna get sick and it never fails me. no need for vaccines or flu shots. silver bullet does it

I would say 2018 was the year of Turmeric it really exploded in popularity…I wonder what 2019 will bring

Bodease is OUTSTANDING, and that’s all I got to say about that.

I take two bodease every other morning for the other benefits outside of just inflammation. Tumeric is amazing and Bodease is the best available. My wife was stubborn about it for awhile until it was the only thing that worked to fix her shoulder pains. Now she takes it too.

Get the B12 it will change your life

I’ve tried b12 before but not infowars b12 I’m waiting for it to come back in stock.