CA - Pilot Textbook Political Propaganda For Gavin Newsom who is probably a mbr of NAMBLA NORTH AMERICA MAN BOY LOVE ASSOC ..... THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

ITS TIME TRUMP SHUTS DOWN OR STOPS FEDERAL FUNDING FOR THE DEPT OF EDUCATION HERE IN CA AND OTHER STATES DOING THIS BEHIND THE BACKS OF PARENTS THROUGHOUT AMERICA !! IF YOU HAVE KIDS I SUGGEST YOU CHECK OUT THE SCHOOLS IN YOUR DISTRICT(S) AS IF SHARIA LAW INDOCRINATION ISENT BAD ENOUGH !!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE AND CHECK OUT THE NATIONAL DAY OF MOURNING ON FEB 24TH www.activistmommy.com - SPREAD THE WORD THIS IS TO PROTEST THE SICK PYCHO BABY KILLING ORGAN HARVESTING MONSTERS ON THE LEFT !!! SPREAD THE WORD !!! I AM SO DISGUSTED RIGHT NOW I KEEP HAVING TO ADD AND ADD ALL THIS CRAP CONSTANTLY !!! LETS JUST SHOT THESE SICK SOB’s AND GET IT OVER WITH I DON’T THINK GOD WILL COMPLAIN WHEN IT COMES TO VIOLATING CHILDREN SEXUALLY AND MURDERING AND DISECTING THE UNBORN !!

ONE FAMILY DID SHOT ONE OF THE BASTARDS !!! GOOD FOR THEM !!! MAYBE THEY’LL GET THE MESSAGE !!! THAT GOES FOR MUSLIMS AS WELL !! PUSHING SHARIA LAW IN THIS COUNTRY AND CALLING OUR PRESIDENT A MOTHER F**KER !!! :rage: :rage: :rage:

HOW DARE THEY USE THE TERM MOTHER WHAT SO EVER !!! THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THE WORD !!! WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE ???

I read somewhere *uckerberg is a mbr ~! not surprising on FAKEBOOK in fact !!

THIS IS A MUST READ …. forward the link to others another issue families are going to face if the sick LEFTIST SCUM PUS SACKS GET THEIR WAY GOD FORBID IN 2020 !! ACLU will probably side with the fkin sick sob pedophile sack of crap who violated the child/teen ……… I am sick to death of these sick maggot freaks !!!

Mr. Roberts and other A.C.L.U. officials said Nambla did not advocate the rape and murder of children. **_It advocates changing the law to make sex between men and boys legal, and political advocacy, Mr. Roberts said, is protected speech. WTF ???..

Others did not share those same sentiments.

“You are raping the innocence of our children,” said one parent, who was strongly opposed to the new textbooks.

https://www.stonewalldemocrats.us/california

https://www.gayrealestate.com/news/usa/california/elk-grove/elk-grove-ca-top-lgbt-neighborhoods-and-home-prices.html

I feel your pain brother. I’m doing all i can with trying to get people out and voting for the right people only half of the population even votes we have alot of people that need to be reached.

NAZI PELOSI - I CANT STAND THIS MAGGOT LIBTURD OF A WHAT EVER IT/HE/SHE ( CA COURTS NOT SUPPOSE TO SAY “HE - SHE” NOW I GUESS ) I DONT GET IT HOW IS ALL OF THIS GARBAGE GETTING OVERLOOKED BY THE WORKING CLASS OTHER THAN SUCKERBERG/SOROS I JUST ANSWERED MY OWN QUESTION GEORGE SOROS HE’S BEHIND ALL OF THIS USING SAN YSIDRO POE AS A TARGET FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION THEIR ALL IN KHOOTS !!! I KNOW THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING WHERE ELSE WOULD THEY DIRECT THEM TO COME WHERE THERES A FUKIN SANCTUARY STATE/CITY ???