Christian Fellowship-- Bible Verse of the Day--Please Contribute

I play Ragtime/Honky Tonk piano. I played the gospel for the church woman’s conference in Breckenridge, Co. and I played my guitar a couple times solo for the church. I used to watch the westerns when I was growing up and I loved the Honky Tonk/Ragtime in the saloons and somehow I picked it up in my head. I play the Entertainer by Scott Joplin.

That’s cool! More people should learn instruments, and develop singing skills. Its good for the soul. Helps sharpen your mind, and its a line of communication with the Lord. I’ve heard it said that singing and playing music is like praying twice.

Thanks for all the love guys!

Here’s a good verse! :sunny:

1 Peter 1:22-25

Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart, having been born again, not of corruptible seed, but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever, because

“All flesh is as grass
And all the glory of man as the
flower of the grass.
The grass withers,
And its flower falls away,
But the word of the Lord
endures forever.”

Now this is the word which by the gospel was preached to you.

I can’t sing, ya I think learning an instrument is always good. Before I was about 12 I sang real good and did not keep it up. When I was a teenager most my friends played guitar. Thanks for the scripture Pipeline. I have been praying at least twice a day and just reading Proverbs 2 when I pray everyday. Now that chapter is pretty much in my head.

Praying for the all the victims and families in Christchurch, New Zealand! God is with us! Never let go of the hope of God!

My church is called Christ Church. Definitely going to be carrying my firearm and getting there early on Sunday.

Last Sunday’s message covers Romans 5 and related Scripture.

Romans 5:1-5

Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

american-sticker

1 Peter 4:12-19

Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings, that when His glory is revealed you may also be glad with exceeding joy If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters. Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter.

For the time has come for judgement to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God? Now

“If the righteous one is scarcely
saved,
Where will the ungodly and the
sinner appear?”

Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls to Him in doing good, as to a faithful Creator.

american-sticker

2 Peter 1

Simon Peter, a bond servant and apostle of Jesus Christ.

To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:

Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which we have been given exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren or unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.

Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble; for so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

For this reason I will not be negligent to remind you always of these things, though you know and are established in the present truth. Yes I think it is right, as long as I am in this tent, to stir you up by reminding you, knowing that shortly I must put off my tent, just as our Lord Jesus Christ showed me. Moreover I will be careful to ensure that you always have a reminder of these things after my decease.

For we did not follow cunningly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty. For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory: “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” And we heard this voice which came from heaven when we were with Him on the holy mountain.

And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophesy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

american-sticker

For Alex, Millie, @OwenShroyer @zimmermann Rob Dew, and EVERYONE that brings TRUTH.

Jesus will through His Holy Spirit give you all the strength you need to fight the enemy especially after this broadcast about Pedophilia and drag queens using costumes to get close to our kids.
Would society accept those shows if the MEN weren’t in make-up? It would never be allowed.
Thank You for all you do. I have a son (14)
Today’s broadcast was BOLD as a Lion!

Infowars is the David against the Liberals Goliath.
Praying everyday for you guys everyday!

“Well done, Good & Faithful Servants” :pray:

Well done.

Proverbs 8:35
For who so finding me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.

Nice you indirectly brought Cannabis into this Bible conversation.

Good thread Pipeline.

Did you know the King James version, though gone through several translations comes down to us through the Septuagint? It was ordered by the king of Egypt to be written in Greek, by 70 or 72 translators (were said to have been put in different rooms while translating!).

The first Syriac version version is called the Peshitta - which means land/country/region of Cannabis, hense Canaan the Promised Land.

‘Shit’ in French is hash. We all know hash is cannabis. Much more info in this regard, coming up in my book and song in the works for publication this year.

Pipeline, it’s true, “the leaves WILL heal the nations”.

Psalm 49:20:

“People who boast of their wealth don’t understand; they will die, just like animals.”

That’s a warning to you…GLOBALISTS.

Thanks A-Braces! I didn’t really know much about the different versions, except the King James version is the best.

Interesting facts there. Thanks for sharing! I tend to think the hebrews were using cannabis in one form or another either hemp or medical cannabis.

Proverbs 30
12 There are those who are clean in their own eyes
but are not washed of their filth.
13 There are those—how lofty are their eyes,
how high their eyelids lift!

@Pipeline Guys, Dr. Brown, a Doctor of Near Eastern languages, dispels the myth that Scripture prescribes the use of cannabis:

ENJOY!

He had published a video on the topic, but I cannot find it. I wonder if he has changed his mind. If anyone is interested in finding out, you can call into his radio show, The Line of Fire Radio, weekdays 3p - 4p EST (866) 348 7884.

Exactly Pipe. I didn’t think of anything beyond the King James version either - but I found a 3" thick ‘master version’ of the Bible - I think they stole the word canon and I knew they changed the Bible because of the ‘Anointing Oil’ recipe in Exodus 30 - of five ingredients, three are cinnamon. Cassia is cinnamon and Calamous is also cinnamon in many languages, except for in Hebrew it’s Kanah bouseum - - - - - more info in upcoming song/Book later this yr.

Also Pipes, the arch of the covenant and their temple were ALL MADE FROM SHITTIM (plural for Shittah) - NOT a dense hard heavy Acacia wood - - - - esp the boards would have been woven as wicker, then plated in brass or gold. Exodus 25 - to the end of book. It was in their religion!!!

Great Group! This Scripture really spoke to me this morning. Hope it helps someone else. It Truly is the Living WORD. I’ve read this several times in my life. Today, it makes a lot more sense. P.E.A.C.E.

(COLOSIANS Chapter 2 : Verses 8-15):

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. {rudiments: or, elements} {make a prey: or, seduce you, or, lead you astray}

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with [him] through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

15 [And] having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly , triumphing over them in it. {in it: or, in himself}

:pray::heart::pray:

“I, yes I, am the one who comforts you.
So why are you afraid of mere humans,
who wither like the grass and disappear?
Yet you have forgotten the Lord, your Creator,
the one who stretched out the sky like a canopy
and laid the foundations of the earth.
Will you remain in constant dread of human oppressors?
Will you continue to fear the anger of your enemies?
Where is their fury and anger now? IT IS GONE!” (Isaiah 52:12-13, NLT).

Excellent verses guys! Thanks for sharing! God Bless!

1 John1:5-10

This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

american-sticker

You guys, if you agree with him, please don’t forget to like his videos, comment on his videos, and subscribe to Pastor Sam’s YouTube.

If you leave a comment on his videos, YouTube will promote them.
If you like his videos, YouTube will promote them.

He made an informative video yesterday:

Let’s support one another.