Go to https://www.usa.gov/elected-officials/ and Tell Your Senators and President Trump not to Pass UNCONSTITUTIONAL GUN CONTROL and RED FLAG LAWS!

Go to https://www.usa.gov/elected-officials/ and Tell Your Senators and President Trump not to Pass UNCONSTITUTIONAL GUN CONTROL and RED FLAG LAWS! I Did. sEE BELOW.

"I do not think the Senate should pass H.R. 8, that requires background checks on all firearm sales

OPPOSE GUN CONTROL and RED FLAG LAWS. They are Unconstitutional and Violate the Second Amendment.
If you Vote for it, You may be Violating your Oath of Office to the US Constitution.
I would hope you would want to Stand with the Republic, and the US Constitution.

Second Amendment, amendment to the Constitution of the United States, adopted in 1791 as part of the Bill of Rights, that provided a constitutional check on congressional power under Article I Section 8 to organize, arm, and discipline the federal militia. The Second Amendment reads, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” Referred to in modern times as an individual’s right to carry and use arms for self-defense, the Second Amendment was envisioned by the framers of the Constitution, according to College of William and Mary law professor and future U.S. District Court judge St. George Tucker in 1803 in his great work Blackstone’s Commentaries: With Notes of Reference to the Constitution and Laws of the Federal Government of the United States and of the Commonwealth of Virginia, as the “true palladium of liberty.” In addition to checking federal power, the Second Amendment also provided state governments with what Luther Martin (1744/48–1826) described as the “last coup de grace” that would enable the states “to thwart and oppose the general government.” Last, it enshrined the ancient Florentine and Roman constitutional principle of civil and military virtue by making every citizen a soldier and every soldier a citizen. (See also gun control.)"
"
IF THE INFOWARS ARMY WONT DO THIS, THEN THE REPUBLIC IS LOST.

1 Like

Will any Republicans stand up to Trump on this issue? They talk tough about standing up to his “racism” but they won’t stand up to his (seeming) recklessness??? Where is Lindsey Graham and Ted Cruz…Oh wait they won’t help at all.

2 Likes

People art not getting this right, the REALITY is NOTHING will STOP them from coming for your GUN or LIFE. ITS inevitable! So Do we start MURDERING!!

Why are you PEOPLE not CALLING POLICE, MAKING REPORTS, Sending VIDEO EVIDENCE and Putting the FULL weight unto the Perpetrator of the CRIME to EXPOSE Actuality, it is THEN we should ACT so Aggressively…

SLOW down and THINK! beyond that good luck, Keep in MIND every one there will be NOTED and those Whom have PARTICIPATED can and WILL be Accessory to crime and Wittiness to Any Act of Aggression, Violence, and incitement, or Riot that may cause Injury or Death of Any Participant or By stander, Structure or Property.

“GANG” Stalking! your are the GINNY PIG! (“TEST SUBJECT”)…

Wake Wake!!

Beyond that I digress, I am sorry for you and the country…

be safe, be smart, be aware not so much entertained…

I wish there was a way to have EVERY one Disarm Unilaterally “volitionally”, I mean Civilian,Police and military. stop supporting corruption Globally for a simple understanding… It’s Necessary…

The only time they should be needed are RARELY if ever agian…however, clearly because we have a bunch of child fuckers making laws and running things that is not yet a POSSIBILITY, Apparently…

QUESTION, if that was a possibility would you PARTICIPATE?

We Must Cut The Head Off Of The Serpent!

IT STARTS AT AN END and NEW BEGINNING.