Christian Sources Being Censored NOW

PLEASE ADD to this list to document the disappearance of the Saints in the Digital Gulag:
The littlest fish in the sea are the easiest targets but GOD IS WATCHING AND HE IS NOT PLEASED!
Still accessible on Brave platform

Excellent commentary on the current sit:

“It is time we WAKE UP now, out of our apathetic stupor and UNDERSTAND that this is a SPIRITUAL battle we are in and the enemy of our souls is out to destroy us. He is especially vicious when it comes to attacks on our children, marriages and families — and anyone who is now TRULY following Christ, WILL suffer persecution. But wear your battle scars as a badge of honor. And if you do not already HAVE MANY battle scars, it’s TIME NOW for you to get out of your seat and into the streets! Don’t bury or waste your “talents.” But rather engage them. OCCUPY until He returns. Be in the Word DAILY, put on the full armor, pray without ceasing, be bold as lions as you confront the darkness in the culture all around us and NEVER give in to the abomination of popular culture or worldly opinions. And remember, if you’re doing His will, you WILL be wounded, perhaps many times. But our Father in heaven goes before us and is IN us. Yes, we KNOW “who wins in the end,” but it is OUR job to get busy and win some of these spiritual battles RIGHT NOW. Because the very souls of our children and grandchildren DEPEND on what WE decide to do today.” Article title: If You Haven’t Been Wounded, You’re Not in the Battle, By Rob Pue

5 Likes
Christian Fellowship--Bible Verse of the Day--Please Contribute

Good video, I hope Congress passes it.

5 Likes

Well, according to the biblical text, why are you surprised? Believers were told this would be the case LONG ago…

Matthew 5:11-12 King James Version (KJV)

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

The biblical text also says to not worry about it as well as not even get involved with the world. Christians complaining about their treatment in the world is a contradiction.

The world is Satan’s domain, right?

God says he will take care of the world because it will not repent, right?

God says he will make a new heaven and earth, right?

Some believers who are trying to be activists in the world need to read their book again!

4 Likes
1 Like

Apologia Studios still rollin:

2 Likes

@Memeart you are right to declare “SO WHAT!” about Christians being censored.

And, YET:

I don’t have to be surprised but I don’t have to like what I am witnessing in this world.
Righteous ANGER is NOT SIN!
Righteously ANGRY MEN WHO EXPRESS GOD’S WORD IN LOVE AND TRUTH ARE NOT CRIMINALS! THEY ARE HEROES!

3 Likes

WAKE AMERICA UP LORD - SO MANY IN SLUMBER
A little folding of the hands, a little longer nap:

1 Like