🏴‍☠ FALSE FLAG: El Paso Walmart Shooting Discrepancies

As with all shootings ever since Columbine…This one stinks to high heaven!!!

This witness totally eviscerates the MSM description of the shooter!!!

12 Likes

This reporter was told a second suspect was shot and killed by law enforcement!!!

5 Likes

See the word STOP on the crosswalk???

Nowhere to be found on either entrance!!!

9 Likes

And like I had said before, did you people see towards the end of the police interview around 4 o’clock CST towards the end of interview, La Raza or Voces de la Frontera spoke, adding their liberal spin talking about, were gonna let law enforcement do their job but were going to have a HARD announcement and the white El Paso congressman looked like they were getting checked.

6 Likes

Are they liberals in El Paso running shit?

2 Likes

I agree with you 100% Leviticus. I tracked this most of the day and all I see is the same type of mis or disinformation, as well as conflicting reports all over the place. And you’re right,We’ve seen this type of shit since Columbine!!!
False Flag??? Damn Skippy It Is Brother!!!
Oh and great observation on the word STOP Btw!!!

6 Likes

The shit eating Clinton cabal and their fake news media outlets are going to use this shooting like a 20 dollar whore!!!

9 Likes

Here is the manifesto for anyone that cares!!!

4 Likes

Oh yeah I saw that shit too man!! Did you see William Francis O’Rourke aka Beto?? Trying to fain heart break with his lousy acting and fake tears!!??? Give me a frickin break!!
I am sick of these pukes thinking we’re actually that stupid!!
But I am reminded of something my Grandfather, Dad and all my Uncles taught us when we were just young kids~~~
Never Ever Tell Anyone How Smart You Are,Let Them Find That Out For Themselves!!!

8 Likes

This has the stench of Steven Paddock, Las Vegas shooter all over it…WATCH the FBI is going to take over the investigation, cut the local PD out of their juridiction, and run the narrative. Another thing was they were so quick to say WHITE MALE…real enunciated like.

6 Likes

Here is another witness!!!

Adriana Quezada, 39, said she was in the women’s clothing section of Walmart with her two children when the shooting happened.

“I heard the shots but I thought they were hits, like roof construction,” she said.

Her 19-year-old daughter and 16-year-old son threw themselves to the ground, then ran out of the Walmart through an emergency exit. They were not hurt, Quezada said.

She said she saw four men, dressed in black, moving together firing guns indiscriminately. Police later said they think there was just one shooter.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Laura Loomer is heading out on the scene…

5 Likes

Sorry I upooaded the wrong vid at first.

1 Like
6 Likes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/leftists-change-shooter-patrick-crusiuss-mylife-page-after-saturday-shooting-from-democrat-to-republican/

8 Likes

Anyone ever notice how kf you drop some of these links, in places like yahoo, the headlines change to more leftist friendly headlines?

3 Likes

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/el-paso-terrorist-is-a-hard-core-progressive-and-white-nationalist-wants-universal-income-and-universal-healthcare/

1 Like

Those witness reports need to be documented for sure. That is a HUGE discrepancy of what they are saying versus what the “official” claim is.

How could she be so far off on what she is claiming if she says 4 shooters, and officially they are saying just one shooter?

What got me is watching CNN and how they were all over it talking about the “manifesto” and some guest calling for monitoring and reporting on anything posted online should be reported.

CNN was reporting at the time I tuned in later there were TWO people involved, one gave up and arrested, and one who had got away and later “was able to shoot themselves”, but didn’t say outright they were dead.

And where did this happen? El Paso, right where ANTIFA is planning some kind of border protest, right? That particular Walmart gets a lot of people legally crossing the border, and no doubt they get illegals too.

8 Likes

You guys wanna know why this is happening right?
Because the civil war has started!
The grass roots RIGHT hates the left, they dont want to live with them anymore,
White people are tired of SELF HATING WHITES, SJW’s and minorities not pulling their weight in this country anymore and constantly accusing them of being racists for calling them out about it!
The LEFT has called people racists for so long, these people like the shooters in Texas and Ohio lost their humanity turned Tribalist. And guess what? There is going to be more shootings, back and forth, back and forth, between the LEFT and the RIGHT, forcing people to choose a side, to get in line with the inevitable …CIVIL WAR!
We have ducked and dodged the responsibility on the issue of mental health, when the TRUTH hits these people they pop! There are mentally ill on both sides, we might be well on our way there because we understand the dire straights this country is in…and do NOTHING ABOUT IT!
And because we do nothing to push back on the OVERTON WINDOW with the LEFT…you can now either be a wolf or you can be a sheep for your respective side?
This is where were at because of Trump’s inability to tell the LEFT to go fuck themselves, TRYING to be a MODERATE …and NOT doing the things we elected him to do!
Welcome to Civil War 2.0!
Learn to DUCK and COVER!!!

2 Likes