Christian Fellowship-- Bible Verse of the Day--Please Contribute

Hay Dumb ass, Scroll up and you may WITNESS you did that yourself… I mean the Shits Written on the Wall…DUH!

Still you have contributed NOTHING, Still TROLLING… WTF are you missing here?, Like I said.

Thank you…

Sorry @Pipeline unfortunately some dont like what others may Contribute for consideration or of understanding… With that said, I am only posting for this purpose Exactly, I am not posting for Argument or even debate…

Cheers…

Did you know that this verse is very close to my heart?

YES I agree in my own way…Absolutely. :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing your faith in God guys! Keep em coming! :sunny:

This is simply a Christian fellowship thread where we can share our faith and support one another. Thank you for starting a new thread for other discussions.

Hebrews 12:12-17

Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be dislocated, but rather be healed.

Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled; lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright. For you know that afterward, when he wanted to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought it diligently with tears.

Hebrews 12:1-2

Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising its shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Amen.

american-sticker

Hebrews 12:25-29

See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has primised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.” Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. For our God is a consuming fire.

Amen!!! !!! !:sunny:

Here is one from Our Daily Bread: “I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist.”

Yes God!

Hebrews 13: 20-21

Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.

James 1:2-8

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

James 1 :21-27

Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.

But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; for he observes himself, goes away and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is useless. Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world. :sunny:

Shout To the Lord

by
Darlene Zschech

Intro
G | D | G | D |
Verse 1
G D Em D C
My Jesus, my Savior, Lord there is none like You
G/B C G/D
All of my days, I want to praise
Em F C/E Dsus4 D
The wonders of Your migh - ty love
Verse 2
G D/F# Em D C
My comfort, my shelter, tower of refuge and strength
G/B C G/D
Let every breath, all that I am
Em F C/E Dsus4 D
Never cease to wor - ship You
Chorus
G Em C Dsus4 D
Shout to the Lord, all the earth let us sing
G Em C Dsus4 D
Power and majesty, praise to the King
Em D C
Mountains bow down, and the seas will roar
D Em D/F# D/A
At the sound of Your Name
G Em7 C Dsus4 D
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands
G Em7 C Dsus4 D
For-ever I’ll love You, For-ever I’ll stand
Em D C Dsus D G
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

american-sticker

James 3:13-18

Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by good conduct that his works are done in the meekness of wisdom. But if you have bitter envy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast and lie against the truth. This wisdom does not come from above, but is earthly, sensual, demonic. For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion, and every evil thing are there. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.

Now the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

Do you play an instrument Pipeline.?
Them there look like chords.

Yep I serve on the worship team at Christ Church. I play percussion/drums mainly, but I also play guitar, bass, piano, and trumpet… :sunny:

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

I’ll just keep acting like a dog in a room full of books😂

Thats fine! Continue in the perfect law of Liberty!

James 1:25

But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

american-sticker

James 4 7-9

Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.american-sticker

God bless bro!!!

Thanks Spaceboy! I love the Lord! God Bless!

2 Peter 1:5-8

And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Mighty Is Our God

Artist
J. Daniel Smith

G G/B C C/D D G G/B C Cmaj7 D
Mighty is our God, mighty is our King
G G/B Em D/E Em Am7 C/D D G
Mighty is our Lord, ruler of ev’- rything
G G/B C C/D D G G/B C Cmaj7 D
Glory to our God, glory to our King
G G/B Em D/E Em Am7 C/D D G
Glory to our Lord, ruler of ev’- rything
Verse
F2
His name is higher
C C/G G
Higher than any other name
F2
His pow’r is greater
C/E Cmaj7 D C/D
For He has created ev’ry - thing
[Chorus]

Mighty Is Our God

Shout To the Lord

Artist
Darlene Zschech

Intro
G | D | G | D |
Verse 1
G D Em D C
My Jesus, my Savior, Lord there is none like You
G/B C G/D
All of my days, I want to praise
Em F C/E Dsus4 D
The wonders of Your migh - ty love
Verse 2
G D/F# Em D C
My comfort, my shelter, tower of refuge and strength
G/B C G/D
Let every breath, all that I am
Em F C/E Dsus4 D
Never cease to wor - ship You
Chorus
G Em C Dsus4 D
Shout to the Lord, all the earth let us sing
G Em C Dsus4 D
Power and majesty, praise to the King
Em D C
Mountains bow down, and the seas will roar
D Em D/F# D/A
At the sound of Your Name
G Em7 C Dsus4 D
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands
G Em7 C Dsus4 D
For-ever I’ll love You, For-ever I’ll stand
Em D C Dsus D G
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You

american-sticker

1 Peter 1:13-16

Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; as obedient children, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance; but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because as it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”

:::::::Amazing Grace:::::::

John Newton, pub. 1779
Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.
’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Through many dangers, toils, and snares,
I have already come;