🎨 Community Talents

WELCOME

Before the Purge of INFOCOMMS many member’s of the community shared their talents and skills in the form of Art and Creative works. I would like to offer the same opportunity to the NEW community and its members.

There are other Threads where Memes, Videos and Images are posted, Here we ask you provide Your own works and crafts, Arts and other talents.

I would like to encourage the members not to hesitate in sharing your art with others, be it a Interesting sketch, drawing, painting, photography, Music, Singing among the many other talents I am confident a good percentage of our members possess.

In hopes to inspire others to post their works I have provided some Audio tracks I have Digitally composed, Although I am not a musician I enjoy playing with sounds along with many other hobby’s and skills.

Additionally I also do a lot of Video production and Editing, A YouTube channel was created for a project I was working on however because of YouTube Over the top censorship that project has been put on hold. I am mentioning it as I hope to be posting some INFOCOMMS and INFOWARS promotional materials on it for the time being, Of course your welcome to Subscribe for Updates as things are developed and published.

Cheers and Hoping to see some of your work also…
10 Likes
This YouTube channel deserves more subs
Unity is the key to success on The Comms
INFOCOMMS is Growing...Kinda... :thinking:
:studio_microphone: The Bingozee Thread, OPEN
Post an Infocomms (IWA) Group
:partying_face: Any one Notice?
Is there a way to stop expansionist islam?
:warning: Part of Manhattan without power!

12 Likes

That is such a beautiful painting @artsyneva !! Did you use oil for that? I’m not as good as you but here is one of my first watercolor still-lifes.

12 Likes

https://soundcloud.com/user-121171766/tracks

7 Likes

Wow, @benoaks ! :hushed: How much of that song is you? It’s great.

4 Likes

Which one are you talking about? I can’t figure out how to link it like Bingo did lol.

2 Likes

If you are talking about My Chance it’s guitar and vocals. The drums are looped.

2 Likes

It pulled up “crazy” the first time. Sorry if that wasn’t the one you wanted to share. :slightly_smiling_face:. I like my chance as well… Honestly I think you are driving the vocals too hard and heavy, especially in the beginning it sounds like the music should be louder and the vocal a bit quieter. Perhaps it may help to elongate your vowels and warm up your tone? IDK, regardless great job!

4 Likes

“Damn Crazy” is with my old band. Just vocals on that one. I was trying to link the whole page like Bingo did.

4 Likes

Good advice. Are you a producer?

1 Like

Shayla that’s beautiful. I love it… I’ve tried water color a couple times.
mine is acrylic

4 Likes

Benoaks Really good song. Alex should play it on Infowars.

4 Likes

@Benoaks No, just did a few years in choir. And thanks @artsyneva. Acrylics and watercolors are what I use mostly. I haven’t been practicing like I should :persevere:

5 Likes

Good songs Bingozee.

3 Likes

I’m trying a project now with thin canvas sheets. I’m cutting out patches and going to paint some flower pots and fabric glue them on a vest.
Also thought about an infowars tote bag. You can get tote bags at craft stores. Then paint Infowars patches and fabric glue them on my tote bag. Also, patches like They are censoring us.

4 Likes

Feel free to post photos when you finish one. :grinning:

5 Likes

Heres my youtube :+1:

https://www.youtube.com/user/myobaker

6 Likes

This is fantastic my friend.

Please tell me they air this on Info Wars!

11 Likes
Alex Jones Videos

I’m like a fortune cookie. All my talents are “in bed”. haha jk

1 Like

Okay I will do that…

2 Likes