Christian Fellowship--Bible Verse of the Day--Please Contribute

Thanks for the reminder well well well! I subscribed, commented, and liked the video! That video was really helpful. Pastor Sam working for the Lord! Thanks for sharing Pastor Sam! :sunny:

I’ve subscribed and hit the bell so that I can be informed when I need to go and like and comment on his videos.

Yep, I always click the bell, since the censorship started. The world in 2019.

I usually don’t want to be bothered (with the alerts I’ll get from ringing the bell), but in this case…

Great sermon revisited tonight!! Powerful message!! Dr Desmond Ford passed 3/11/19 his description of the atonement of Christ in the Garden of Gesetheme gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes… Praise be to our Lord and thank God for His mercy and His Son!! :pray::heart:

This part of the bible is physically, scientifically, and technologically correct and soon we all will know.
Luke 8:17
King James Version (KJV)
17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

The M.E.S>h or better know as Peter Higgs Sub atomic field is real, and now with a home computer the right knowledge and software anyone could TUNE to the PAST and see and hear what actually happened.

God Bless

Weaponized marijuana my ass. Cannabis is a medicine. This is fake news!

What do you guys think about the term weaponized medical cannabis? Cannabis abuse isn’t a good idea, but cannabis does not cause psychosis. Alex is following the mainstream media talking points. Why, just because Soros manipulates the cannabis industry for profit?

Email from NORML:

March 21, 2019

Chris ,

Call it Reefer Madness 2.0. The notion that marijuana makes you crazy is back – and with a vengeance.

If you’ve checked in with the mainstream media at all over the past 24 hours, there’s a good chance you have heard about a new study published in the British journal The Lancet purporting that up to half of all new cases of psychosis are due to cannabis.

Does this claim sound outrageous to you? That’s because it is.

As NORML details in our comprehensive response here , this study falls far short of establishing any sort of direct link between cannabis exposure and psychosis. In fact, despite the sensational headlines, this paper reports nothing particularly newsworthy at all.

It is well established that those with psychiatric illness typically use all intoxicants at greater rates than do the general public, so the fact that those admitted to institutions for first-episode psychosis are more likely to consume cannabis than are those in the general population is hardly surprising. But it is not evidence that marijuana in any way causes the condition. Rather, this association may exist because many psychiatric patients are self-medicating with cannabis. Or, this relationship may persist because many people predisposed to psychosis are similarly predisposed to also using cannabis — a theory that is supported by many experts in the field.

Perhaps most importantly, the fact that cannabis has been used by various populations for decades at disparate rates, yet rates of psychosis and other psychiatric disorders have generally remained static over this same period of time, strongly argues against a direct causal relationship.

As you might imagine, we have much more to say about the issue. That is why I just published a new essay critiquing The Lancet study, and highlighting a number of new, yet under-reported studies assessing cannabis use and the brain. You can read the essay, entitled ‘Latest Science Debunks Claim That Marijuana Significantly Harms Brain,’ here .

You can also check out NORML’s public criticism of the paper in a number of high profile media outlets, such as Web MD , Rolling Stone, US News and World Report, Yahoo News, and Healthday , for further perspective.

Reefer madness is nothing new. But for decades these sort of exaggerations and half-truths would persist because there was no voice pushing back against it.

Today, we work to keep NORML the leading voice working to set the record straight, and to ensure that pundits, lawmakers, and the public have access to the facts about cannabis. Please help us continue this important work by making a one-time contribution to NORML today.

Stay in the fight,
Paul Armentano
NORML Deputy Director

Sept9_1

“There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, The holy dwelling places of the Most High. God is in the midst of her, she will not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns” (Psalm 46:4-5, NASB).

After 4 years and no one has figured out the puzzle, I may have to start giving clues.

Luke 14:26

“If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple. :thinking:

Luke 14:25-35

Now great multitudes went with Him. And He turned and said to them,

"If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple. And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be my disciple. For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it- lest, after he has laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, saying ’ This man began to build and was not able to finish’? Or what king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand? Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace. So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be my disciple.

Salt is good; but if the salt has lost its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is neither fit for the land nor for the dunghill, but men throw it out. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

american-sticker

In still in Proverbs, but now worked down to Proverbs 3.
Proverbs 3: 5
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart: and lean not unto thine own understanding.

When I saw “WLC” the first thing I thought was “William Lane Craig” lol

So I am listening but does this teach forensic justification or disagree with it?

There is a GREAT video disproving the justification scheme of “Reformed” (i.e., Calvinist) theology, BUT I’m not sure it would be helpful, because I don’t have the entire truth worked out (to supplement their debunking of this schema).

Ephesians 6:10-11

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Psalms 109

20 characters.

Proverbs 3:7
Be not wise in thine own eyes; fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
Proverbs 3:9
Honour the LORD with Thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase.
Proverbs 3:10
So shall Thy barnes be filled with plenty, and Thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

Proverbs 28
9 If one turns away his ear from hearing the law,
even his prayer is an abomination.

What Law? Well, God’s universal prohibition against homosexual relations, for example.

Leviticus 18
22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

How does God feel about homosexuality? God devoted the Canaanites to complete annihilation over it.

Deuteronomy 20
17 but you shall devote them to complete destruction, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Perizzites, the Hivites and the Jebusites, as the LORD your God has commanded…

Leviticus 18
24 “Do not make yourselves unclean by any of these things, for by all these the nations I am driving out before you have become unclean, 25 and the land became unclean, so that I punished its iniquity, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. 26 But you shall keep my statutes and my rules and do none of these abominations, either the native or the stranger who sojourns among you 27 (for the people of the land, who were before you, did all of these abominations, so that the land became unclean), 28 lest the land vomit you out when you make it unclean, as it vomited out the nation that was before you. 29 For everyone who does any of these abominations, the persons who do them shall be cut off from among their people. 30 So keep my charge never to practice any of these abominable customs that were practiced before you, and never to make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.”

Anyone who thinks differently is 1) deluded, is 2) calling God a “liar”, and is 3) misleading others.

1 John 5
10 Whoever does not believe God has made him a liar…

Such people oughn’t speak about God.

Ps 50
16 But to the wicked God says: “What right have you to recite my statutes or take my covenant on your lips?

Such people are self-deceived.
Such people should stop trying to mislead others.

1 Corinthians 6
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteousb will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,c 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

The conduct of such people is abominable and will never be acceptable to God or God’s Church. The unwavering Word of God will judge such individuals and condemn them on that Day.

“Listen to me, all who hope for deliverance–
all who seek the Lord!
Consider the rock from which you were cut,
the quarry from which you were mined,
Yes, think about Abraham, your ancestor,
and Sarah, who gave birth to your nation.
Abraham was only one man when I called him.
But when I blessed him, he became a great nation.” (Isaiah 51:1-2, NLT).

It gets better from there…READ ON IF YOU DARE! In fact, I triple dog double dare triple over under dare you to read the whole chapter and respond in kind.

BOMBSHELL: Apple demands Natural News stop writing about abortions or Satanism; threatens to block Natural News app from all Apple devices

Monday, February 11, 2019 by: Mike Adams

NaturalNews.com – 11 Feb 19

BOMBSHELL: Apple demands Natural News stop writing about abortions or Satanism;…

In a series of shocking “demand” emails containing screen captures showing lists of Natural News articles, Apple has demanded Natural News stop publishing articles critical of abortions or Satanism, threatening to block the Natural News app from all…

(Natural News) In a series of shocking “demand” emails containing screen captures showing lists of Natural News articles, Apple has demanded Natural News stop publishing articles critical of abortions or Satanism, threatening to block the Natural News app from all Apple devices if Apple’s demands are not met.

This is the first time that a dominant tech company has overtly come out in defense of Satanism while threatening to censor a prominent publisher that exposes the evils of Satanic influence. Many people will see this as yet more proof that Apple, along with other tech giants, is literally aligned with Satan and is exploiting its power of censorship to silence those who criticize Satanism.

With Democrats now openly pushing infanticide and the legalization of the serial killing of infants, tech giants like Apple are serving as the censorship “speech police” to silence all criticism of the gruesome practice. In threatening Natural News over our coverage of infanticide and abortions, Apple is staking out the position of being pro-infanticide, and anyone who dares to speak up for innocent children is deemed by Apple to be engaged in “hate speech.”

According to apple, opposing the murder of children is now “hate speech”

Yes, you read that correctly: Speaking out to stop the mass murder of newborns is now “hate speech” according to the deranged, mentally ill Leftists who run Apple, Twitter, Google, YouTube, Facebook and Snapchat. Techno-fascism has now become a movement of mass infanticide that demands the silencing of those who oppose it. “Hate speech” means standing up for the innocent and demanding an end to the murder of children.

Here’s one of the many screen shots sent to Natural News by Apple, along with a warning that these stories would result in our app being blocked:

Apple-threatens-Natural-News-censorship-1.png497x656 238 KB

Apple claims all these articles are “objectionable content” that people might find “offensive.”

Some of the headlines named by Apple as “objectionable” include these important reports on Satanism, vampirism and blood harvesting from children, vaccines, cannabis, freedom of speech, the failed war on drugs, anti-Semitism and much more:

Left-wing media run by actual demon-possessed anti-human EVIL entities… watch this stunning mini-documentary

You can now buy blood harvested from young people in America … “Young blood” for sale in San Francisco

Covington Catholic student caught up in bogus “racist” incident with Native American provocateur BEGS local media to print the truth

Bill Gates and the World’s Elite DO NOT VACCINATE their own children… and for good reason

How California totally screwed up a potential windfall of tax revenues on legalized cannabis

America’s “War on Drugs” declared a total failure as flow of deadly drugs across the open border continues to worsen

Mandatory vaccination is something that Hitler would have happily pushed as compatible with the Third Reich

The Left is trying to destroy free-speech social media platform Gab following Pittsburgh synagogue shootings

Brighteon.com declares video platform no place for Jew haters and those who espouse violence against people of faith

Google Chrome browser gives “Critical Error” notice when you play Project Veritas videos EXPOSING crooked deep-state “Democratic” communists

Top 5 harmful health narratives the U.S. government and the chronic sick-care industrial complex will NEVER abandon

Racist New York Times was a holocaust denier, covered up mass genocide of Jews

Tech giants’ censorship is an online ETHNIC CLEANSING campaign, equivalent to intellectual genocide

Here’s another screen shot sent to Natural News by Apple, along with demands to remove all this content or face the consequences:

Apple-threatens-Natural-News-censorship-2.png553x733 181 KB

There are more screen shots, too, sent to Natural News by Apple, indicating that Apple is trolling all Natural News content and trying to find examples of stories to be “offended” about. Some of the other content the Apple says is “offensive” includes articles about abortion, infanticide, censorship, the LGBT agenda and illegal migration.

Fight back against Apple censorship

We must all fight back against Apple censorship. There are several ways you can help us do that. We need your help to take action now and let Apple know that we will not be silent in the face of techno-fascism and censorship:

First, fill out this Apple feedback form for the iPhone, and tell them you don’t want Apple censoring the Natural News app:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

You can also Tweet to the official Apple account (assuming you haven’t yet been banned by Twitter, another evil tech giant). The official accounts of interest include:

@Apple

@AppStore

@tim_cook

@AppleSupport

When you tweet Apple, tell them to stop trying to control Natural News and stop censoring our app.

Finally, watch and share my full explanation here:

Brighteon.com/5999798152001

Like all the tech giants, Apple has been consumed by truly demonic forces and now demands the silencing of all those who oppose evil, murder or tyranny.