Californians For Trump

Repping CenCal. 90 miles east of the poop capital (sf)

@RebelPatriot I feel it bro. But we’re not alone. All it is, is that the lefties are so very pissed at trump and his supporters that we all just chill out under the radar. It’s especially hard for you, i imagine. You’re after all right next to Mexico and probably surrounded by sympathetics. I wore my Hillary for prison shirt during the election and had my aunt lose her shit. But I also had people come up to shake my hand. Just felt that I had to show that there are Mexicans that support trump. Starting to realize he’s full of shit though. “Finish the wall” <<< full of shit. He hasn’t even started it. That’s Obama’s wall.

YES IT IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR!!! :blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart:

South Orange County here

San Francisco here!
Anyone else in the city or Bay Area?

hhahahahaahaha around the 13 minute mark… even I felt uncomfortable. Classic Trump. Brutal… even the Catholic Bishop was uncomfortable. hahahahaha

Around the 14:30 mark, I never seen a Catholic Bishop that uncomfortable since they went in a room of adults they abused.