Epstein Suicide

12 Likes
Epstien found dead in his jail cell
@Alex Jones & Crew

Not like we all didn’t know the Clinton body count was bound to add another notch to their belts…Honestly I think we have enough evidence and means to convict everyone in his orbit. I love how they say “APPARENT” suicide.

He hung himself…Even though he was on suicide watch which means theres no way he had anything in that cell to kill himself with and 24 hour surveillance. Clintons…All there victims are either hung or shot execution style.

5 Likes

I saw this one coming… Now what happens next?.. :thinking:

7 Likes

Just a convo here in my office with a colleague, he says what if they faked it and are moving him to a gitmo type facility to hide him and extract?? Conspiracy theory, were going to jail!! :joy:

8 Likes

I think it’s just more bullshit. Until I see actually photos of a body and crime scene I call bullshit.

Famous people have always been killed or die before their dead, even those we believe should be…

I say Hollywood baby, Hollywood…

9 Likes

Tupac is still alive :joy:

4 Likes

And he would have gotten away with it too if it weren’t for you meddling deplorables.

There are some prison guards who must be found and brought to justice. Look for large payouts to family/friends of guards. You don’t commit suicide unaided while on suicide watch folks!

Special Investigation!!!

7 Likes

And yet again, evil has eluded justice and exposure. This mysterious force truly is a shadow master. Always slipping into the dark recesses of the universe moments before truth is revealed as unobjectionable by the MSM.

6 Likes

CNN: alleged pedophile connected to Trump commits suicide in jail cell.

MSNBC: alleged pedophile connected to billionaire misogynist Trump found dead in apparent suicide obviously to hide his connections to Trump. A new special counsel must be appointed to investigate Trumps crimes

Infowars: Well folks, we told you this would happen didn’t we? Tomorrow’s News Today strikes again!

9 Likes

Isaac Kappy singing about Jeffrey Epstein, the man with the Island that’s suspiciously close to Haiti. I miss Kappy. https://youtu.be/ViWOZIllc3Y

5 Likes

Prove he is dead no body no crime

1 Like

The only people who lose in the case are the victims. They deserve to see justice

6 Likes

We are all victims…

4 Likes

WTF. Not surprised as well. Happens during the 10 days of darkness. I saw this coming, but I really hoped for the sake of the country, the corruption soaked networks would have been exposed. Is the investigation going to continue?

Will be interesting to see if the Clinton’s have a bit more of a spring in her step.

And… there goes the last hope we had at a peaceful solution showing that Justice is alive and well in this country.

I can’t believe I’m going to type these words:

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!

VRFluxx

7 Likes

Tupac 2008

1 Like

Here is the thing… When on Suicide Watch you are placed in a padded cell with no windows, no bunk, no toilet, nothing in the room. The ceilings are at 10’ with recessed lights. No hooks or doorknobs of any kind, nothing to attach anything to. Your jumpsuit is taken and you have a t-shirt and shorts. Then there is a 24/7 CCTV monitoring every move you make at a guard post right outside the door. No guard is allowed more than a few minutes away from that post.

This is the most suspicious prison death since Lee Harvey Oswald.

Epstein%20dead

11 Likes

Gee, he must have a guilty conchious. I guess Bill Clinton isn’t going to bribe his release this time. Maybe they ran out of foundation fund. There foundation is losing funds.

1 Like

Possibly cardiac arrest https://youtu.be/HjfO_iBsY80

He walked with barely a slap on the wrist before, and he’s still highly connected. I don’t think this guy was all that worried about anything, and doubt he was interested in killing himself.

Not to mention, everything @Hollywood said, is dead on. Find it pretty hard to believe he was able to kill himself even if he wanted to.

Investigations into those operating the prison, in particular, those who were handling him, need to be opened immediately.

4 Likes

Conflicting reports, Fox News says possible cardiac arrest, all the rest say he hanged himself. There is a huge difference between the stories when it comes to finding him dead. This stinks.

5 Likes