BOMBSHELL: Google Insider Turns Over 950 Pages Of Docs And Laptop To DOJ

6 Likes
***MUST SEE Google insider talk...mind blowing info!***

When will this become obvious that they are in fact biased against truth, freedom, and tradition? This isn’t hard!

6 Likes

Let’s see how long it takes before they mysteriously lose everything or just release half with half of that text blacked out.

Also* Jones mentioned it today on the show there was gonna be more forthcoming information from Veritas… here ya go!

3 Likes

6 Likes

Imagine if the data driving this app is pushed into search results based upon “Campaign Finance Reform” score… (which in this case, in every single case I have reviewed, Republican majority donations always indicates a negative “Campaign Finance Reform” score. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Even contributions or majority Democrat donations are ALWAYS positive.

PUBLISH THE ALGORITHMS.

Algorithm weight coefficients can be administered by the hierarchical search system Temporally (time), geospatial (space), and metadata driven (subject identity). This allows search results to be driven by a desired outcome, not on popularity or other statistically derived trends/citations.

It’s mega-manipulation on a grand scale - also applied to any social media scheme.

I would love to see documentation on how Academia and K-12 policy sets usage policy in classrooms and Libraries.

• Is Facebook use ever mandated in class?

• Is google search mandated use in class/Libraries?

• Are students required to use a particular platform to communicate with their teachers or other students?

If the answer is YES to any of these questions, then it has become institutionalized and required for their processes be open and transparent.

Regards,

VRFluxx

2 Likes
4 Likes

Look at their blocked news sites

4 Likes

Ebay?!
Yugi-Oh blog?!
Megyn Kelly?!
Fury News?!
total frat news?!

2 Likes

WTF!?!

6 Likes

Now that this is published, I am more concerned with the list of names NOT on that list.

Also, why is the font of a different point size for the last ~18 names?

VRFluxx

1 Like

Wow.

Google SWAT’ed him? Get the Free American Law Center on that case post haste!

VRFluxx

3 Likes

Fuck yeah they did out in the open wtf!!

1 Like

Freebie Mom?!
Queerty?!
One Angry Gamer?!
Tiger Droppings?!
Turtle Boy Sports?!

1 Like

At the request (should that read “demands”?) of Google executives?

So yeah, Google had him swatted.

Vorhies is a former senior Google software engineer, who on August 5th was in the process of delivering a Google laptop and internal documents to the Justice Department’s Antitrust division. But his whistle blowing efforts were stymied by police who stormed his neighborhood and locked down several blocks in an attempt to lure him from his San Francisco residence, at the request of Google executives.

What was Vorhies’ crime? Google executives told police that Vorhies was suicidal and a potential danger, Vorhies told True Pundit. The tech guru was red flagged by his former employer. According to news reports and witnesses, as well as video clips of the law enforcement operation from local TV news, police closed several blocks surrounding Vorhies’ Valencia Street residence.

Still, think Google is cool? How cool is that piece of shit Chrome now?

Seriously, I think it’s time for a paradigm shift in how humans use technology.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Even more reasons to embrace FREE and Opensource software

2 Likes

I think Trump is waiting for every document, evidence he can before he gives the executive or on big tech platforms.

1 Like

So Googles private security force is the FBI… WTF!!!

3 Likes

That is why WE d/l it! Were conpiracy ANALYSTS.
We love debunking their communist social engineering mind control experiments!
This shit is crazy, thank God for Zack Vorhies!
And he was a liberal doing us a solid!

3 Likes

Google might be fucked? The lawsuits are going viral. They might have to change their name, to fool the public, can’ t believe how naked with corruption their top brass were?
Apparently any Google employee was privied. Just the 3rd party people had no clearance.
Vorhies said most liberals did not know the extent, is he saving face or are the lefties ( communists) really not telling middle of the road Democrats anything over at Google.
None the less this shit is treason, and I want to see Google Execs and ownership SWATTED like this kid man!

3 Likes