EndAntifa Rally Aug 17

I have already bought my plane tickets and hotel for next month and I was wondering who is going to be in Portland on August 17 to support Free speech?!?!

9 Likes

I’d go but i don’t own a bullet proof vest (yet) You KNOW shit is going to go down. Portland is enemy Occupied isn’t it (meaning the police are standing down)

6 Likes

I dont know about bullets flying anywhere, I dont think its that bad yet. Im gonna be under the assumption that we will march. maybe be attacked and if so we can defend ourselves accordingly. But kowtowing to a bunch of crazy communist is not the answer and if Antifa does go full blown Hitler on us so be it. That will be the beginning of the end of Antifa and their entire movement.

9 Likes

I know its my first day on this site but i’ve been listening to infowars for 15 years. Im kinda dumbfounded reading the “popular” topics and discussions on this site. Seems like its all key board warriors and no actual people of action. Disappointing especially with all the infighting and complaining about status and rank.

7 Likes

I cannot make the trip up there unfortunately… Be Safe out there man

From The Article:

""Another test for Wheeler and his administration is around the corner. Right-wing demonstrators, angered by the assaults last month, already are planning to return to downtown Portland in August, circulating ads on social media for an “End Domestic Terrorism Rally” or “End antifa.com – Better Dead than Red.” “”

White House Petition to Label AntiFa Domestic Terrorist Org
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/demand-president-trump-label-antifa-domestic-terrorist-organization

4 Likes

Dude. Don’t get me started… I haven’t commented on the “issues” going on here yet, but
yes, very disappointing.

6 Likes

Can I bring my Guns? My tank? and my Body armor?

4 Likes

Always I’m meeting a few close friends out there so I should be good to go

5 Likes

Heh, does anyone else hear the Die Hard 3 (Johnnies come Matching home) end theme when you read about this?

3 Likes

Oh look a keyboard warrior troll… real funny when people are being beat over the head with pipes. Don’tworry little boy you can sit at home while the men are at work…

4 Likes

You do know that doesn’t help the situation, yes?

In any case, given it’s 3000 miles away, I regrettably must pass on going, however you have my support in the cause, and I hope you have good videos and such for all of us to share. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Doesn’t help what situation? you’ve lost me.

I will be posting videos on social and a new news blog i have started. it will be online soon.

5 Likes

Looking forward to a link for such.

As for the whole “situation” thing, weren’t you previously disappointed about the complaining on here that led to infighting? Just saying that your insult is what leads to most of the infighting on here.

3 Likes

Oh i see. People on this site trolling shouldn’t be called out. Got you. Well put ivalidcookie on the do not respond list. As well as antifathugs (which I ignored) becuase hes probably a FBI agent trying to provoke someone on this site. stay frosty

3 Likes

Call them out if you want to, just don’t be surprised if that’s what results. At least the ignore feature works now. And I’ll decide who I speak to for myself, thanks. :wink:

Have the Proud Boys been contacted for “security” yet?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah I guess bickering about rhetorical comments is better. Idk maybe you should contact them. Proud boys is a closed group from what i understand.

2 Likes

@MAGA_TITAN

we have lanes in #comms

1 Like

Thanks but I’m sure that would be as unproductive as last time i tried to contact them

2 Likes

not FBI and yes you should stay Frosty my friend, I’ll be in Portland August 17th 2019, how about you tough guy?

1 Like