Christian Fellowship--Bible Verse of the Day--Please Contribute

I give u partial credit tho because sins of the flesh are addressed by Torah but there’s a lot more than just that.

I did answer yours. You just didn’t like the answer!

You haven’t got a clue even what i am saying. Every sin is “sins of the flesh”.

You didn’t provide a single refutation from Scripture only your empty feelings.

Ignorance.

Eh I’m not here to convince you but I like to see xtians defend their doctrines.

I just read the bible and do what it says man. No need to do theological gymnastics

Jews are bound to serve by Torah only as long as they live; therefore, since they die through being unified with the body of Messiah (i have been crucified with Christ) they are free from Torah.

Romans 7:1-6
Niddah 61b

If you don’t have an answer to these things don’t waste my time with your ignorance.

If you don’t think the Bible is almost indecipherable you are even more ignorant than i thought at first.

You keep referencing the talmudic but you dont realize that is the very thing (oral “law”) that Yeshua came to condemn

It’s only indecipherable if you throw out the Torah. You cant understand the NT without ot

So if the Talmud says it is prohibited to bow to an idol Jesus condemns that?

No.

In our case it further elucidates Paul’s teaching in Romans 7:1-6. Both authors are Pharisees! They believe the same thing (on this matter)!

I never said to throw the Torah out. You misunderstood (as you do the Scriptures). We are informed that God wrote those things specifically with Christians in mind–He wrote them to Christians [Ro 15; 1 Co 9, 10].

Ok then do you worship idols? Do you eat kosher? Do you keep the feasts? These are all in Torah. You did just claim that you dont throw it out.

The Grace of God is the method of service, not Torah; however, “those who walk by the Spirit fulfill the righteous requirement of the Torah” [Ro 8:4]. This obviously leaves some things out–e.g., laws that kept Jews separate from Gentiles (e.g., the dietary law–Peter ate with Gentiles as noted). Paul specifically condemns Gentiles observing these Torah customs you refer to in Galatians 4. He talks about how Ishmael is tossed out of the house because he cannot inherit with Isaac.

You still haven’t answered Ro 7.

The argument there is that Torah is binding on the Jew only as long as he lives.
Did you have a rebuttal?
The argument proceeds to say that because the Jew who believes in Messiah dies with Christ they are free from Torah.
Did you have a response to that?

Yes once again our righteousness is not from keeping the commandments. We have circled back to the beginning. Notice how patient I am with you. I am not hurling insults as you’ve done to me. That is a reflection of the spirit that is in me.

You mentioned how Paul rebuked Peter for not eating with Gentiles. Of course! Because that is not in the Torah! Do not conflate doctrines of man with the will of Elohim

1. No, you misunderstand Scripture. Paul didn’t rebuke Peter for eating with Gentiles only for his hypocrisy because he FEARED the Jewish sect of Christians. Your kind never are honest in your division of Scripture.

2. Again, no response to Romans 7.
    The conclusion that Jewish believers are free from Torah (Gentiles were never under it in the first place, so they can’t be “set free”) is reached by the following premises (pay attention: these are what you must argue against and disprove):
    A. The Jew is bound to serve by means of Torah only so long as he is alive.
    B. The Jew who believes dies with Christ (as is stated in Ro 6 that we die with Him in baptism).
    As stated, you must disprove one or both of these premises to disprove my point.

In your profound ignorance, you use a spelling employed by the blasphemers who don’t want to spell “Christ” because of their baseless hatred (thinking you are wise or are knowledgeable on anything) of the Gospel.

The Torah did not express “the [perfect] will of Elohim”. Jesus came to bring “the [perfect] will of Elohim”–Torah permitted taking vows, Jesus prohibits it [Mt 5:33-37].

Even Chazal agree the Torah contained concessions.

Deuteronomy 21
11 and you see among the captives a beautiful woman, and you desire to take her to be your wife,

And you will take her for a wife” : RASHI: “Lo dibra Torah elah keneged yetzer hara.” The Torah speaks only in deference to the evil inclination (yetzer hara) For if the Holy One, Blessed Be He, would not permit her, he would live with her illicitly.

Same goes with the concession of the certificate of divorce:

Matthew 19
3 And Pharisees came up to him and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce one’s wife for any cause?” 4 He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, 5 and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.” 7 They said to him, “Why then did Moses command one to give a certificate of divorce and to send her away?” 8 He said to them, “Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. 9 And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery."

Beside these, who knows how many concessions there are–of a certainty, the following is not the perfect will of God:

Exodus 21
20“When a man strikes his slave, male or female, with a rod and the slave dies under his hand, he shall be avenged. 21But if the slave survives a day or two [and only then dies], he is not to be avenged, for the slave is his money.

President Donald J Trump Twitter:

Today, it was my great honor to welcome Prime Minister @ Netanyahu of Israel back to the @ WhiteHouse where I signed a Presidential Proclamation recognizing Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights. Read more: https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-recognizing-golan-heights-part-state-israel/ …