Geoengineering sky pics part 2

We had an ongoing thread of this going. Lets keep it going!

11 Likes
Real Global Warming

We should all be backing up this kind of stuff, and we should all exchange emails or find a separate chat board we can use as a backup if Infocomms is down, or compromised.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Perhaps Chemtrails are active defensive maneuvers, to counteract the weather war offensive efforts of opponent nations.
Chemtrails alone raise legitimate concerns of rogue government attacks upon their own citizenry.
Addition of Haarp systems into scenario provides a probability of humane national defense element into proper analysis of events.

2 Likes

I was thinking about this the other day. Those “bomb cyclones” that have devastated the heartland here may very well be China engineering a weather catastrophe on our agriculture in an attempt to cripple our food and grain production. Once thing is certain, if we have the technology so does the Chinese government.

4 Likes

@SGTWILLIS
If those reasons are underlying the high volume of Chemtrails the Defense Department isn’t likely to inform the public.
Therefore the potential health hazards are collateral damage ratios that Military leaders have the burden of balancing rather outright conventional war ending with fewer casualties.
Then are rational for open warfare against deniability of assault due to covert nature of such weaponry.

3 Likes

https://www.brighteon.com/6045110018001

1 Like

https://www.brighteon.com/6043712862001

1 Like

Took this a few minutes ago…Southern Arizona…X mark’s the spot

4 Likes

Results of a Geoengineering storm last night at 1am… thought a tornado came by. I was dressed and ready for the worse… then it passed.

4 Likes

There must be some sort of signifigance to the “X” formation. I see that pattern more than any other by far

6 Likes

Three perfectly parallel lines. I found that weird

5 Likes

The one on the left is faint. But they all went clear across the sky, horizon to horizon

5 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes
4 Likes

Also another very interesting subject into all this is chemtrails and predictive programming- Chemtrails that were later added to old movies and added to commercials and media:
I know me and @hxtr were looking into this fact a few moths ago. This is social conditioning that cannot be over looked:

Here is htrx’s video with evidence that they added chemtrails to old westerns:

4 Likes

It’s over the top brainwashing/conditioning and the efforts they have taken to put in Movies, Video Games, Movies, TV shows, Commercials as if we’re suppose to accept it as normal. Young people have no chance… no way they can avoid being brainwashed today. No reference of normalcy anymore. What is normal?.. not today.

4 Likes

They are lying lines today… just making a mess of the sky. Sure glad that’s just normal condensation jets are laying from the Pacific Ocean to Texas.

4 Likes

Moments later… “Popup Storms”, because these storms popup after jets fly by.

Blame the haze on these fires… the fire decoy.

s

4 Likes