Doesn't have to be Christian... please post an inspirational song/video

Doesn’t have to be Christian… post an inspirational song.

Tides are turning…

Sorry not trying to spam. This song came next… WOW!!!

I got another… this helped me understand geoengineering.

This frequency should be familiar to anyone who studied the Sumerians.

Good stuff… I am about to cry.

The Ice Cub song… never heard before. Good stuff.

I have been living my life pretty much all the time trying to figure out what I don’t understand. It has been a roller coaster of emotions. Learning is a full time job of mine. I’m not sure I can ever stop. I can’t help but wanting to understand.

It has been a mind fuck at times… but well worth it.

I am starting with the first one on my large stereo that is small at a box. First one so far… WOW!!! I got chills.

Edit… this is music I need.

Where is the post I was making. WOW great stuff… it led me to this. I feel so wonderful. I feel so engergized to be a slave in good for God.

Got another… wow… I’m hearing some great stuff. Frequencies and Vibrations… God powers.

Yeah the music I’ve shared gets me thru the dark days… It’s reassuring and uplifting and reminds me of a good worship like this song…

This is one of my FAVS… It makes me think of my mother in law… She is such an inspiration to me and helped me tremendously in my walk with the Lord!!

I love Leonard Cohen :grin:

Great version!!! Owen Benjamin would be proud.

I am so high on life right now it ain’t funny. I need to spread this energy out so others can heal.

Well it’s the original, it was written by him :wink:

O my I just learned something. Thank you NPC. My brains cells thank you. Not a joke or pun.

Edit… this will be the only song I listen to for the rest of the day. WOW… so powerful.