Christian Fellowship--Bible Verse of the Day--Please Contribute

Time to get to bed so I can get up early, hopefully without this cold, and get to work in the INFOWAR!

Seriously, we need to be putting in the effort, working extra hours making extra money, going out of our way to tell people about Infowars. We can make a big difference. That’s right, little old me did that!

Matthew 23:12

And whoever exalts himself will be humbled and he who humbles himself will be exalted.

Mark 10:41-45

And when the ten heard it, they began to be greatly displeased with James and John. But Jesus called them to Himself and said to them, “You know that those who are considered rulers over the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. Yet it shall not be so among you; but whoever desires to become great among you shall be your servant. And whoever of you desires to be first shall be slave of all. For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”

american-sticker

Revelation 2:7-11

“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.”

"And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write, "These things says the First and the Last, who was dead and came to life: " I know your works, tribulation, and poverty ( but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.
“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes whall not be hurt by the second death.”
american-sticker

1 Corinthians 9
19 For though I am free from all, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win more of them. 20 To the Jews I became as a Jew, in order to win Jews. To those under the law I became as one under the law (though not being myself under the law) that I might win those under the law. 21 To those outside the law I became as one outside the law (not being outside the law of God but under the law of Christ) that I might win those outside the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some. 23 I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings.

Yes God! That’s how we do it! Go make disciples of Jesus Christ! He most certainly has all power and dominion forever and ever! Absolutely amazing! Amen. :sunny:

american-sticker

Part of my calling (being called as a witness for Truth) is to be an instrument by which people see their OWN sins for what they are. That is one of the, if not the, most difficult part of the calling.

Women, for example, have such a wicked propensity for putting their wares on display, as though it is good and righteous of them to be turning men’s eyes away from Christ and onto their bodies. Even InfoWars takes part in this with their latest commercials (When I am in the market for supplements I AM NOT in the market for being assaulted with a side view of a woman’s chest, or a back view of her backside; I’m looking for a supplement, not sex).

It is a difficult part of my calling because, inevitably, the one you are trying to save, through getting them to see truly and righteously, will turn and accuse you of sin because you have told them the Truth.

And this, invariably comes from people who claim Christ.

Part of the problem is that, in my experience, VERY FEW pastors have the courage to face this down, and therefore avoid it like the Plague.

In Leviticus 19:18, we are commanded to love our neighbors as ourselves, and in the Septuagint (LXX), the word they used to translate that idea of loving your neighbor into Greek was αγαπησεις, which means self-sacrificial love.

When we go in to that pit speaking that Truth, we are exhibiting that self-sacrificial love; when we refuse to, we are NOT exhibiting it.

It is somewhat well known, among scholars, that the single commandment of those given Moses on the Mount that really and truly broke Saul of Tarsus into becoming the Apostle Paul, was the tenth:

You must not covet (in other words, you must not desire). Therefore even thinking about wicked things is itself a violation of the Law of God.

It is also a violation of the Law of God to not sacrifice of yourself to ensure the salvation of others. Jesus addresses this in the beginning of Luke 17. In that passage He refers to brief ones. Many people take this to mean that He is only talking about children (brief ones in our fallen and wicked eyes). This, though, is the God of all creation that is talking. Who, therefore, are brief ones in His Divine and Holy eyes? Is it not each and every one of us? Yes, it is!

Jesus condemns with the threat of hellfire and eternal damnation the practice (whether intentional or just the result of blind, heartless, thoughtless, selfish STUPIDITY) of being an avenue of temptation for others.

I, therefore, will conclude with the reference of Matthew 6:13: “deliver us from evil”.

In fact, The Hymn for Today uses that verse.

Thanks for sharing! I agree, we shouldn’t have to turn away from ads or shut off the Infowars broadcast to stay with the Holy Spirit.

Luke 5:27-32

After these things, He went out and saw a tax collector named Levi sitting at the tax office. And He said to him, “Follow Me.” So he left all, rose up, and followed Him.

Then Levi game Him a great feast in his own house. And there were a great number of tax collectors and others who sat down with them. And their scribes and the Parisees complained against His disciples, saying, “Why do You eat and drink with tax collectors and sinners?”

Jesus answered and said to them “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

Thank You Jesus! : )

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @ realDonaldTrump 24h24 hours ago

…the Border, or large sections of the Border, next week. This would be so easy for Mexico to do, but they just take our money and “talk.” Besides, we lose so much money with them, especially when you add in drug trafficking etc.), that the Border closing would be a good thing!

16,195 replies 20,168 retweets 82,118 likes

…through their country and our Southern Border. Mexico has for many years made a fortune off of the U.S., far greater than Border Costs. If Mexico doesn’t immediately stop ALL illegal immigration coming into the United States throug our Southern Border, I will be CLOSING…

15,680 replies 25,345 retweets 106,284 likes

The DEMOCRATS have given us the weakest immigration laws anywhere in the World. Mexico has the strongest, & they make more than $100 Billion a year on the U.S. Therefore, CONGRESS MUST CHANGE OUR WEAK IMMIGRATION LAWS NOW, & Mexico must stop illegals from entering the U.S…

11,620 replies 23,856 retweets 93,891 likes

american-sticker

James 3:8
But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

Ouch! I prefer to appreciate the female form for all of its glory and magnificence (a more European attitude towards the natural form) and not judge the women who are insecure and rely on their outward power to fulfill the inward vacuum.

It is disheartening to see women resort to the shallowness of selling their bodies. I see it not as a flaw but as a weakness in their understanding of identity. A woman who does not fully comprehend where her identity is rooted may rely on her outward beauty to prop up her inward feelings. A woman who is secure in her identity will retain that power (her sensuality) for appropriate times, people, and places. This is not taught in high school health classes.

If I were to go one step further with my O-pine-yawns, I would declare that we need an entire renovation of the women’s studies programs in this country (Mrs. Devos are you hearing this?). These one sided curriculum programs need to be abolished first and an honest debate must ensue about what we are truly teaching our young women and men about sex, love, sensuality, pleasure, and wisdom in relationships. It is a crime what has taken place in our public school systems and I would love to be a part of the change but commoners have no say in today’s public discourse.

LOL “No Mormon Theology”.

From everything I have seen, Infowars has always maintained respect for women, and everything on the advertising has been acceptable. I don’t see anything degrading women. :sunny:

You can figure out where that came from Wellwellwell Its a different Gospel which we have not accpected.

2 Corinthians 11:3-4

But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received or a different gospel which you have not accepted–you may well put up with it.

God is perfect, abundant in mercy and grace. I love the Lord! Thanks for sharing the story from Joshua!

https://youtu.be/YqjivEw7gzE

Revelation 9:13-21

Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind. Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. And thus I saw the horses in a vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone. By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed–by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths. For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm.

But the rest of mankind, who were not killed bu these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, with can neither see nor hear nor walk. And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries (NU, M drugs) or their sexual immorality or their thefts.

american-sticker

Luke 6: 20-31

Then He lifted up His eyes toward His disciples, and said:

"Blessed are you poor,
For your is the kingdom of
God.
Blessed are you who hunger now,
For you shall be filled.
Blessed are you who weep now,
For you shall laugh.
Blessed are you when men hate
you,
And when they exclude you,
And revile you, and cast out
your name as evil,
For the Son of Man’s sake.
Rejoice in that day and leap for
joy!
For indeed your reward is great
in heaven,
For in like manner their fathers
did to the prophets.

"But woe to you who are rich,
For you have received your
consolation.
Woe to you who are full,
For you shall hunger.
Woe to you who laugh now,
For you shall mourn and weep.
Woe to you when all men speak
well of you,
For so did their fathers to the
false prophets.

“But I say to you who hear: Love
your enemies, do good to those who
hate you, bless those who curse you,
and pray for those who spitefully use
you. To him who strikes you on the
one cheek, offer the other also. And
from him who takes away your cloak
do not withhold you tunic either.
Give to everyone who asks of you.
And from him who takes away your
goods do not ask them back. And
just as you want men to do to you, you
also do to them likewise.”

Psalms 27

20 characters

I suspect only a mere handful of men carry these traits at the highest levels of our gov’t. The rest are lousy fakers who pretend to be “above reproach” but in their dark closets, under the cover of night, they scheme only of evil ways.

Titus 1:5-9 (NASB):

(Micah 2:1, NASB).

Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes
Ephesians 6:11.

Philippians 4:13
I can do a things through Christ which strengtheneth me.