False Flag Alert for Portland

Patsey: Infocomms, Infowars Army, Infowars

We do not endorse violence on either side.

However I’ve seen enough research to raise the alarm

The research is included in the video…

Check Description…

#WTFA

7 Likes
Who is going to Portland to confront the evil known as Antifa?
#WTFA Portland updates
Another lawsuit on Infowars... Let's debunk it
I'm afraid A FALSE FLAG attack might happen
National News! @Texas_T Shaken Down In El Paso By Jittery Cops On Day Of Presidential Visit
6 Likes

4 Likes

I too have a BAB FEELING about PORTLAND. I just hate seeing patriots being sent to prison.

5 Likes

I don’t want death period.

3 Likes

Well, it’s like when the Texas Militia went to the Texas / Mexico border to back up border patrolmen, their Leader had been convicted of a felony and was arrested on weapon charges. DER I was like, REALLY? a patriot group is going to select a leader who served time for a felony? Please, the last thing patriot groups need is to be infiltrated by ex-convicts.

5 Likes

@Whisperatnight

You might want to update your knowledge of that situation…

It was not the “Texas Militia” that you are referring to. The group in question was

United Constitutional Patriots

They have nothing to do with Texas or the real militia. That group is NOT a legal militia. They are an activist group taking matters into their own hands.

I wouldn’t call them “patriots”. Real patriots know what the real militia is and how it works.

4 Likes

False Flag in Portland?

Not out of the realm of possibilities.

Keep your head on a swivel people!

5 Likes

That Intel I dropped is lining up with other situations hitting infowars.

It’s definitely a set up were seeing.

5 Likes

It’s not like I’m the only one here, but I’ve had the feeling and seen evidence here that InfoComms has had since the old Comms infiltrators inside the wire.

There are still some here who are not friendly to the cause, and in fact are promoting support for the Left and every chance they get they bad-mouth Trump and his supporters.

And if you challenge them directly, watch how they respond.

5 Likes

I know what you’re all saying…I GET what @JoeBiggs is wanting to do…I’m not sure if it will work…but I get trying.

I’m concerned that this could be a #FalseFlagEvent and I’m also concerned that these #ANTIFA terrorists could dress up as Trump supporters and cause trouble too!

It’s a troubling situation for sure. Praying that the Lord protects everyone involved…

Be wise as a serpent and harmless as doves!

2 Likes

I think Texas T should stay home. Since the Truck banner is all over the news. I think he might be a target.

5 Likes

Or at least take the Truck banner off.

4 Likes

I still don’t get it? Ever is Joe Biggs going to be? Or maybe they know. But how do they know Antifa is even going to be there?
I remember the bad incidents with Antifa in Portland stopping cars and the lefty motorcycle cops, were sitting there letting Antifa harass people in cars)
Do you think I want to live in Portland especially being a woman? “Nope” I call cops “Help Help a man is breaking in my house” Cop says “Does it look like Antifa” I say ya, Cop says " No Help For You"

4 Likes

I honestly thought something similar with his license plate and the pics of the truck have been seen nation wide.

2 Likes

Nah, the whole Huston arny needs to stay home.

No one’s got time for that narssistic bullshit.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I know, I think he should go with someone else and leave his truck at home.

No, that whole El Paso situation looked like manufactured shit.

We don’t do that for news and after that they wouldn’t be welcome by either side.

3 Likes
3 Likes