Californians For Trump

I’m a long time listener of Alex and the team and many others across social medias, but live in a seemingly blue zone in Ontario, Canada and it’s lonely than ever to be a fighting patriot here but the time has come for all of us to put our words in action and Fight with every fibre of your body to defend our world and ALL people that can be helped. I want to Re-locate and could use some cheering up with fellow like minded people.

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
Luke 6:38 KJV
54%20PM

I understand, sir. I would argue that a majority in this group, including myself, are fighting the same battle here in California. I had to leave behind many, so called, friends who essentially disowned me when I tried to inform them of Alex Jones and other countless issues that were too bitter for them to swallow. Like you, I have put a considerable amount of thought into re-locating. However, my current situation prevents me from doing so. Things have to get worse before they get better. In the end, I am sure we will get to where we need to be!

Take care.

I am in a very similar position.
God Speed.
Did you see this:

I have not, how sick. I wish that I could say I’m surprised.

Right on! I didn’t choose to be born here, but this is my home state, and I love it. The transplants are what make it crappy.

Exact same…Outside of

1. Hollywood
  2. Sacramento
  3. San Francisco

It can be a conservative people.
They :arrow_up: just “clog our arteries”

:us:

Cali girl representing Infowars!!!

My family and I live in Long Beach and we have been looking for a way to find others with similar ideas about life and I’m pretty sure this will be a good place for that to happen.

:clap::us:

Anaheim, here :ok_hand:

Anaheim, california is my hometown. I would to meet other info warriors .

Me to dude! nice to meet other info warriors

Central Valley here, Clovis/Fresno!

Nice, mind if I take it?

Orange county here. La Habra

Nice @Icebox333 Huntington here
Good to have you!
Blessings!
:us: