3 Likes
The Infowars Time-Capsule Challenge

Anything attached to FB is a trap.

3 Likes

Admiral Ackbar agrees!

3 Likes

Facebook anything? Nope.

1 Like

It probably will be a cryptocurrency in name only, a counterfeit for most people who think that a cryptocurrency is digital fiat, which it isn’t as it roots from blockchain, from cryptography, and cryptography is mathematical and sequential.

“Vapor Cash”. If you can convert it to an existing real world item of value such as physical gold, good for them. To me it’s like gambling, don’t gamble if you cannot afford to lose it all. And in the case of anything digital, it can be gone in a nano-second.

3 Likes

1 Like

@Memeart,

But BITCOIN is NOT digital cash. Different. Very different.

Very very very different.

Therefore, what you’re saying is misleading and deceptive.

I said “vapor cash”, and I didn’t even mention Bitcoin.

Try reading before scolding.

1 Like

How many complainers about a “cashless society” do you think bought into bitcoin, the ultimate cashless society?

3 Likes

@FlagDUDE08
Speculator investment don’t shy away from long-term negative aspects of catching a positive return on capital.
Yep

1 Like

Is Vapor Cash not a cryptocurrency?

“Vapor cash” is a term I made up Joey. It’s a play on “vaporware”, in the video game industry it is a game that is promised that never materializes. In other words, it is something that isn’t there.

If I have to explain it, the point is already lost.

Try to keep up. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

3 Likes

You might be misleading people who don’t know the difference because most people think that cryptocurrency is only a digital cash thing like your money in an ATM when it is going from one ATM to another is digital or from your online banking from one website to another. That is digital cash and it not a cryptocurrency as it lacks cryptography and a blockchain structure.

2 Likes

You probably know nothing about Bitcoin. You might be a Rothschild Lover Too.

Yep, I’m clueless about all that crypto bitecoin stuff, You found me out. Thank you for relieving me of my ignorance.

2 Likes

Is there a physical entity that has zero dependence on any sort of electrical power?

mic drop

1 Like

…Ground.

1 Like