Evidence of Aliens!

Nope, still no evidence of aliens by anyone.

alien

WRONG!:

Multiple ExtraTerrestrial Starstations NOW above Earth Visually Declassified

Startling new 5 minute Disclosure video (100% authentic untouched video) Enjoy…

Y’all… This is a real giant orbitting ET starstation and some real photographs of REAL ETs here visiting Earth/US that I was able to film with my Android camere in HDR +EV3 mode at night.

I held onto these photos and huge Gold-Rainbow flaring star-station footage until Q was about to bust their move, already soon Q has recently said (on March 10th, 2019).

GoldRainbowETStarStationCloseVisit-_20180803

Startling newly ‘disclosed’ orbiting star-station video (100% authentic untouched video)

Enjoy… Please forward to Q, qanon.pub, if you can. This is fresh off the video suite
as of today March 12th, 2019.

This starstation was captured in August 2018, somewhere in the Eastern Hemisphere.

This is for real? How do I know for absolutely sure? I filmed it about 6 months ago,
and IAM disclosing the footage now for y’alls Education and Entertainment. Welcome
to the real Universe…

It’s perfectly obvious that this footage could not have been faked. Instead I stimply
utilized some foam adhesive to stick my 13MP Android (with HDR mode) to a pair of WWII binoculars. This is the real, untocuhed, uncolored, 100% real video of one of the giant ET star-starstations in high orbit above Earth.

One night this one decided to come down close. These mega-stations look like gold stars (there is not supposed to be gold colored stars).

Btw, this is all evidence that only I, HACKERS BRAIN BEATS-UP DEMON ASS, personally filmed. Check out THIRDPHASEOFMOON and SECURETEAM10 on YOUTUBE too. Within your shallow degree of awareness, we are only further reduced into being a planetary ZOO for ETs to observe and enjoy us or have their way with us.

:rofl: “footage could not have been faked!” Love it.

Yes, with my computer and photoshop bubblegummed to a pair of WWI binoculars and my android camera all stuck on a stick wavering all around in the gentle wind and I worked to get this massive ET STARSTATION in focus. I have a whole 40+ minute MP4 video as historgraphed at the begineering in the unmodified/un-color changed video above; as it it was centered directly above me, moving slowly, about a degree per minute.

fd1adfSA9b878741151e1595c4fdaade56de2c3_1_690x442

I’ll check out your profile, but first you make me wonder - Are you an established paid-for bot to simply scoff off the whole massive DISCLOSURE PROJECT movement, and 3-4 other movements, such as SecretSpaceProgram.com and dozens of others?

Your posts do seem suspicious.

Also, this is the second time somebody made me wonder if they are a spybot here… and you were the question mark both times…

Is AOC a good guy? I know I AM.

Be it good or bad, “The looser of any argument is the winner of new information.”

Well, you lost this one for sure… And the CRYSTAL CLEAR EVIDENCE WON:

These two new and awesome SPACE documentaries are really a “U’ALL MUST SEE!” for
EVERYBODY:

“ABOVE MAJESTIC” and “TOP PUBLIC - SPACE FORCE” .

Here is the MP4 download.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2s2otu2tydvwffp/RED+ALERT±+SKYNET+VISUAL+DECLASSIFICATION-911MBVersion.mp4

Let’s download a 100 copies, archive, share, memory cards are discreet.

The Bigger Truth is an Open Subject.

Here is a 9.7MB version of the most incredible sighting ever so far, a starstation class MEGAVehicle:

Please download and save/archive copies of this, until it is properly seeded on various video sharing serivces. Thank you! (This is the 22.9MB version of the 5:37min spectacular video that you will probably want to view in amazement about 10 times or maybe more.)

Please download and save/archive copies of this, until it is properly seeded on various video sharing services. Thank you! (This is the 9.7MB version of the 5:37min spectacular video that you will probably want to view in amazement about 10 times or maybe more.)

@PMS… Don’t worry, @AOC is a troll… Can’t you tell by the user screen name? :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: Anyways thanks for the info…

By the way it’s “LOSER” not “LOOSER” :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Get a life, you only propagate shit when all your fed is shit…

Learn something about physics and reality before you spam straight up stupidity…

Just sayn, however continue as you are…

Bingozee, are you talking to AOC - or me? Either way, :rofl:

I think people need to STOP using YouTube as a RESOURCE for anything more then SPAM and misinformation… DUH it’s only the MOST censored platform on EARTH, yet all the idiot’s fail to acknowledge this simple reality…

NOTHING on YouTube is there with out reason, such as misdirection, misconceptions and manipulation of the gullible, fanatical, delusional, PHYCO whom will believe or spam anything interesting or entertaining…

WAKE THE FUCK UP! IT’S CALLED PROPAGANDA and ADVERTISING… or in this case PROFITABLE

Wait, I’m confused.

I filmed the Starstation in August 2018. I held onto it until now, when Q is about ready to lace their boots. It’s not up on youtube, yet at least (can somebody add this video to their channel please? Thank you in advance and after!). I agree with you it is spook central in ways. However, channels such as THIRDPHASEOFMOON (Blake & Brent Cousins) and Tyler’s SECURETEAM10 chanels are 100% authentic and uncensored - real stuff. they are super bright too, especially Tyler. Tyler has over 2 million subscribers already today because he showcases TRUE STUFF/NEWS.

I put the starstation video on Vimeo as it is easier to host it there, less censoring. If I uploaded it to a new youtube channel, it would probably attract a million clicks and subscribers in a week’s time - this issue is becoming ever so much hotter and hotter until it goes critical and most everyone just wakes up to the reality that we are only less than a trillionth of a percent of the entire Universe around is.

Here is a 9.7MB version of the most incredible sighting ever so far, a starstation class MEGAVehicle:

Please download and save/archive copies of this, until it is properly seeded on various video sharing serivces. Thank you! (This is the 22.9MB version of the 5:37min spectacular video that you will probably want to view in amazement about 10 times or maybe more.)

Please download and save/archive copies of this, until it is properly seeded on various video sharing services. Thank you! (This is the 9.7MB version of the 5:37min spectacular video that you will probably want to view in amazement about 10 times or maybe more.)

Whatever you say… maybe educate yourself rather than indoctrinate yourself… there’s a definite difference…

As I said above, continue as you are nothing more can or should be expected, I will not take the ignorance and stupidity from anyone, it’s their own…

I didn’t post to argue, just sayn… and will leave you to it… cheers

I am saying this is REAL budddeez, because IT IS REAL.

I saw it with my own two eyes, quicky ran and got my binoculars, and
my cell phone, glued them together with “GREAT STUFF” polyurathane
quick setting foam, stuck a stick into the ground and also glued
the binoculars to the stick. This is what my Android 13MPixel recorded
for 48 minutes straight… The starstation decided to pay us a close visit
that night in August 2018.

While the Lunar modular from Appolo 11 was on the moon, how come none of the videos show any stars?

Sure, and with a telescope what can you see when looking at a star??

This knucklehead, ultimately… writing about what they refuse to clearly see.

Answer the question…

the Android Camera LENS DOES NOT LIE!

NOR could this totally amazing spectacular fantastic video be “faked” nor “debunked” in ANY way… Look at it flying around on the stick centering itself dozens of times… DDDDDDUH!

STAR STAR