For humanity to evolve, religion must be discarded

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Keep it closed…

Who are all these fake accounts with the forum logo trying to censor me suddenly? Free exchange of ideas is what this forum is about.

Go back to Steemit, Joey.

@Paladin, who are you and why are you accusing people of being other people?

We know who you are, oatmeal.

Isn’t that guy still on here?

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

20 character

Rambo, how do you who Joey was if you just joined 2 days ago?? Joey has been gone for weeks…

@NPC, the old threads still have him in them. When you are new, you start at the beginning of the threads. Plus, somebody said his name. So, I looked it up.

Ah got ya! To stop speculations that you are Joey on here, would you mind posting a picture of yourself holding “I’m not Joey” written on a piece of paper or some shit so we know for sure?

Can I be anonymous here? I’m not the only person with a fake name here. Your real name is not NPC and your real face is not a frog. Are you asking for a double standard? You want me to reveal myself and my location? Are you trying to turn this into Facebook?

I’m not asking for your name, just a picture of you holding a sign that says " I’m not Joey".
Your antics in your posts are exactly like his, you mentioning Steemit the other day has people wondering also as Joey did as well,alot…And Joey is your number 3 person for your likes,he was number one yesterday…We had lots of trouble with guy so some of us are curious of the similarities between you two is all.
Here is a picture of me…

@NPC, are you saying I’m guilty until I’m proven innocent?

Not at all man, just letting you know why people are calling you Joey and a way to prove them wrong is all. I wont bother you anymore, I rest my case.