Christian Fellowship-- Bible Verse of the Day--Please Contribute

The other verse of the day threads are dead because nobody is replying. I can only post 3 replies in a row before it locks me out of posting. So therefore I’m starting a new thread everytime I get locked out, unless a few bible-reading christians want to contribute in sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Deuteronomy 6:4-9

Hear, O Isreal: The Lord our God, the Lord is one! You shall love the Lord you God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

Deuteronomy 7: 17-21

If you should say in your heart, ‘These nations ware greater than I; how can I disposess them?’-- you shall not be afraid of them, but you shall remember well what the Lord your God did to Pharoh and to all Egypt: the great trials which your eyes saw, the signs and the wonders, the mighty hand and the outstretched arm, by which the Lord your God brought you out. So shall the Lord your God do to all the peoples of whom you are afraid. Moreover the Lord your God will send the hornet among them until those who are left, who hide themselves from you, are destroyed. You shall not be terrified of them; for the Lord your God, the great and awesome God, is among you.

Mark 11:29-33

But Jesus answered and said to them, " I will ask you one question; then answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things: The baptism of John–was it from heaven or from men? Answer Me."

And they reasoned among themselves, saying, "If we say, ‘From heaven,’ He will say, ‘Why then did you not believe him?’ But if we say, ‘From men’ "–they feared the people, for all counted John to have been a prophet indeed. So they answered and said to Jesus, “We do not know.”

And Jesus answered and said to them “Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things.”

@ryanj @PASTORSAM @artsyneva @supremebeing

!

There is already a Thread for that exact purpose…

Maybe stop spamming what we all already have access to?

I have nothing against it but I also don’t see it as productive or creative… also consider daily verses from the bible are meant to be selected on a individual and personal basis, not to be spammed in online community’s unless that is the purpose of that community of course…

“Don’t use the word of “God” in vain”

I personally don’t care for these threads but I also can’t see any reason to create a new one if people are not responding to the first…

Additionally Religious belief is meant to be personal, as are prayers.

Just an opinion, beyond that I leave ya to it… cheers.

Thanks Bingozee! I know about it. I explained at the beginning why I had to start a new thread. Without any replies, it doesn’t allow me to post a Bible verse of the day.

Spreading the gospel cannot be spam. Thanks for sharing your thoughts though. I respect that.

It is in this form…

Please don’t reply to Bingozee. There is nothing good that has ever come out of him and you will just destroy the thread.

Nope I will leave it to ya… nothing more to add…

Thank you well_well_well

An unpopular passage but…
1 Corinthians 6
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteousb will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,c 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Its all good. I don’t like the pics of the bible. Please compress and do a explanation/ discussion ryan!

I have to ask… why would you want a thread people don’t reply to, isn’t that somewhat counterintuitive, not to mention completely hypocritical?

People can follow it without posting a reply. People don’t always choose to respond. I don’t now why, but a lot of people are too quiet and need to come out of their shell, brother.

Its just what I do. Some people will subscribe to the thread. Thanks for asking.

Deuteronomy 32
5 They have dealt corruptly with him;
they are no longer his children because they are blemished…
21 They have made me jealous with what is no god;
they have provoked me to anger with their idols.
So I will make them jealous with those who are no people;
I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

Hosea 1
9 And the Lord said, “Call his name Not My People,b for you are not my people, and I am not your God.”c

John 8
42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father… 47 Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”

Romans 9
24 even us whom he has called, not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles? 25 As indeed he says in Hosea,
“Those who were not my people I will call ‘my people,’
and her who was not beloved I will call ‘beloved.’”
26 “And in the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’
there they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’”

Romans 11
13 Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14 in order somehow to make my fellow Jews jealous,

That’s dosen’t answer the question in Anyway whatsoever, but I will accept it, it’s expected…

Cheers. I will leave your thread alone now…

Not just good news, its the best news ever! Its Jesus living in us!!

With a thread pulling out the gems of the Bible, people can easily study the Word and get to know God better.

Sure, gems according to who… one mans trash is another’s treasure…

Sorry… lol I digress.