🌎 #FreeJulian

Pasting this in every comment section I can find!!!

─╔╗╔╗─╔════╗────────────╔╗───╔╦╗
β•”β•β•šβ•β•šβ•—β•‘β•”β•β•β•β•β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β•‘β•‘β”€β”€β”€β•‘β• β•
β•šβ•—β•”β•—β•”β•β•‘β•šβ•β•—β•”β•β•β•¦β•β•β•¦β•β•β•—β”€β”€β”€β”€β•‘β•‘β•”β•—β•”β•£β• β•¦β•β•β•¦β•β•β•—
β•”β•β•šβ•β•šβ•—β•‘β•”β•β•β•‘β•”β•β•£β•šβ•β•£β•šβ•β•β•”β•—β”€β”€β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘β•”β•—β•‘β•”β•—β•‘
β•šβ•—β•”β•—β•”β•β•‘β•‘β”€β”€β•‘β•‘β”€β•‘β•šβ•β•£β•šβ•β•—β•‘β•šβ•β•β•β•‘β•‘β•šβ•β•‘β•‘β•‘β•”β•—β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘
β”€β•šβ•β•šβ•β”€β•šβ•β”€β”€β•šβ•β”€β•šβ•β•β•©β•β•β•β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•šβ•β•β•©β•©β•©β•β•šβ•©β•β•šβ•

Julian Assange needs to be freed immediately, and allowed to go back to work.

When exposing a crime is treated as committing a crime you are being ruled by criminals. – Edward Snowden

This will be a turning point in my support for Trump if he does not do the right thing. It’s kind of funny. When I was dialing up to BBS’s back in the 80’s on my Commodore 64, Julian Assange was hacking the world with his C64.
─╔╗╔╗─╔════╗────────────╔╗───╔╦╗
β•”β•β•šβ•β•šβ•—β•‘β•”β•β•β•β•β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β•‘β•‘β”€β”€β”€β•‘β• β•
β•šβ•—β•”β•—β•”β•β•‘β•šβ•β•—β•”β•β•β•¦β•β•β•¦β•β•β•—β”€β”€β”€β”€β•‘β•‘β•”β•—β•”β•£β• β•¦β•β•β•¦β•β•β•—
β•”β•β•šβ•β•šβ•—β•‘β•”β•β•β•‘β•”β•β•£β•šβ•β•£β•šβ•β•β•”β•—β”€β”€β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘β•”β•—β•‘β•”β•—β•‘
β•šβ•—β•”β•—β•”β•β•‘β•‘β”€β”€β•‘β•‘β”€β•‘β•šβ•β•£β•šβ•β•—β•‘β•šβ•β•β•β•‘β•‘β•šβ•β•‘β•‘β•‘β•”β•—β•‘β•‘β•‘β•‘
β”€β•šβ•β•šβ•β”€β•šβ•β”€β”€β•šβ•β”€β•šβ•β•β•©β•β•β•β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•šβ•β•β•©β•©β•©β•β•šβ•©β•β•šβ•

When Trump is campaigning near me I will be going in my George Washington Infowars shirt and yelling out Free Assange. This will be a big topic for real Patriots

Agreed… huge topic. We know the impact Julian Assange has had on this world. Trump better remember himself or he has become part of the problem.
I was listening to Jack Posobiec on this subject.

Creative! Nice dude!

I need to get better at checking Twitter. I am following @JackPosobiec but…I just forget to look!!!

Thanks for posting that!!!

How convenient…

I traveled to Cuenca, Ecuador in February of 2014 to look at investment property. Rafael Correa was President at the time. The globalist Syndicate hates Correa. No head of state is perfect but…You know a man by his enemies!!!

Paul Craig on Assange. Paul is a patriot.

β€œWith Assange, the show trial will be that he was a spy…and that he helped Manning hack the American system so that Manning could get the documents to release. Well, actually if Manning didn’t know how to get the documents and Wikileaks did know…Wikileaks wouldn’t need Manning! So, the goverment’s case makes no sense on its face…”

Got to love Dr. PCR!!!

President Trump MUST free Julian when he is extradited!

:ok_hand:

I would say YES FREE HIM, but maybe not just yet, Let’s give TRUMP a chance to set the STAGE.
Perhaps the Master DEAL maker, will turn every action to GOOD for America!
We can HOPE and PRAY can’t we?