Christmas Is Paganism... 😔

EXACTLY!! :+1::grin::revolving_hearts:

They don’t call us the remnant for no reason… It gets lonely but it’s worth it!!!

Can’t get to lonely when we have ourselves and god and the other remnants
:pray::pray::us:

The Annual Christmas Debate”: archives of informative discussions with Dr. Michael L. Brown, host of The Line of Fire, on the issue of Christmas.

“The Bible says that if we know what is right and did not do it, this is called sin.”

James 4:17 If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.

http://www.biblestudyresources.org/daniel-no-compromise.html

There truly is no debate regardless of whether or not we believe it is the best thing to do… Regardless of whether our church believes it is the best thing to do… Only God can tell us how to live our lives… No compromise with the world… If people want to know God, a holiday is not gonna show them…only the gospel will show them… Jesus didn’t tell us to celebrate his birthday along side pagan worship/holidays to get people involved in his ministry… He commanded us to preach the gospel of salvation… Imagine if every Christian actually spread the gospel instead of worrying about celebrating a holiday… We don’t need a holiday to fullfill that command…When we start worrying about things in the world we start losing focus…

The Devil tries to steal everything from God, from Christians.

Yes, Christmas was and is pagan. It must have been the Catholics that put their spin to what was already there similar to what they did with Easter and the eve of the Day of the Dead, or the All Saints Day, AKA Halloween.

On one hand, it’s good to know history, to let people know.

On the other hand, does that mean we are not allowed to have holidays because the Pagans stole everything from us?

It is like the progressive liberals stealing words from us. The left has been stealing and taking so much from us from what we are allowed to do, say. They try to redefine everything, what is hate speech, etc. The Pagans must have been the original Totally Left Liberals. Romans 12 tells us to not be of the world, of those Pagans. It is an info war, of course.

Disney is pretty Pagan, too.

I was reading a book called, “Disney And The Bible.”

While I maintain good moral conduct, most of which is pure christian values I am aware of some deception that is centuries old.
The 1999 book by David Icke, ‘The Biggest Secret’ is an eye opener if you can still find it. One of many sources that can help explain the turmoil of the day.

God knows your heart. Unless you’re dancing naked around the Christmas tree like the ancient druids- then you’re ok.

Pretend Christmas never existed and somebody had the idea to set aside one day to honor Jesus birth? As a Christian would you really think that’s a bad idea? Much less a national holiday! Pagans are forced to recognize Jesus birth. I love it.

Sure we all know Jesus was really born in September or something but that doesn’t matter. Why let people that hate Christ take away the holiday honoring Christ?

Once again I’ll say- God knows your heart. Your intentions. He knows when you honor him and I reclaim Dec 25th in Jesus name.

Good book, I still have it somewhere! The " Problem-Reaction-Solution" he goes over in that book made me aware of false flags…Made me look at these so called “tragedies” and political mishaps differently…Alex used to have him on the show (before Icke became a huge anti-Trumper) and has adopted the same way of thinking.
Another oldie-but-goodie book (sadly it’s been discontinued but you can find a copy on Amazon for $250 to $500 lol) is “Bloodlines of the Illuminati” by Frtitz Springmeyer…Goes into the back history of all the globalists and shows how they are all interconnected ect ect…This book was actually banned when it first came out.

So, what exactly is Christmas & Easter all about? It begins with the Roman pagan religion of Catholicism, Babylonian Mythraism, with their god Nimrod, and the whore of Babylon Semiramis, and the pagan Christ Tammuz, the Catholic Mythra trinity. Easter or Ester or Isis or etc, are all names for Semiramis. Semiramis was the mother of Nimrod and then became his wife. Nimrod, birth date December 25 according to recorded history, became the pagan sun god and Semiramis gave birth to a bastard son after Nimrods execution. The bastard son Tammuz became the pagan Christ that the Romans, the Catholics worship and you will see all the symbology in any pagan Roman Catholic Church. Easter is the pagan celebration of rebirth, with Semiramis being the originator of that cult. Easter originally used the symbol of the rabbit for fertility and during Easter rituals they would sacrifice newborn babies to the goddess of fertility, Semiramis, they would dip eggs into the blood of the sacrificed newborns to symbolize rebirth. I am sorry you were deceived by the Roman pagan Mythra cult centered at the Vatican but it is your own laziness that led you to practice the occult and pagan worship.
Maybe you should spend some time learning the truth instead of believing a Luciferian cult that pretends to teach the word of GOD and the Gospel of Immanuel, Christ. GOD says that religions are a VANITY out of the imaginations of men and we were warned not to have any part in them. If you had ever bothered to read the scripture you would know that right. Religions are what are called graves that men walk over unawares and they teach Satanism and the occult through their repetitive ritualistic doctrines.

Easter is a day that is honored by nearly all of contemporary Christianity and is used to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. The holiday often involves a church service at sunrise, a feast which includes an “Easter Ham”, decorated eggs and stories about rabbits.
Those who love truth learn to ask questions, and many questions must be asked regarding the holiday of Easter. Is it truly the day when Jesus arose from the dead? Where did all of the strange customs come from, which have nothing to do with the resurrection of our Savior? The purpose of this tract is to help answer those questions, and to help those who seek truth to draw their own conclusions. The first thing we must understand is that professing Christians were not the only ones who celebrated a festival called “Easter.” “Ishtar”, which is pronounced “Easter” was a day that commemorated the resurrection of one of their gods that they called “Tammuz”, who was believed to be the only begotten son of the moon-goddess and the sun-god. In those ancient times, there was a man named Nimrod, who was the grandson of one of Noah’s son named Ham. Ham had a son named Cush who married a woman named Semiramis.Cush and Semiramis then had a son named him “Nimrod.” After the death of his father, Nimrod married his own mother and became a powerful King. The Bible tells of this man, Nimrod, in Genesis 10:8-10 as follows: “And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord. And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad,and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.” Nimrod became a god-man to the people and Semiramis, his wife and mother, became the powerful Queen of ancient Babylon. Nimrod was eventually killed by an enemy, and his body was cut in pieces and sent to various parts of his kingdom. Semiramis had all of the parts gathered, except for one part that could not be found. That missing part was his reproductive organ. Semiramis claimed that Nimrod could not come back to life without it and told the people of Babylon that Nimrod had ascended to the sun and was now to be called “Baal”, the sun god. Queen Semiramis also proclaimed that Baal would be present on earth in the form of a flame, whether candle or lamp, when used in worship. Semiramis was creating a mystery religion, and with the help of Satan, she set herself up as a goddess. Semiramis claimed that she was immaculately conceived. She taught that the moon was a goddess that went through a 28 day cycle and ovulated when full. She further claimed that she came down from the moon in a giant moon egg that fell into the Euphrates River. This was to have happened at the time of the first full moon after the spring equinox. Semiramis became known as “Ishtar” which is pronounced “Easter”, and her moon egg became known as “Ishtar’s” egg." Ishtar soon became pregnant and claimed that it was the rays of the sun-god Baal that caused her to conceive. The son that she brought forth was named Tammuz. Tammuz was noted to be especially fond of rabbits, and they became sacred in the ancient religion, because Tammuz was believed to be the son of the sun-god, Baal. Tammuz, like his supposed father, became a hunter. The day came when Tammuz was killed by a wild pig. Queen Ishtar told the people that Tammuz was now ascended to his father, Baal, and that the two of them would be with the worshipers in the sacred candle or lamp flame as Father, Son and Spirit. Ishtar, who was now worshiped as the “Mother of God and Queen of Heaven”, continued to build her mystery religion. The queen told the worshipers that when Tammuz was killed by the wild pig, some of his blood fell on the stump of an evergreen tree, and the stump grew into a full new tree overnight. This made the evergreen tree sacred by the blood of Tammuz. She also proclaimed a forty day period of time of sorrow each year prior to the anniversary of the death of Tammuz. During this time, no meat was to be eaten. Worshipers were to meditate upon the sacred mysteries of Baal and Tammuz, and to make the sign of the “T” in front of their hearts as they worshiped. They also ate sacred cakes with the marking of a “T” or cross on the top. Every year, on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox, a celebration was made. It was Ishtar’s Sunday and was celebrated with rabbits and eggs. Ishtar also proclaimed that because Tammuz was killed by a pig, that a pig must be eaten on that Sunday. By now, the readers of this tract should have made the connection that paganism has infiltrated the contemporary “Christian” churches, and further study indicates that this paganism came in by way of the Roman Catholic System. The truth is that Easter has nothing whatsoever to do with the resurrection of our Lord Immanuel Christ. We also know that Easter can be as much as three weeks away from the Passover, because the pagan holiday is always set as the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox. Some have wondered why the word “Easter” is in the King James Bible. It is because Acts, chapter 12, tells us that it was the evil King Herod, who was planning to celebrate Easter, and not the Christians. The true Passover and pagan Easter sometimes coincide, but in some years, they are a great distance apart. So much more could be said, and we have much more information for you, if you are a seeker of the truth. We know that the Bible tells us in John 4:24, “God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.” The truth is that the forty days of Lent, eggs, rabbits, hot cross buns and the Easter ham have everything to do with the ancient pagan religion of Mystery Babylon. These are all antichrist activities! Satan is a master deceiver, and has filled the lives of well-meaning, professing Christians with idolatry. These things bring the wrath of God upon children of disobedience, who try to make pagan customs of Baal worship Christian. You must answer for your activities and for what you teach your children. These customs of Easter honor Baal, who is also Satan, and is still worshiped as the “Rising Sun” and his house is the “House of the Rising Sun.” How many churches have “sunrise services” on Ishtar’s day and face the rising sun in the East? How many will use colored eggs and rabbit stories, as they did in ancient Babylon. These things are no joke, any more than Judgement day is a joke. I pray to God that this tract will cause you to search for more truth.

Were not perfect, like you say God knows our heart.

GOD knows the hearts of HIS children, not those who follow idols and act as gods.
An angel asked a man if he knew what he was guilty of throughout all the days of his life. The man was not sure or did not know. Then the angel explained to him that every thing that the man had ever done of his own “free will” was NOT God’s will.
Truth be known, a, “sovereign”, is an absolute ruler and law giver. There is only one sovereign but most people just do not comprehend what it means to be, “sovereign”, do they. Another word for sovereign is a, “god”. A ruler and a law giver is a, “god”, and it is very important to understand which, “god”, that you truly serve. A country is created out of the minds and desires of men, which means that every country is an, “idol”, created in the image of those who created it, and all men and women, who are, “part takers”, in idolatry are the, “gods”, who created the idol to worship and obey as countrymen under Freemasonic Luciferian, (Nephilim), legalism. LAW belongs to the author of creation but those who are the enemies of the LAW create magic words and give them false power to confuse and convict, in order to subvert the LAW and rule as gods over stolen property. To become a fictional being, of course this can only be done by controlling your perception of who you truly are, of legalism requires the creation of a formal or documented, registered, regulated, and licensed, “graven image”, that stands in your place and name as if it were actually you, a countryman, requires the use of two forms of witchcraft, personification, (giving a form of existence to an inanimate being, a country-man), and necromancy, (giving life to the dead for some purpose to be achieved). Are you aware that a “national identity, a birth certificate” is only a business license to do business in the name owned and issued by the country? When you adopt that graven image of a countryman you abandon your “BIRTHRIGHTS” as sons and daughters in the image of GOD and representing the, “law and business of GOD”, to love, (care for deeply), one another as thy self, and not your own interests and business of “ME, ME, and MINE”. There is another way to interpret “free will” and it is called “disobedience”. Answer this question in your mind; is there any such thing as free will in a COMMANDMENT? Think about that for a while until it dawns on you.

Not defending Christmas, but, according to the documentary “The Real Star of Bethlehem”, the Kings arrived to give gifts to Jesus (when he was a toddler already–not when he was an infant) on December 25th.
Is it possible that that was coded into the cosmological tracking program he was using as a deception? I wonder…

Well, anyways, if that were true, someone could find a justification for exchanging gifts on that day. The issue I have with these holidays is that people exchange the commandments of God, shirk doing them, for these holidays which God never commanded, and they have a false sense of peace because of it.

Jesus went to the tax collectors house. Jesus went to the sinner’s houses. Romans 12, for we are in the world. Catholic monks have tried isolating themselves from the world. We can try not to be of the world on one hand, but we are in the world to some extent. Jesus was in the world. Jesus spent time around sinners. Romans 3:23, for all have sinned. So, everybody sins. We are all sinners. Matthew was a tax collector. Matthew became a disciple of Jesus. Saul was a murderer but then became Paul, an apostle of Jesus. The Bible is full of these redemption stories.

So, could we go to a house that has a Christmas tree? Yes, a Christmas tree can be pagan. It can be sinful. We might sin. We might all be sinners. So, having a Christmas tree might be a sin. It might be bad. It might be a question of how bad it is or isn’t. How sinful is it, we could ponder. You could argue either way that it may or may not be a sin to have a Christmas tree. It might be worse than meat offered up to idols; and if that meat causes you to fall, then stay away from it. Maybe Christmas trees and other things are like the ritual meat maybe. I would stay away from ritual meat, as much as possible.

James 4:17, he who knows to do good and does not do it, to him, it is sin. So, I would try my best to do the most good. That is the motto of The Salvation Army, “Doing The Most Good.” And also, “A Heart To God And A Hand To Man.”

I know Christmas is Pagan. So, I would do my best to stay away from as much of it as I can. But at the same time, should we isolate ourselves from people like Catholic Monks did? Should we beat ourselves like the monks did? Should we live in tall isolated towers like the monks did? To what extent do we isolate ourselves from people? Because people sin. We all sin. We do bad. We do pagan things. And yes, some things are worse than other things. Yes, some things are very very bad. Some things have harsher consequences.

So, where do we draw the line?

For me, I try to keep a balance between the two.

On one hand, I try to be good, to do good.

But on the other hand, I try to reach out to people, too.

And I struggle and live between the two extremes.

For those who will not understand what you’re saying here…

1 Corinthians 8
4 Therefore, as to the eating of food offered to idols, we know that “an idol has no real existence,” and that “there is no God but one.” 5 For although there may be so-called gods in heaven or on earth—as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”— 6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.
7 However, not all possess this knowledge. But some, through former association with idols, eat food as really offered to an idol, and their conscience, being weak, is defiled. 8 Food will not commend us to God. We are no worse off if we do not eat, and no better off if we do. 9 But take care that this right of yours does not somehow become a stumbling block to the weak. 10 For if anyone sees you who have knowledge eatingc in an idol’s temple, will he not be encouraged,d if his conscience is weak, to eat food offered to idols? 11 And so by your knowledge this weak person is destroyed, the brother for whom Christ died. 12 Thus, sinning against your brotherse and wounding their conscience when it is weak, you sin against Christ. 13 Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble.

When we adopt to follow Christ Immanuel, we also adopt his death (from the world). Those who truly follow the Gospel of Christ Immanuel have to first shed the “old man of sin” and before anyone can do that, they must first understand who the old man of sin is. Have you unknowingly created a graven image for yourself? Do you already, unknowingly bare the mare of the beast? If I tell you that you and everyone has done both of these by adopting the false identity (graven image) of a countryman, you will not like what you hear, just as the ungodly refused it when Christ Immanuel told us this fact.
An angel asked a man if he knew what he was guilty of throughout all the days of his life. The man was not sure or did not know. Then the angel explained to him that every thing that the man had ever done of his own “free will” was NOT God’s will.

Mark 7: 9

9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Romans 12:2

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

I would say to everyone, in love, that we were never meant to live the way we do with all of the compromise… I would hate to think that we would all carry on believing what we were doing was right without knowing full well what God set forth in the Bible… it’s not easy to accept that we have to fully reject all of the tradition and customs we have been wrongly taught for generations… So please think and pray on all these things and make absolutely sure you have exhausted yourself in prayer to be sure you are doing God’s will…

It may have “ties” to pagan traditions going back to before the Viking age, but to boycott Christmas today in 2018 because of that is kinda silly in my opinion. It’s not a “pagan holiday” anymore, it’s a Western holiday. Of those who celebrate it, especially believers, most consider it a time of giving, spending time with the family and honoring the birth of Christ.

You have Christ Mass everywhere there are Christians, every single day.