Does anyone know what the DEEP STATE really is?

I just want to throw this out there. I have done a lot of looking around over the past couple of decades and what I have discovered is pretty crazy but keeps reaffirming that it is 100% true in all cases. If you look at heads of state and monarchs and heads of religions all over the world, and it does not matter where, you will find that today and most famous people all back through history are and were 33rd degree Freemasons. This little statement below is really going to piss some folks off because they simply refuse to believe it or see it for what it is. This is something that needs to be thought about very deeply because it is the source of the New World Order. Are you ready to open your eyes?
Who is the “DEEP STATE”??? Any clue folks??? It should be obvious. Who are those people who are attempting to build a “New World Order” and a “One World Religion”? Who are the most evil bastards on the face of GOD’s earth who swear the same oath that the fallen watchers swore to each other and ultimate goal is to create something in their own image and be as gods? Who are the “Puppet Masters of Illusion”? Don’t allow this to go over your head or you also will become just another victim of the Brotherhood of the Snake/Serpent/Lucifer, Freemasonry and the Mystery Schools of the occult, the servants of the Nephilim. As you will see in the list below, all religions and countries are born of the Nephilim ideologies, Luciferianism.
Indeed the 33rd degree requires the Masonic Initiate to re-promulgate the symbols revealed to them so far. This is to test the initiates understanding of the meaning behind them. If he has properly understood what has been taught him, he will use those symbols - but transmuted into new form - to create a new order, religion, state, or institution founded by himself and based on his interpretation of the doctrine. If this effort is successful he becomes a “Free and Accepted Mason” (a “star”, also known as a fallen one or a child of the fallen watchers, following the teachings of the Nephilim “Archons”).
A small sampling of 33rd Degree Masons and their Crafts: (Witchcraft)
George Washington - The United States of America (The Plumed Serpent)
Charles Darwin - “Theory” (not fact and not science, only a “theory”) of Evolution (Darwin was a Practicing Luciferian and what better way to attack the truth)
Johann Adam Weishaupt - Bavarian Illuminati
William Wynn Westcott, Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers - Golden Dawn
H. Spencer Lewis - Rosicrucian Order
Lord Palmerston - Palladian Rite
Edward Bullwer-Lytton - Asiatic Brethren
Jamāl al-Dīn al-Afghānī - Salafi Islam
John Yarker - Theosophy
Baha Ullah - Baha’i
Prince Hall - Prince Hall Masonry
Pascal Beverly Randolph - Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor
Carl Kellner - Egyptian Rite
Baron Rudolf von Sebottendorff - Thule Society
Hassan al Banna - Muslim Brotherhood
Joseph Smith - Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Charles Taze Russell - Watchtower Society
Rob Morris - Order of the Eastern Star
Allen Dulles - ODESSA
Aleister Crowley - Ordo Templi Orientis
Lafayette Ronald Hubbard - Scientology

WOW! Really folks??? Is no one able to understand the implications behind this? Over a day and not one reply from anyone, WOW! Now that is a great example of mass mind control isn’t it. Very, very sad situation indeed.

Who was George Washington?

A 33rd degree Freemason.
The Apotheosis of Washington depicts George Washington ascending to the heavens and becoming a god (apotheosis). Washington, the first U.S. president and commander-in-chief of the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War, is allegorically represented, surrounded by figures from classical mythology. Washington is draped in purple, a royal color, with a rainbow arch at his feet, flanked by the goddess Victory (draped in green, using a horn) to his left and the goddess Liberty to his right. Liberty wears a red cap, symbolizing emancipation, from a Roman tradition where sons leaving the home would be given a red cap. She holds a fasces in her right hand and an open book in the other.

So what are you saying about George Washington ?

Just that he is on a list of many Freemasons who created something in their own image throughout history.

Are all Freemasons very bad or too bad or what?

Where did you find this information i would like to see for my self

Watch “Robert David Steele - WHAT IS THE DEEP STATE ???|” on YouTube

Thanks for the vid i will watch it

I think Mason’s were an intellectual class that passed down ancient information about measurements in general, going back to the ancient world. At a point in history, I believe it’s possible it was used as a back channel for secret gang activity run from England, possibly attempting infiltrating the United States that way. Maybe even still today. Lots of Mormon history is layered with Masonic influence. It makes me wonder if it’s a real infestation alive and well today. Whatever it is, it seems ultra phony - comparable to some kind of D and D BS… and yes I live in resourceful Utah and yes I find it odd that most people here don’t even know about the history of Emma Mine. I do wonder how it’s all connected.

If George Washington was a Freemason, would that mean he was trying to infiltrate himself, and infiltrate the United States? Is he really a founding father? Could he be a founding father and also an infiltrating father at the same time or one or the other or both or what?

So then who really formed new world order, freemasons was it washington who started it

The street map of D.C. Says it all

Leo Zagami’s books are pretty interesting, and unravels all the connextions you listed above. But basically OTO (Crowley) is satanic cult for repressed h0m0s3xu4ls, used to infiltrate/subvert Freemasons and operating base for Intelligence Officers `round the world (Aquino, Alexander Haig, etc. ).

His explanation of the lgbtqP trans agenda and Alien-Contact is very interesting…

https://apis.xogrp.com/media-api/images/3104e418-9623-454e-bd16-b6adba5d5a99

In D.C.

So you got the pentagram and the free masons symbol pointing at the white house

Correct. Also the name itself. District of Columbia. Goddess Columbia

And the pentagram is overlaid with a pyramid with no capstone and where the eye should be is the grand lodge mason temple where Albert pike is buried

So where is the all seeing eye temple pyarmid located