If you didn't know who was president, based on foreign policy decisions, who would you guess and why?

Unfortunately, I figured it out from a girl who I used to do cocaine with 20 years ago who told me her grandparents live at Kittibunkport next to the Bush’s and the Hinckley’s
She said the cocaine was a flowing at the Bush parties

Nothing like Diplomatic cocaine

Why can’t it just be a Joke, why does it have to be an Asian Joke… You’re not a racist are you Mr. Chadford?
:joy::joy::joy:

Yaep, right out of Afghanistan.

I don’t know but I’m going out for egg rolls and golden retriever.

Wasn’t that Cortez job.

Yep and the Clintons carried it on from the Bushes. They.even went one.step further, they blew up a house.related someone talking.

Ok back to school…
Afghanistan = heroin
South America = cocaine

Remember, Prescott Bush took the Nazis gold and hid them out in South America
And the English run the heroin
Unfortunately, are army helps them out… Probably following orders from the Bush’s

And the media perpetuated the chemical weapon hoax in Syria as a precursor to bombing them. I don’t see much of a difference.

Big fucking deal. Great for tugging on American heartstrings. Not much news about this, though, is there?

I would guess the Chinese

John Bolton accepted $115,000 from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation to speak at multiple events hosted by the Foundation including one in September 2017 where Bolton assured his audience that President Donald Trump would not radically change US foreign policy despite his explicit campaign promises to do so.

The Victor Pinchuk Foundation was blasted in 2016 over their donation of $10 to $25 million to the Clinton Foundation between 1994 and 2005. The donations lead to accusations of influence peddling after it emerged that Victor Pinchuk had been invited to Hillary Clinton’s homeduring the final year of her tenure as Secretary of State.