Californians For Trump

In Temecula…all for this…:sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep:

be careful of salmonella or what ever they recently discovered in some of the crops from Escondildo probably from Mexico - because their using human feces to fertilize everything now - I stick to the Hass Avocado’s hard to find good ones just like tomatoes

Nunes for Governor !! if we could take away all the illegal and harvested votes in CA I bet he’d stand half a chance - the coward leftist spineless thugs just have to have those illegal alien and have FAKEBOOK, GOOGLE, TWITTER, APPLE, YAHOO etc… election meddling and fraud to give them that EXTRA edge over REPUBLICANS oh yeah I forgot the Hollywierd morons like MORGAN FREEMAN WHO think we all a bunch of Nazi’s I will never watch another one of his movies I HOPE CANDACE OWENS opened a lot of the black DEMS eyes when she went off on that idiot the other day in Congress I am 100% behind her God Bless her and her Grandfather Good American Nationalist heroes each one of them !! I am a White Nationalist Female whose Father and Grandfather both fought Nazi Germany in both World Wars (its not funny but I have to laugh when they call U.S. Nazi’s I’m like really ?? go back into your cesspool and pull out Hitters copy of Mein Kampf (My Battle ) they came from the cesspool and we came from the genepool obviously !!

ONE OF THE SHERIFFS UP IN WA STATE SAID THEY CAN TRY TO TAKE AWAY OUR 2nd Amendment rights and yet they’ll allow my daughter to sign up to go into the military !! AWESOME POINT !! now the Tyranny’s /Tranny’s are allowed to serve OMG !! that’s that piece of crap OBOMBA its a deliberate attempt to weaken the structure and moral of our troops.

Hi my name is Bernadette I live in San Diego what part of Cali are you from

nunes for Governor, that’s one of the best ideas i have heard yet. I want him to run for POTUS in 2024 with jim jordan as his VP. The illegals, dead people and those that left the state all voting demon rat does make it hard for republicans. without them I think the dems would loose big time

I’m also in SanDiego.
(South Park)

Free speech rally May 3, 11am SF city hall. @adriennaUSA is organizing.

Hi sue nice to meet you

Northern CA here! Living in a lovely Sanctuary City.

Nice to meet you as well.

I love Avocados, you could send some to me lol.

Thanks for the heads up. How can I find Chris? Is he on infocomms? I’ve been out of town a lot on business lately but I’ll be back in town for the next few weeks. I’d love to meet some fellow infowarriors in my area.

Sure, I’m down. I’ve been out of town a lot on business lately but I’ll be back in town for the next few weeks. Are you free the weekend of the 27th?

That would be AMAZING!!!

I’d visit The Grape when Hans is playing for a “meet up” venue scouting @RenMan

Translation from Castilian (Spanish) to English “What is behind Communism”

Communist Party USA (Soviet Anthem In English)

The Vortex—Donald “Constantine” Trump?

California For Trump – This at at the “WOMENS CLUB” about an hour from Moorpark but it is for both men and women and is mostly family friendly. INFOWARS stickers on cars can be seen across the street.

Easter, the Greatest Resurrection Story!

Sunday Service

10:00 - Meditation

10:30 - Celebration Service

Ojai Valley Woman’s Club

441 E. Ojai Avenue
Ojai, CA 93023

805-715-9796

info

April 21st EASTER Sun.

10:00 Sound Symphony with Dr. Fatah Evans

10:30 EASTER SUNDAY "Transcend & Ascend"

Easter Pot Luck follows.

Guiding Community Values

Love, Compassion, Inspiration, Community Service, Open Communication

CSLOjai Service and Contact Information

Sunday Services: 10:00 AM Meditation

10:30 AM Worship Service

Location: Celebrating 24 years at Historic Ojai Valley Woman’s Club,

441 E. Ojai Avenue, Ojai CA 93023

Center for Spiritual Living, Ojai

is part of a world-wide organization of 400 Centers.

www.CSLOjai.org

Our Mailing Address: P.O. Box 322, Ojai, CA 93024

Call our office: (805) 640-0498

Visit us on Facebook: Center for Spiritual Living, Ojai.