For humanity to evolve, religion must be discarded

" I wouldn’t say that belief “is” an emotion"

And neither did they. You said “Emotions are by definition unrelated to beliefs”

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

You said “belief is an emotion” I was responding to what you said. I was referring to the dictionary definition, that’s why I said “by definition”.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Seems to be getting peaceful around here… Maybe people are realizing how its COUNTER PRODUCTIVE, Lets all Appreciate this time, and use it MOST constructively.

HUMANS dont EVOLVE, HUMANS Learn and make choices and acknowledge by our enlightenment that these are our own responsibility, not that of the Gods, Kings, or the other things, Religions Take these Choices From Human, Human unto MAN, By providing propagated answers, that are also basic truths and facts of the human experience that long lasting lies, deceptions and manifestations of artificiality come these things, however because MAN is a Dissociated HUMAN, he is doomed to travesty when he can not Admit and Accept Willingly This Reality, A calamity individually, that is Fared for the Feeling of Guilt, Shame, Humiliation, among the plethora of other things that threaten, Harm or Damage the Delicate thing, our Fragile Fantasy, Ego and other Lustful thing.

We can Grow and Heal.

A perspective. dramatically summarized.

@GodGivenLiberty
I’m stealing your comment and applying it here hahaha

“It’s like CERN has opened up a portal to hell every time this thread opens back up.”

Christianity is the reason for all of our western advancements.

Imagine how much more the West would have progressed had Christianity not opposed scientific progress?

Agreed…

Why was this one locked lol

Because some refuse to acknowledge. This is their only defense.