Christian Fellowship--Bible Verse of the Day--Please Contribute

1 John 5:1-5

Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves Him who is begotten of Him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome. For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world-- our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

american-sticker

Romans 9:1
I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost.

Amen!

Romans 7:6

But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.

Romans 7:24, 25
O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Another vs of the day
From secret infowarrior
Fr. Chappy

https://www.brighteon.com/6016685307001

Learn How Modern Churches Contract With Satan

InfoWars - Alex Jones Channel

Modern churches have been prevented from political speech by the 501©3 tax status they have been granted. Alex explains this allows the left to silence Christians from promoting true biblical values.
Published: 3 days ago

Thanks, I emailed to my self

He said, " Do you really think the elite would attempt to do all this stuff without having control of the churches?"

Joshua 19:9

The inheritance of the children of Simeon was included in the share of the children of Judah, for the share of the children of Judah was too much for them. Therefore the children of Simeon had their inheritance within the inheritance of that people.

Luke 3:31-38
The Geneaology of Jesus Christ(in part) showing Jesus’s adopted father Joseph was of the Tribe of Judah.

the son of Jonan, the son of Eliakim, the son of Mela, the son of Menan, the son of Mattathah, the son of Nathan, the son of David, the son of Jesse, the son of Obed, the son of Boaz the son of Salmon, the son of Nashon, the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah, the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham, the son of Terah, the son of Nahor, the son of Serug, the son of Reu, the son of Peleg, the son of Eber, the son of Shelah, the son of Cainan, the son of Arphaxad the son of Shem, the son of Noah, the son of Lamech, the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch, the son of Jared, the son of Mahalalel, the son of Cainan, the son of Enosh, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.

“What then? Do we nullify the Torah through Emunah? What profanity! On the contrary, we
uphold the Torah!”

Except it’s not by being under Torah that the righteous requirement of the Torah is fulfilled but by being under Grace–or else the Gentile believers (those marked by ignorance of Torah–as opposed to Jews who “know the Law” Ro 7:1) could never have qualified as “doers of Torah”.

Romans 2
13 For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified. 14 For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts
26 So, if a man who is uncircumcised keeps the precepts of the law, will not his uncircumcision be regardedb as circumcision? 27 Then he who is physicallyc uncircumcised but keeps the law will condemn you who have the written coded and circumcision but break the law…

Never said that being righteous comes from keeping the commandments. 100% agree that our righteousness is by trust in Yeshua HaMashiakh. I can say that and in the same breath I can say that the Torah has not been done away with. We are supposed to keep it.

1. You’ve completely misunderstood my response. Try again.
  2. Paul wasn’t under the Law.
    Could you say, with Paul, “I am not under the Law” [1 Co 9:20]?
    Could you say, with Paul, “I am dead to the Law” [Ga 2:19]?
    Could you say, with Paul, “I am not under the Law, I am under Grace” [Ro 6:14]?
    Peter lived like a Gentile, eating with Gentiles, not like a Jew [Gal 2:14].
    Paul says the Jew is bound to serve by Torah only so long as he lives, thus believers (who die with Christ) are free from the Torah to serve after Grace [Ro 7:1-6] (Paul was a Pharisee–the Pharisees say the same, according to Babylonian Talmud Niddah 61b).

Paul was a Jew and would never support abolishing Torah. If he did this, he would have no credibility.

I was taught lies just like most people in xtianity. Did you know that Constantine changed the sabbath from Saturday to Sunday because he hated Jews?

Give answer to the Scriptures I’ve cited, don’t give me your empty personal opinions.

Before saying what Jews do and don’t believe why don’t you actually LEARN what they believe (e.g., Ro 7:1-6 and Talmud Bavli Niddah 61b)? Things work better when you inform yourself before speaking.

Sorry but ur not gonna convince me that Paul was a sinner. Do you know what sin is? The answer is very simple, only a few words. I wonder if I know it

Sin is indulgence in the flesh Colossians 2:23.

Torah contained concessions for wicked men. It isn’t God’s will. You know nothing.

You’ve given no response to the Scriptures.

Buzzzzzz wrong answer. Sin is BREAKING TORAH.

Nope. Sin is indulgence in the flesh. That’s why David wasn’t condemned for eating the bread which was unlawful for him to eat. If you indulge in the flesh the Torah can condemn that (e.g., all sin, even coveting, is breaking commandment #1 the prohibition against idolatry), but Torah also contains concessions for wicked men. It’s not God’s will.

Now I’ve answered your question, be courteous and answer mine like you ought to have before lodging your question with me.