#DavidAndTheKnightRiders

Introducing #TheRiseOfTheKnightRiders
#DavidAndTheKnightRiders

12 Likes
6 Likes

Awesome video.

4 Likes

One of your best videos man! Well done!!!

3 Likes

Tweeted it when it first got posted. Great job bro. Stay grounded and focused. No more narcissist bs. Go Go Go!

3 Likes

Shared also!!
Check out ≛🅽🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽🅰🅻🅸🆂🆃≛ (@NATIONALIST1111): https://twitter.com/NATIONALIST1111?s=09

3 Likes

This is a great post Griff!! This is what I love about this platform and this is why I love David Knight’s work so very much!! He doesn’t pull any punches and he well read, researched and prepared to give us the Cold Hard Truth!!
Thanks Griff for posting this as I did miss this one!
God Bless and Be Safe!!

5 Likes

Not a literal expression, maybe due to the digital elements, my opinion is a “Beyond 1984”. Never read the book, only know superficial aspects of the concept.
Perhaps the rest is an advantage of technology that favours populace more then they anticipated. Idk dare I say a feeling about the idea. Ha haha
Just saying
Thank you for the video, sincerely.

Disc has a word, lol lolol

@discobot Quote

4 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: In the long run we get no more than we have been willing to risk giving. — Sheldon Kopp

3 Likes

This is The INFOWARSARMY…INFOCOMMS…FIRE AT WILL #WOOOOO

5 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you very much guys. I wanted to create something beautiful expressing myself through David Knight which also proves everything that David said to be true.

I wanted to add Piano music with synth representing back then and now days.

The censorship with the shatter transition represents that we can shatter censorship If we all actually take part in this movement.

He’s actually a major Inspiration in my life now. He’s a very kind person much like how I used to be…

WE ARE THE #INFOWARSARMY

4 Likes

you should read that book. Make 1984 fiction again…

3 Likes

Dear readers,

Retweet Griff’s Super David Knight Video to David Knight at @libertytarian on Twitter if you want David to show that video on his show. Email it to Infowars. Pass it around, online, offline, on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Gab, Minds, Steemit, Brighteon, Instagram, Telegram, Tumblr, Linkedin, etc, etc, and maybe the right people will see it and get it on the show or onto all of the shows even.

https://twitter.com/libertytarian
Link: https://twitter.com/libertytarian

4 Likes

But also pace myself. That’s how I went crazy bro.

Just a tell all sign of frustration and that I need a break.

It’s a marathon, not a sprint.

I over exerted myself in that way.

4 Likes

I agree. No need to wear yourself out. It’s not a competition either. Do what you do like you want to do it. Keep up the good work.

4 Likes

Way ahead of you Oatmeal Joey Arnold. I blasted it to the President as well.

Capture

3 Likes

Thankful every morning for David Knight. Every show is a master class in Freedom.

5 Likes

I would totally buy a David Knight Show t-shirt and a whole pack of David Knight Show bumper stickers! This is some of the best information out there and more people need to know this show exists.

4 Likes

The Holy Spirit is alive and well on the David Knight Show today. If you want to have victory in life, regardless of what Big Tech, the Deep State and George Soros are up to, accept the free gift of grace that Jesus gave personally for you and invite the Holy Spirit into your heart. I have gone through some real bad years recently, but I can tell you when you truly seek God’s will for your life, even imperfectly because as humans that’s all we can do, He will show up for you in ways you would not believe possible.

5 Likes