Christian Fellowship-- Bible Verse of the Day--Please Contribute

Gentiles make some of the best christians! Thanks for sharing! Great verses to study! :sunny:

Romans 5:1-5

Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us!

Yeah buddy! Amen! I love the Lord! Remember all God has done for you, and always have hope! Thanks for posting guys! :sunny:

Yes I think you also have the Holy Spirit, Bingozee. Its all good. We do what we can! Just enjoy I guess!

I will just leave this here…

Thanks for explaining your theology. And I somewhat agree!

Relationship with God through your life is personal and it can be described as an ongoing alive story full of mercy and grace. God Loves us and forgives us if we sincerely repent and ask for forgiveness and turn toward God in obedience to his calling. There are things that don’t just happen by chance. Its God, the spirit of Jesus working through all creation. All creation has its own perspective of the Lord.

:::::::God only knows:::::::… :sunny:

Proverbs 2:11
Discretion shall keep t hee, understanding shall keep t hee.

Proverbs 3:3
Let not mercy and truth forsake t hee; bind them about T hi neck; write them upon the table of thine heart.

Proverbs 8:1
Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
Proverbs 8:12
I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
Proverbs 8:22
The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Proverbs 8:23
I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, of ever the earth was.
Proverbs 8:27
When he prepared the heavens, I was there; when he set a compass upon the face of the depth.
Proverbs 8:30
Then I was by him, as one brought up with him; and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him.

Rule for this thread is, if a christian brother or sister sees there are 3 replies by the same person in a row, you are to post a reply so they can share more!

Excellent artsyneva! Proverbs are worth more than gold! :sunny:

Romans 5:6-11

For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. For if we were enemies were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.

That’s the love of Jesus, our messenger from God! Take up your cross and follow Him! :sunny:

POWERFUL MESSAGE :pray::heart::pray::heart:

Yes Lord! Thanks for sharing!

Advice on wisdom can be found at Proverbs 3:5-6 in making choices in life: “5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”

Sorry I just share what the holy spirit guides me to share and I leave it up to him to guide y’all through the scriptures.love y’all.dont forget to pray :slight_smile:

These are the laws of Moses and some scriptures from new testament

sorry last post ,love ya brother, God bless:)

You can do the pictures! Just try to have them upright so we an read! Thanks for sharing! We are the sons of God, my friend! :sunny:

Just a Different understanding of very much the same thing… However an understanding that requires the willing…

PS: also I apologize for only haveing my Own words to Copy, Paste or Post…

Ha I always screw that up and usually I fix them ,hahaha I must have forgot (that must be frustrating though haha) but I will be more attentive next time. but I love this new forum and any forum that wants to thirst the same that I thirst for the spirit it’s awesome, love yall

Mark 12:1-12

Then He began to speak to them in parables: "A man planted a vineyard and set a hedge around it, dug a place for the wine vat and built a tower. And he leased it to vinedressers and went into a far country. Now at vintage-time he sent a servant to the vinedressers, that he might receive some of the fruit of the vineyard from the vinedressers. And they took him and beat him and sent him away empty-handed. Again he sent them another servant, and at him they threw stones, wounded him in the head, and sent him away shamefully treated. And again he sent another, and him they killed; and many others, beating some and killing some. Therefore still having one son, his beloved, he also sent him to them, last, saying, ‘They will respect my son.’ But those vinedressers said among themselves, ‘This is the heir. Come, let us kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.’ So they took him and killed him and cast him out of the vineyard.

Therefore what will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and destroy the vinedressers, and give the vineyard to others. Have you not even read this Scripture:

‘The stone which the builders
rejected
Has become the chief cornerstone.
This was the Lord’s doing,
And it is marvelous in our eyes’?"

And they sought to lay hands on Him, but feared the multitude, for they knew He had spoken the parable against them. So they left Him and went away.