Christian Fellowship-- Bible Verse of the Day--Please Contribute

The bible is meant to be studied and helps bring you into the knowledge of the true God of all creation. Christians are people who have studied the bible and have determined Jesus was a manifestation of God to teach us to walk with God and be friends with God.

1 Peter 3:15

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed. For it is better, if it is the will of God, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

http://www.monumentalmovie.com/images/biblestudy.pdf

american-sticker

As I walk through the valley of Death, I fear no evil… because I’m packing heat.

Sorry I will Digress… however I only offer these things for consideration… No offense or argument intended…

Take Care.

I have been reading Proverbs 3 every day.
I prayed Lord deliver me from the man that speaks fro ward things and walks into darkness. And to heal my relationship with my brother.
Well I got evicted from my place over frozen pipes. And I’m going to stay with my brother.
This landlord has harassed me and others for a year.
God answers prayers.

I really liked my mobile home with a yard. But its just not right. I could not really enjoy my place because of the landlord. He was comibg on my property and would bang on my door to get in.

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
he makes me to lie down in
green pastures;
he leads me beside the still
waters.
He restores my soul;
he leads me in the paths of
righteousness
For His name’s sake.

Yea, though i walk through the
valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they
comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in
the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall
follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of
the Lord
Forever.

Amen

America was founded on Christian faith.

american-sticker

I know and Christians wrote the constitution. There was a bible.placed in every court house in America. Even if people were not Christian they still respected our constitution.

There is power in the name of Jesus. God has the final word. Its amazing!

NO… They Had no CHOICE or where FORCED to…

The right for every one to pursue happiness. To bare arms, ECT. Nobody was forced to be a Christian.
Islam you have to be Islam

Except when your a kid. At my aunts house all ten of us off to church Sunday morn
I think we had two cars? I remember my rough boy cousins hanging out the car window on the way to church. Dressed up like little angels “Not”. They grew up to be good kids running the lumber mills in Oregon. One has a pig farm.

Unfortunately that would be 100% INCORRECT, The Truth of it Written on Walls and Books around the Globe throughout its History.

Just Say’n.

Bible Prophecy -- Antichrist

I agree, nobody should have any religion forced on them. It is a free will. Also it is a free will to love.

Consider if that was True, there wouldn’t be A Religion, “God” or “King”, “Privilege” or “Greed”, Only “You” and “I”, “Us” and “We”, Humanity as the “Whole” (“Holy”) thing.

The vast majority of us humans will end up in the fire under the wrath of God.

Some argue about whether the fire is eternal or whether it is a purifying (temporary in most cases–not in the case of those who offended God in a way that cannot be forgiven) fire or whether those who enter into it are annihilated.

I don’t care. I don’t want to end up there.

Matthew 7
14For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

1 Peter 3
19…while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight persons, were brought safely through water.

1 Peter 4
18And “If the righteous is scarcely saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”

This may be off subject. There are a lot of nice and smart Athiests. But In the interview with Jeffery Dahmer, he was given a bible in prison and became a Christian ( Who knows for sure) he knew he would never get out “So why would he lie” anyway he said he never would have done what he done if he had been a Christian " don’t know if that’s true but that’s what held said.
If its a good religion for.man to follow
(I truly believe in Jesus) but if its another religion that teaches good karma bad karma, etc. It gives people accountability. Not just to man but to God. But if a person does not believe In God. Then they are not accountable to a god. But I have met some of the nicest Athiests. Athiests still have a conscience. And lot of them are good and they let their conscience be their guide. But. It would also be easy for some Athiests to fall into darkness because they don’t believe I. god
My best friend ALLWAYS said she was an athiest. But she was the nicest person and was my friend when I mostly had no friends I was withdrawn.

What are your thoughts.
My best

Bible Prophecy -- Antichrist

I think he was actually up for probation and declined saying he did not deserve probation and (if memory serves) that he wanted to die for what he had done.

Well, it appears God granted that wish.

Just ask and pray to the father and your eyes will be opened.( you can lead a horse to water,you can not make him drink ) .if you truly want to see you will see I would love to call you and have a conversation (not about god in general) but just to talk you seem interesting and this fight for LIFE is real and would love to listen and indulge and expirence Jesus first hand cuz when you pray and allow the spirit to come in, wonderous things start to happen . Nevertheless we all have free will . But I want you to know brother . With him all things are possible. Literally alllllllllllll :slight_smile: love ya brother