Don't talk about this! You've not been given permission!

5 Likes
Post a Global Threat, Issue, or Problem
Differences from Infocomms Censorship and Alex Jones being Censored from Social Media?
Take The Gun Poll Here
1 Like

I bet she got wacked from the backlash from her Senate Bill 774 she introduced a couple years ago. That bill was a slap in the face to the leftist agenda imo.

3 Likes

Wonder if there is a link to the Clinton’s. Collins recently became a Republican and was somewhat a hardcore Democrat before that. Wouldn’t surprise me if the Clinton’s had her killed. It’s obvious she knew something and was silenced.

4 Likes

I’d be inclined to agree with you.
Satan’s rules say something about switching sides once you’ve joined them
Sounds a lot like some invading death cult we know.

2 Likes

Plus it’s Arkansas. I bet the Clinton’s still have alot of pull there, given their past.

6 Likes

She joined up in the #WalkAway Movement perhaps. Would be very threatening for Klinton Klan. Like that spelling looks appropriate for the reputation. He haha

What do you say on the issue Discobot?

@discobot Quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know. — Lao Tzu

3 Likes

Most appropriate disco thanks

@discobot Quote

2 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: We must be as courteous to a man as we are to a picture, which we are willing to give the advantage of a good light. — Ralph Emerson

4 Likes

Well having to waste time weeding through the drama, once again, I thought I would pass along this info. She is not the only one not being talked about that has been found dead.

Two veteran NYPD Officers were recently found shot in the head, and they are calling it a suicide. I remember Alex telling us when Trump was running, he had been working with the cops who were tired of being held back from going after criminals, pedos, etc. He also mentioned this again when Drag Queen Story Time people were having plates run.

It seems whenever someone is found dead nowadays, it’s mostly from being shot in the head, and then called suicide. I just thought I would pass along the info.

Also, one may want to remember, feeding the trolls, just continues the drama. They eventually slither away when they have no one who acknowledges them. :snake: They feed on drama/discourse.

Thanks for posting the article :slightly_smiling_face: I was coming on to post the one you did plus this one…

For Reference: The second officer is barely mentioned at the end of the article.

4 Likes

the list is so long and so ridiculous I don’t know to laugh or cry
Gary Webb suicide twice to the head
Dmornshak LHO friend suicide back of head with long barrel shot gun.
RFK, 1 inch back of head 32, but sirhan 4 feet in front with 22
Senators Kennedy and McCain fast acting brain cancer just to name a few.
Anothy S supreme pillow over his face.
Michael Hasting run away Mercedes the only one in history. Thremate airbag
When is enough enough Bill Cooper IF we add ALEX TO THIS LIST
I GOING TO GO CRAZY FOR SURE>>>>>Oh it was just an total accident on the highway BS.

4 Likes

Well… We all know the Democrats game plan… They kill off people who they know are against their agenda that speak out…

3 Likes

Inspired by Alex Jones ,InfoWars.com the Paul Revere broadcast; creating the Minutemen-Of-America. The patriots who take action…united we stand, divided we fall.

It does not take a majority to prevail… but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.
Samuel Adams

2 Likes

Spamming your video in every thread is not cool.

2 Likes

We lose when we don’t spam as the left spam their gay nuts in from of kids and as they spam imaginary free stuff and destructive subjectivity and pacifism and nihilism and imaginary equality of results of deviling the meaning and value of life.

2 Likes

Its called a free market and free speech silly… I kindly suggest you take your elitist ideology back to Facebook and Twitter with the other control freaks…

5 Likes

She’s been Arkancided.

2 Likes

Dude…That Mene is obnoxious…But STILL funny!

3 Likes

https://comedycentral.com/

3 Likes