Good News Thread!

5 Likes

John 6:53-58 NKJV

53 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. 55 For My flesh is [k]food indeed, and My blood is [l]drink indeed. 56 He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me. 58 This is the bread which came down from heaven—not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever.”

3 Likes

I thought you were going say “I saved a bunch of money by switching my Insurance” lol

2 Likes
1 Like
Dogs and Cats Living Together

american-sticker

2 Likes

Yes, the globalists are getting scholarships to ivy league universities during birth.

Regular folk are working themselves into the grave, making every movement at work as efficient as they can while politicians get a few more houses to live in.

When people say, that guy must be lucky, is it really luck or are they beholden to a traitor that has a direct line to embezzling taxpayer money or breaking some moral statute.

Oops, this is a Good news thread. Never before have we as citizens of the United States of America, found out more of the Truth that ever before. Thank You All for your Fine Work !!

1 Like

@keyrobinfo18
Actually your messages is good news. Information that relieves individuals from self destructive effects of blaming themselves. Relief from unrealistic expectations of human ability to survive under the weight of overbearing tyranny that’s been hoisted upon current generation of Western Civilization. citizens.

Thank you for good news

Sincerely

“Not Always Agreeable Supporter”
Lol lolol

“You Have Waken And Have Been Given A New Opportunity To Experience And Appreciate Life And Living”.

“It’s A Beautiful Day, Only Man’s Calamity are Disgusting”.

1 Like
1 Like

Donald Gould was music student at Prestigious institutions prior to addiction problem.
His page on FaceBook gives details. Haven’t visited the pages for sometime.

1 Like
1 Like